PDA

View Full Version : Interesting little stat I found on Greg Jennings

Brandon494
08-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Over the past two years, there are only two wide receivers that have had at least five 100-yard games each season....Andre Johnon and Greg Jennings.

gabe
08-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Very impressive stat. He should have a MUCH better year, he started comming out at the end of the year, in the start of the season Arod didn't have time to let the deep routes get open, he had to throw all sorts of slants and quick throws. Then once we signed Mark T. back Jennings started booming again.

I surely hope he has a great year, him and J Finley are 2 of my 5 keepers in one of my FFB leauges.

Nice stat bran

mission
08-08-2010, 01:38 PM
crazy. i never woulda thought.

Tony Oday
08-08-2010, 02:58 PM
I dont think his year will be better than last year because of the accention of JF, Nelson and Jones.

rbaloha1
08-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I dont think his year will be better than last year because of the accention of JF, Nelson and Jones.

Depends on how one measure better. Jennings being a decoy could make the o better with less impressive stats.

Less impressive stats does not always correlate to a player having a less successful season.

Brandon494
08-08-2010, 05:28 PM

Finley? Yes.

But I don't see Nelson or Jones taking any catches away from Jennings, this guy is one of the most underrated WRs in the league. If I was a betting man I would have to bet that Jennings will exceed his TD total of 4 from last season.

Tony Oday
08-08-2010, 06:33 PM

Finley? Yes.

But I don't see Nelson or Jones taking any catches away from Jennings, this guy is one of the most underrated WRs in the league. If I was a betting man I would have to bet that Jennings will exceed his TD total of 4 from last season.

Sorry what I meant was that GJ will have a similar amount of Rec however I still think he is one of the best in the NFL. Teams that don't double him will do so at their peril and if they do that opens up the other two WR and JF! I LOVE this offense and if we can dominate the passing game I think Ryan Grant will be able to be Robert Smith like in the fact that they will only be able to put 6 in the box! :) I like them odds.

falco
08-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Sorry what I meant was that GJ will have a similar amount of Rec however I still think he is one of the best in the NFL. Teams that don't double him will do so at their peril and if they do that opens up the other two WR and JF! I LOVE this offense and if we can dominate the passing game I think Ryan Grant will be able to be Robert Smith like in the fact that they will only be able to put 6 in the box! :) I like them odds.

http://memegenerator.net/Insanity-Kerligirl13/ImageMacro/1666664/Insanity-Kerligirl13-CONSEQUENCES-WILL-NEVER-BE-THE-SAME.jpg