PDA

View Full Version : Playoff game on NFLN

Tony Oday
07-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow spotting them 17 really hurt...

Tony Oday
07-18-2010, 05:20 PM
ugh going for the FG at half was gutless...

Lurker64
07-18-2010, 05:23 PM
The surprise onside kick in the second half really couldn't have been executed better.

Joemailman
07-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I can't bear to watch. Let me know when it's over.

Tony Oday
07-18-2010, 05:59 PM
It was a great game if we wouldnt have played the 1st quarter ;)

ThunderDan
07-18-2010, 06:49 PM
I thought this thread was about the NFL taking 1 playoff game in 2010 and moving it to NFLN. Thank god it isn't.

Tony Oday
07-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Anything to get it off fox...I love the NFLN...I just wish I didnt have to pay for the NFL Ticket to watch Packer Games.

Brando19
07-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Anything to get it off fox...I love the NFLN...I just wish I didnt have to pay for the NFL Ticket to watch Packer Games.

I love Fox. The quality is SOOOO much better than CBS (when they play an AFC team). I don't get the NFL Network.

channtheman
07-18-2010, 08:51 PM

I remember being at the game screaming about how much time the Packers were taking to move. I think I said something along the lines of "They don't know if the Cardinals will get called for a penalty" and I think that is what happened right? We got a 1st and goal on a penalty with what 3 seconds left in the half when we could have had 30 seconds. Did MM really think the Cardinals would only need 20 seconds to score? Well, I guess he had a point if he thought that.

Tony Oday
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM

I remember being at the game screaming about how much time the Packers were taking to move. I think I said something along the lines of "They don't know if the Cardinals will get called for a penalty" and I think that is what happened right? We got a 1st and goal on a penalty with what 3 seconds left in the half when we could have had 30 seconds. Did MM really think the Cardinals would only need 20 seconds to score? Well, I guess he had a point if he thought that.

We had 4 seconds and a quick snap pass to a standing JF would have been a GREAT play that wouldnt have run down the clock! :) But whatever what is done is done we will do better this year.

mission
07-19-2010, 09:02 AM
I thought this thread was about the NFL taking 1 playoff game in 2010 and moving it to NFLN. Thank god it isn't.
That's exactly what I thought too... would be a horrible move for the league.

mraynrand
07-19-2010, 11:18 AM

IS this a joke? The NFLN broadcast games are awful. I've seen third graders holding eggbeaters up like microphones do a better fake broadcast than NFLN numbskulls.

And as far as commentary: the NFLN has a couple of draft gurus and then a lot of think-headed, fat-tongued, slobbering, sycophantic, waste-of-cells former players as 'analysts.'
http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2008/10/warren-sapp-100908.jpg

New studio to rival the gametime NFLN broadcast:

http://www.danielwatrous.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/live-broadcast-thumb.jpg

Tony Oday
07-19-2010, 11:24 AM

IS this a joke? The NFLN broadcast games are awful. I've seen third graders holding eggbeaters up like microphones do a better fake broadcast than NFLN numbskulls.

And as far as commentary: the NFLN has a couple of draft gurus and then a lot of think-headed, fat-tongued, slobbering, sycophantic, waste-of-cells former players as 'analysts.'
http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2008/10/warren-sapp-100908.jpg

yes it was a joke...NFLN is not good but I do wish the Pack was on NFLN all the time so I didnt have to pay for the ticket.

New studio to rival the gametime NFLN broadcast:

http://www.danielwatrous.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/live-broadcast-thumb.jpg

Little Whiskey
07-19-2010, 04:39 PM

you don't. find a local bar. that way you're paying for beer instead of football. my corner bar runs $.50 drafts and $4 taco bar. can't beat that!!! plus the wife dosen't find somthing that needs fixed right as the pack is about to score!

Tony Oday
07-19-2010, 04:48 PM

you don't. find a local bar. that way you're paying for beer instead of football. my corner bar runs $.50 drafts and $4 taco bar. can't beat that!!! plus the wife dosen't find somthing that needs fixed right as the pack is about to score!

Divorced so good there, I get NFL ticket because if you calculate the cost of the food, drinks and the possibility of a DUI $500 is cheaper :)

Fritz
07-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Can you get NFL ticket if you have cable?

Tony Oday
07-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Can you get NFL ticket if you have cable?

Nope