PDA

View Full Version : NEWSFLASH!!!

SkinBasket
07-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Subway's new Orchard Chicken salad sub gives me the shits. Consider yourself warned.

swede
07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
You weren't in a stall at the Grafton Home Depot earlier today, were you?

MJZiggy
07-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I didn't like it. It didn't give me the shits, I just didn't like it.

SkinBasket
07-22-2010, 05:39 PM
You weren't in a stall at the Grafton Home Depot earlier today, were you?

Sounds like nutz. He hits the box store men-rooms for all they're worth.

SkinBasket
07-22-2010, 05:41 PM
NEWSFLASH!!

This is a lot of rain. About 4-6 inches standing around the house. Sewer grates overwhelmed. Glub glub glub.

hoosier
07-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Rising waters, you say? Maybe the putrid aftermath of your Apple Chicken nightmare are taking a shortcut through the city sewers and coming back to haunt you.

SkinBasket
07-22-2010, 08:48 PM
SUV eaten alive by a sinkhole @ Oakland and North! We're getting the second blow now. Pavement is literally being washed away downtown.

Hoosier, I'm sure my chicken salad is safely untreated and in it's natural state in Lake Michigan by now. Hundreds of millions of government dollars spent on a totally inept and mismanaged sewer system have guaranteed that. Deep Tunnel... :lol: :lol:

Freak Out
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Always go for the Veggie delight man!

http://syaple.mlblogs.com/Subway-Jared.jpg

Brando19
07-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Newsflash! Boycott KMart! Sonsabitches won't take something back unless you have the receipt. We got a mobile for our baby shower and it had never been opened and had a huge Kmart tag on it...and they wouldn't even give us store credit. Walmart takes back used toilet paper, for crying out loud!

Little Whiskey
07-25-2010, 07:31 PM
totally inept and mismanaged sewer system have guaranteed that. Deep Tunnel... :lol: :lol:

even they didn't promise to handle floods like this when they built the deep tunnel. granted they pump crap into the lake when a fly pisses.

swede
07-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Newsflash! Boycott KMart! Sonsabitches won't take something back unless you have the receipt. We got a mobile for our baby shower and it had never been opened and had a huge Kmart tag on it...and they wouldn't even give us store credit. Walmart takes back used toilet paper, for crying out loud!

At least once a month I do a double-take when I drive past our K-Mart and think that for once its finally closed for good. Nope. Two in the afternoon and there are a dozen cars in the parking lot.

We have 40,000 people in this burg and we have TWO Wal-Marts! You can go to either Wally World at 11 at night and find 500 cars in the parking lot.

2% of the entire population seems to be inside a Wal-Mart store at any given time.

K-Mart seems to have forgotten that they left a store open in a no-customer zone.

SkinBasket
07-26-2010, 08:57 AM

You have internet bargain hunters to thank for that. Every store stopped accepting no receipt returns when people like our dearly departed Partial would hound the interweb all day and night for crazy cheap deals that they would then return to local stores for full refund, whereby making money at the store's expense. So the stores stopped taking items without receipt, even if they carry that item. Globalization, man. It's a bummer at the local level, and as they always say, it's always local somewhere.

Walmart still takes 3 no-receipt returns a year I think, provided they sell that item.

Brando19
07-26-2010, 09:05 PM

You have internet bargain hunters to thank for that. Every store stopped accepting no receipt returns when people like our dearly departed Partial would hound the interweb all day and night for crazy cheap deals that they would then return to local stores for full refund, whereby making money at the store's expense. So the stores stopped taking items without receipt, even if they carry that item. Globalization, man. It's a bummer at the local level, and as they always say, it's always local somewhere.

Walmart still takes 3 no-receipt returns a year I think, provided they sell that item.

Wow...that makes sense. I guess I can see the KMart point a view a little better now, but the jackass that turned me down and his punk ass attitude didn't help...lol. Thanks for the explanation, though.

Brando19
07-26-2010, 09:07 PM

At least once a month I do a double-take when I drive past our K-Mart and think that for once its finally closed for good. Nope. Two in the afternoon and there are a dozen cars in the parking lot.

We have 40,000 people in this burg and we have TWO Wal-Marts! You can go to either Wally World at 11 at night and find 500 cars in the parking lot.

2% of the entire population seems to be inside a Wal-Mart store at any given time.

K-Mart seems to have forgotten that they left a store open in a no-customer zone.

Walmart is pretty much the place to go if you want to run into someone you know. I don't remember a time before Walmart, and frankly, can't imagine it. 24 hours a day/7 days a week...it doesn't get any better than that...opposed to Kmarts 9-5 hours ;) Kmart is a thing of the past...kinda like Roses. Anyone ever been to a Roses?

SkinBasket
07-27-2010, 09:03 AM

Wow...that makes sense. I guess I can see the KMart point a view a little better now, but the jackass that turned me down and his punk ass attitude didn't help...lol. Thanks for the explanation, though.

Yeah, I had the same experience at a walmart trying to return something without receipt, which they can still deny at their discretion. Some fucking wannabe gangsta kid makes the call because the service person was a fat fucking retard teen pregnancy case, as usual, and couldn't remember anything. I guess he thought he was "sticking it to the man" by denying the return. So I took it to the Walmart that employs mostly white people and had no trouble. So yeah, racist assholes can still be racist assholes, but as long as you're polite and speaking to a non-racist, non-asshole, it shouldn't be a problem.

SkinBasket
07-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Newsflash! SkinBasket is "a bum."

Stripper: Want to buy a t-shirt.

SkinBasket: Nah. How are you?

Stripper: This sucks.

SkinBasket: Yeah?

Stripper: You could make it better.

SkinBasket (feigning surprise by this sudden turn of events): Yeah? How's that?

Stripper: You could buy a lapdance from me.

SkinBasket: No thanks.

Stripper: Why not?

SkinBasket: I don't have that much money.

Stripper: Then what are you here for?

SkinBasket holds up his beer. Stripper stares at him. SkinBasket stares back.

Stripper: You're a bum.

Stripper rolls her eyes, stands up and walks away to jump on a fat old guy at the next table.

Meanwhile, nutz's conversation with his predator went something like this:

Stripper: I'm Fantasy. You're cute. What's your fantasy?

nutz (exaggerated staring at boobs): uhhhh, what?

Stripper (laughing): Your fantasy.

nutz: ummm... I'm... in a barn...

Stripper (laughing): what?

nutz: and there's... some hay... in some places....

Stripper: Oh, you're dirty!

nutz: And some animals...

Stripper (laughing): what?

nutz: some animals...

Stripper (not laughing): what?

nutz: and some of the animals are out of the barn, but some are still in...

Stripper; Yeah, okay. I'll come back later.

MadtownPacker
08-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Subway's new Orchard Chicken salad sub gives me the shits. Consider yourself warned.Had their buffalo chicken today and it worked the same magic form me.