PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Packer Tickets

ThunderDan
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Packer tickets arrived this week in the mail and I finally got around to opening them.

The tickets are all white with what looks like a picture of Lambeau from above looking thru fog. Very strange if you ask me. I have always liked the green and gold look on tickets past. The only real color on the ticket is the logo/name of the opposing team.

Bossman641
07-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Packer tickets arrived this week in the mail and I finally got around to opening them.

The tickets are all white with what looks like a picture of Lambeau from above looking thru fog. Very strange if you ask me. I have always liked the green and gold look on tickets past. The only real color on the ticket is the logo/name of the opposing team.

If you're that unhappy with them I know someone who would be willing to take them off your hands. :D

ThunderDan
07-22-2010, 09:43 AM

If you're that unhappy with them I know someone who would be willing to take them off your hands. :D

Gold ticket games aren't great this year. 2 of the 3 same teams as last year. Cleveland, Detroit and Dallas. Dallas is a Sunday night game and should be a blast. The other two could be snoozers. I always like getting a Bears or Vikings game.

gbpackfan
07-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Snoozers? Packer games? What is wrong with you! :P

ThunderDan
07-22-2010, 12:27 PM

Last years Dallas game is the first game I've gone to in 4 years were the outcome was up-for-grabs in the 4th quarter (regular season of course). The rest of the games were 20+ point blowouts.

retailguy
07-22-2010, 12:56 PM

Last years Dallas game is the first game I've gone to in 4 years were the outcome was up-for-grabs in the 4th quarter (regular season of course). The rest of the games were 20+ point blowouts.

and you're complaining about that? :shock:

I do not understand you. At all. I love to watch the Packers win.

ThunderDan
07-22-2010, 01:22 PM

and you're complaining about that? :shock:

I do not understand you. At all. I love to watch the Packers win.

Did I say the Packers won them all? Hmmm.... Pats 35 Pack 0 in the damn cold is an exciting game. :roll:

120 total yards of offense. Favre injuried and out of the game. Rodgers supposedly broke his foot in the game.

Joemailman
07-22-2010, 04:25 PM

I wondered about that too. My guess is they're trying to make them difficult to counterfeit. Just a guess though.

ThunderDan
07-22-2010, 04:31 PM

I wondered about that too. My guess is they're trying to make them difficult to counterfeit. Just a guess though.

For the first time in my life you wouldn't say "Hey, that's a Packers ticket" upon seeing them from more than 2 feet away.

gbpackfan
07-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I just got mine and there is a big Packer "G" in the middle of the ticket. You guys are crazy! :P