View Full Version : 53 Man Roster Prediction After 2 Preseason Games Edition

Joemailman
08-22-2010, 10:36 AM
QB (2) Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
RB (3) Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson, Quinn Porter
FB (2) John Kuhn, Korey Hall
WR (4) Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson
TE (4) Jermichael Finley, Donald Lee, Spencer Havner, Andrew Quarless
OL (9) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Evan Dietrich Smith
DL (7) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Justin Harrell, Mike Neal, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn
LB (8) Clay Matthews, A.J. Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Desmond Bishop, Brad Jones, Frank Zombo
CB (6) Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Al Harris, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Sam Shields
S (5) Morgan Burnett, Nick Collins, Derrick Martin, Will Blackmon, Atari Bigby
ST (3) Crosby, Bryan, Goode

IR: James Starks, Josh Bell

Practice Squad: Graham Harrell, Tom Crabtree, Anthony Toribio, Robert Francois, Cyril Obiozor (eligible?), Anthony Levine, Marshall Newhouse,

Notes: Peprah makes it if Bigby is put on PUP
Toribio makes it if Justin Harrell gets hurt.

packerbacker1234
08-22-2010, 11:14 AM
I think they keep one less linemen and Brett Swain makes the roster. He is too valuable on special teams, our biggest weakness, to not make it.

falco
08-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I think you are spot on Joe. I think Zombo looked very good last night and will make the roster.

falco
08-22-2010, 11:50 AM
I think they keep one less linemen and Brett Swain makes the roster. He is too valuable on special teams, our biggest weakness, to not make it.

Oline? I don't think we can afford to go with less than 9. We have two aging veterans who both missed time last year due to injury as our tackles. We need to have youth available.

bobblehead
08-22-2010, 01:56 PM
OL (9) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Evan Dietrich Smith
DL (7) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Justin Harrell, Mike Neal, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn
LB (8) Clay Matthews, A.J. Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Desmond Bishop, Brad Jones, Frank Zombo
CB (6) Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Al Harris, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Sam Shields

Practice Squad: Graham Harrell, Tom Crabtree, Anthony Toribio, Robert Francois, Cyril Obiozor (eligible?), Anthony Levine, Marshall Newhouse,

Just places I disagree:

I think Porter doesn't make it, and we keep the 3 FB's again. PS for him.

I sort of agree with the OL, but do we really keep 2 pure centers and Spitz?? Not sure what other angle we might play, but one of the young guys with potential may get the nod, but I can't imagine how you cut the centers when they all have earned a spot.

I think Jarius wynn is a goner unless they think Wilson may slip to practice squad. I don't see them keeping both these guys. More likely they go with 6.

Other than that I can't argue with you (and I guess I didn't really). We are a funny team, but TT is his own man. 4 TE's and 3 FB's...soon all the teams will be doing it.

Lurker64
08-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Hard to predict the roster at this point since I'm almost 100% certain that Thompson is going to swing some trade near the final cutdowns to prop up a position where we lack depth. My guess is we get a LB or an RB at cutdowns, if not both.

Colledge, Spitz, Bush, and Quinn Johnson could all be tradeable assets.

vince
08-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Not much to argue with there. I think Starks is PUP'd for six weeks instead of/prior to IR.

Crabtree was given a few plays with the 1's last night in a traditional TE position with Finley spread out at the same time. Quarless also doubled up with Finley on at least one occasion. Not sure it means much at this point, but it could suggest that Lee's salary may get him squeezed out. Lee was on many of the first-team special teams however.

vince
08-22-2010, 05:57 PM
I haven't read much about EDS this preseason, but he seems to me to have a bigger gut and has been less effective this year than last.

swede
08-23-2010, 12:58 AM
You nailed the defense, Joe.

I quibbled over some of the offensive players, bolded changes, and inserted comments into your quote. Nice post!

