Brandon494
08-08-2010, 06:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gracQf60DrE :lol:

Brando19
08-08-2010, 07:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE IT!

mission
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
hilarious.. she reminds me of my grandma. sweet old lady who will say some pretty funny/surprising shit about bears and vikings fans.

love the accent too! :lol:

mission
08-08-2010, 09:40 PM
ok just sat here playing it 4 times and chuckling to it.. finally told my wife "ok, ill stop now" and then it comes on TV immediately after... :lol:

CaliforniaCheez
08-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Living in the 49'ers broadcast area it is interesting but the 49'er fans are not 25% as committed as Packers fans. Frankly, I'm shocked by how many people bandwagon or follow the Raiders or 49'ers depending on who is winning more games during the season.

There are probably some 49'ers fans than don't like all the losses since 1995 to the Packers but I do not come across them.

I used to really enjoy casual Fridays before the game, wearing my Packers gear. I never said anything the following Monday except to collect bets. A couple of times at the end of the day I had people thank me for not "rubbing it in". It actually bugged them more because I would force them to bring up the subject.

I often wonder if not betting enough "jinxed" the Jerrry Rice Fumble game. Everyone was too scared to bet me anymore except one guy and only for a cup of coffee on Monday.

I really think the ad is for 49'er fans. They lack rivals. There big rival Rams moved so the NorCal v So Cal aspect is gone. The Cardinals moved after decades in the NFC East. The Falcons who were always in the West are gone to the NFC South. The Seahawks have little history with the 49'ers.

Their rivalries are gone with this 8 division reorganization.

Pugger
08-09-2010, 11:32 AM
I've seen this ad also but it would make much more sense the other team were MN or Chicago rather than the 49ers... :?:

Little Whiskey
08-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I've seen this ad also but it would make much more sense the other team were MN or Chicago rather than the 49ers... :?:

I thought the same thing plugger. good commercial that could have been great!