**Although make room for Graham Harrel if he continues to improve.

RB (2) Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson
FB (3) John Kuhn, Korey Hall, Quinn Johnson
**Kuhn showed the ability to be the third RB if necessary. I thought Johnson was ready to be unceremoniously dumped, but he and the team look much more in synch this week--the kid is smashmouth.

**Pfft...who else do you need? Finley and Quarless can split out sometimes.

TE (5) Jermichael Finley, Donald Lee, Spencer Havner, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree
**They love Crabtree and Haevner tapes ankles if the trainer goes down and drives the bus if the driver gets sick.

OL (8) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang
**A very versatile line. We are two and three deep at every position because of Bulaga and Spitz. Would the 9th guy be a tackle, a guard, or a center?

Practice Squad: Graham Harrell, Anthony Toribio, Robert Francois, Cyril Obiozor (eligible?), Anthony Levine, Marshall Newhouse,
**There are lots of fine players on that practice squad.

Lurker64
08-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Swede: you had Crabtree on the roster and the practice squad. I don't think he's that versatile.

Also, Obiozor is PS eligible since he has less than 9 games under his belt (he has 5) and wasn't on the regular season roster the whole year.

Toribio, however, is not since a team is prohibited from keeping a player on the practice squad for more than 2 years. He was on the PS for the last two. This year he either makes the team, or he's gone. Other than that, the PS complement is fine. Probably won't see all those players make it through waivers though, and Thompson does like to use the PS to exhaustively scout street FAs, so there'll be one or two revolving door slots.

swede
08-23-2010, 01:39 AM
Swede: you had Crabtree on the roster and the practice squad. I don't think he's that versatile.

Heh...forgot to delete him from Joe's PS predictions. I'll fix it.

You are right about TT usually keeping a few PS spots open for street FA's. Joe is good, but he's not going to predict which three street FA's TT signs to the PS.

Merlin
08-24-2010, 11:09 AM
The only places I think the numbers are off are OL - I don't think we keep 9, I think we keep 3 FB's, Quinn Johnson is a real talent, and I don't think we will keep 4 TE's. We may keep 4 RB's and another DL, who those may be I don't know. I haven't been impressed with anyone accept Quinn, Bulaga, Bryan, and Shields (outside of his rock hands).

I would like to see some other players brought in to camp and would like Thompson to start shopping around the bubble players with value now.

bobblehead
08-24-2010, 04:31 PM
You nailed the defense, Joe.

I quibbled over some of the offensive players, bolded changes, and inserted comments into your quote. Nice post!

**Although make room for Graham Harrel if he continues to improve.

**Kuhn showed the ability to be the third RB if necessary. I thought Johnson was ready to be unceremoniously dumped, but he and the team look much more in synch this week--the kid is smashmouth.

**Pfft...who else do you need? Finley and Quarless can split out sometimes.

TE (5) Jermichael Finley, Donald Lee, Spencer Havner, Andrew Quarless, Tom Crabtree
**They love Crabtree and Haevner tapes ankles if the trainer goes down and drives the bus if the driver gets sick.

OL (8) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang
**A very versatile line. We are two and three deep at every position because of Bulaga and Spitz. Would the 9th guy be a tackle, a guard, or a center?

Practice Squad: Graham Harrell, Anthony Toribio, Robert Francois, Cyril Obiozor (eligible?), Anthony Levine, Marshall Newhouse,
**There are lots of fine players on that practice squad.

I like your style swede...I thought i was bold adding the 3rd FB (due to Kuhn's versatility), but you trumped me by adding a 5th TE. Has it ever been done before?? I wouldn't complain if they did it though.

Fritz
08-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I predict they keep Kuhn as the third halfback, keep Hall and Johnson, cut Donald Lee, and make a trade for a backup linebacker before the end of training camp.

Tony Oday
08-24-2010, 06:31 PM
I think they keep Havner as a FB, TE, LB, Punter and ST coach

RashanGary
08-24-2010, 07:00 PM
RB (3) Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson, Kregg Lumpkin
WR (5) Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Brett Swain
TE (4) Jermichael Finley, Spencer Havner, Tom Crabtree, Andrew Quarless
DL (6) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Neal, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn

Quinn Johnson
Donald Lee
Marshall Newhouse
James Starks
Justin Harrell
Anthony Toribio

Here is my 53. At the end, I listed the guys who are the toughest cuts. They could either make the team outright, make the team because someone else got traded or be traded for something of value. It's a tough year to predict the roster. It's very easy to make a case that any one of these guys should make the roster (in some cases on potential, in other cases because they're solid right now).

If I had to predict a trade, I'd predict D Lee and an OL for a CB. In that case, Underwood or Lee would be cut.

retailguy
08-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Can Havner long snap?

retailguy
08-24-2010, 07:08 PM
DL (6) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Neal, C.J. Wilson, Jarius Wynn

Quinn Johnson
Donald Lee
Marshall Newhouse
James Starks
Justin Harrell
Anthony Toribio

Here is my 53. At the end, I listed the guys who are the toughest cuts. They could either make the team outright, make the team because someone else got traded or be traded for something of value. It's a tough year to predict the roster. It's very easy to make a case that any one of these guys should make the roster (in some cases on potential, in other cases because they're solid right now).

If I had to predict a trade, I'd predict D Lee and an OL for a CB. In that case, Underwood or Lee would be cut.

except for Newhouse, I agree with this. I believe that Newhouse and Detrich-Smith both make the team. That seems to indicate a trade, but I'm not sure about that. I personally think that cut down trades are really hard and somewhat rare.

I guess, I believe that one of the veterans gets cut before Newhouse, and probably before Detrich-Smith. I think Newhouse is safer than Detrich-Smith.

I'm also on the fence with Quinn Johnson.

Tony Oday
08-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Can Havner long snap?

WWHD? So basically what CANT Havner do?

RashanGary
08-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Newhouse could make it over Swain too. But yeah, Spitz or Colledge are ripe for the trade block and in that case Newhouse would make it.

Lang has had a disappointing preseason. Hopefully he picks it up soon.

vince
08-24-2010, 07:36 PM
That's my 53 exactly, except Harrell beats out either Wilson or Wynn if he can keep himself available and produce the next 2 weeks. I haven't seen, read or heard enough about either Wynn or Wilson this preseason to know which one has the upper hand over the other.

Lumpkin better get back on the field or I'm not sure he makes it. I could see Starks getting PUP'd, Porter going to the PS, and Kuhn being the 3rd RB, which would obviously open a roster spot, possibly for Quinn Johnson, Newhouse or Wynn/Wilson/Harrell.

HarveyWallbangers
08-24-2010, 11:41 PM
I'll take a stab.

OL (9) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Marshall Newhouse
DL (7) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Neal, Justin Harrell, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson
LB (8) Clay Matthews, Nick Barnett, A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Desmond Bishop, Frank Zombo
CB (6) Charles Woodson, Al Harris, Tramon Williams, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Sam Shields
S (4) Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Derrick Martin, Will Blackmon
ST (3) Mason Crosby, Tim Masthay, Brett Goode

PUP Atari Bigby, James Starks

mraynrand
08-25-2010, 01:14 AM
I watched the G man again in the Seattle game. He did OK playing against a Canadian (Rick Foley) and fourth round rookie EJ Wilson. I think they will keep the G man because he can play tackle, and let EDS go - unless they trade Spitz. They just don't need that may centers/interior linemen. BTW, Who has better trade value, Spitz or Colledge? You would think Colledge because he's played more, but then again, he's played more, so you can see everything he's done wrong. Spitz may have more perceived (but perhaps not actual) upside.

DonHutson
08-26-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll take a stab.

OL (9) Chad Clifton, Daryn College, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher, Bryan Bulaga, Jason Spitz, T.J. Lang, Marshall Newhouse
DL (7) Ryan Pickett, B.J. Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Neal, Justin Harrell, Jarius Wynn, C.J. Wilson
LB (8) Clay Matthews, Nick Barnett, A.J. Hawk, Brad Jones, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Desmond Bishop, Frank Zombo
CB (6) Charles Woodson, Al Harris, Tramon Williams, Pat Lee, Brandon Underwood, Sam Shields

I would agree with everything except keeping 2 RB's and 3 FB's. While Quinn Johnson or Korey Hall might be a better player than whomever they keep as the 3rd RB, they need to shit or get off the pot with these FB's. We know who they are, just pick two and move on. Kuhn seems safe, so dump one of the others. Personally, I think Hall is more versatile.

Maybe they'll find a 3rd RB on waivers. It sucks that Starks couldn't stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on IR. That would mean two years out of football, that's rough.

Tony Oday
08-26-2010, 09:47 PM
I'll take a stab.

I would agree with everything except keeping 2 RB's and 3 FB's. While Quinn Johnson or Korey Hall might be a better player than whomever they keep as the 3rd RB, they need to shit or get off the pot with these FB's. We know who they are, just pick two and move on. Kuhn seems safe, so dump one of the others. Personally, I think Hall is more versatile.

Maybe they'll find a 3rd RB on waivers. It sucks that Starks couldn't stay healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on IR. That would mean two years out of football, that's rough.

Kuhn is a decent emergency HB.

Tony Oday
08-26-2010, 09:59 PM
My Crack:

TE (4) Jermichael Finley, Spencer Havner, Andrew Quarless,Tom Crabtree
LB (8) Clay Matthews, A.J. Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Brady Poppinga, Brad Jones, Frank Zombo, Robert Francois
S (5) Morgan Burnett, Nick Collins, Peprah, Will Blackmon, Atari Bigby

One guy thats not on the squad now...guessing either OLB or DL

Mr. T
08-26-2010, 10:58 PM
The Sizzler pulls shocker and trades Lee + a 3rd rounder for Haynesworth. Haynesworth comes to GB and demands that the Gilbert burger is reincarnated as the Haynesworth burger. Haynesworth hires 'ole Cletius as his personal trainer.

mraynrand
08-26-2010, 11:08 PM
The Sizzler pulls shocker and trades Lee + a 3rd rounder for Haynesworth. Haynesworth comes to GB and demands that the Gilbert burger is reincarnated as the Haynesworth burger. Haynesworth hires 'ole Cletius as his personal trainer.

Firs thing 'Ole Cleedeeus do is get that 'ole lazee bones Haneswerth on the AB lounger for some low impact, low intensity workout/TV watchin!!
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/abloungeHunt.jpg

hoosier
08-27-2010, 08:12 AM
I wonder if Jason Chery's punt return last night has a darker side to it--that it will now be harder to stash him on the practice squad for a year. Has anyone seen him return kicks on a regular basis? Is he just straight line speed or does he also have the elusiveness you want from a returner? I know his rep is that he can't catch, but has he shown any signs of being able to field punts reliably?

swede
08-27-2010, 03:22 PM
I wonder if Jason Chery's punt return last night has a darker side to it--that it will now be harder to stash him on the practice squad for a year. Has anyone seen him return kicks on a regular basis? Is he just straight line speed or does he also have the elusiveness you want from a returner? I know his rep is that he can't catch, but has he shown any signs of being able to field punts reliably?

i was wondering the same thing. With all those scouts there last night he may not make it past waivers for any teams with a tendency to get impressed by one play.

I saw Chery on the first day he arrived and he didn't stand out, and I haven't heard his name much in TC.

This pre-season Swain has had an annoying tendency to get knocked down, stay down, limp off, and then get back to work on the next day's practice. So, if a fifth receiver spot is in play I don't see that Swain has the firm grasp upon it he once had. Chery may be one more good return away from that roster spot.

Patler
08-27-2010, 03:28 PM
The only thing I have heard about Chery was a couple weeks ago when one of the blogs mentioned that he came out early with Shields to field punts from the jugs machine. The blogger (Bedard?) mentioned how effortlessly he caught the ball compared to Shields, and that he seemed to be giving Shields some pointers.

Then, practice started and he proceeded to drop a real punt. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
08-29-2010, 02:31 AM
I just watched much of the three preseason games again before I deleted them off DVR. A few more thoughts:

1) The thing that's improved the most about Matt Flynn is his footwork. He's made huge strides in that department. McCarthy and the QB coach do a great job of getting these guys fundamentally sound. Rodgers came out with the weird throwing motion and Flynn looked raw with his footwork. Interesting that both guys have improved their arm strength since they came to the team also.
2) The more I watch Kregg Lumpkin the more I like him. Ability alone, I think he beats out Quinn Porter, but availability is a big issue with him. He's been injured so much it's hard to trust that he'll stay healthy.
3) Not enamored with the backup WRs. (Not that it matters much on this team. Perhaps it's hard to get undrafted guys in with our receiving corps.) I think Brett Swain is safe, but the one guy who has the slightest chance to beat him out IMHO is Patrick Williams. He looks like he has the potential to make a roster in the NFL.
4) Not as impressed with Zombo as I initially thought. I think he can make the roster, but I don't want him getting regular playing time in the near future. He could use a year or two to develop his body.
5) Sam Shields did some good things, but he's raw. He's another guy that I think they should develop obviously, but I don't think he's ready for regular playing time.
6) There's something about Andrew Quarless that I really like. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a really good player in a couple of years.
7) Mike Neal looks the part. He looks like he was built to play 3-4 DE. I think we got a gem with him.

Joemailman
08-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Quinn Porter has a knee sprain, so it looks like Kregg Lumpkin will be the #3 RB.

T.J. Lang is now the #2 RT which is very bad news for Giaco.

Cullen Jenkins had ice bags on both legs today. Wouldn't be surprised if the Packers have to keep 7 DL.

MM not sure how long Underwood will be out with a shoulder injury. MM said Will Blackmon did not come out of the game as well as they would have liked. Does Jarrett Bush survive again?

Brandon494
08-29-2010, 05:18 PM
I just watched much of the three preseason games again before I deleted them off DVR. A few more thoughts:

1) The thing that's improved the most about Matt Flynn is his footwork. He's made huge strides in that department. McCarthy and the QB coach do a great job of getting these guys fundamentally sound. Rodgers came out with the weird throwing motion and Flynn looked raw with his footwork. Interesting that both guys have improved their arm strength since they came to the team also.
2) The more I watch Kregg Lumpkin the more I like him. Ability alone, I think he beats out Quinn Porter, but availability is a big issue with him. He's been injured so much it's hard to trust that he'll stay healthy.
3) Not enamored with the backup WRs. (Not that it matters much on this team. Perhaps it's hard to get undrafted guys in with our receiving corps.) I think Brett Swain is safe, but the one guy who has the slightest chance to beat him out IMHO is Patrick Williams. He looks like he has the potential to make a roster in the NFL.
4) Not as impressed with Zombo as I initially thought. I think he can make the roster, but I don't want him getting regular playing time in the near future. He could use a year or two to develop his body.
5) Sam Shields did some good things, but he's raw. He's another guy that I think they should develop obviously, but I don't think he's ready for regular playing time.
6) There's something about Andrew Quarless that I really like. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a really good player in a couple of years.
7) Mike Neal looks the part. He looks like he was built to play 3-4 DE. I think we got a gem with him.

I agree with everything you said expect for Lumpkin. I hope we can pick another RB up when teams start to make cuts. I do like Porter and hope we can sign him to the PS team. I'm really disapointed that Starks never got a chance during training camp. I think he would have easily won the #3 RB spot and could have also won the KR/PR job.

HarveyWallbangers
08-29-2010, 05:22 PM
I agree with everything you said expect for Lumpkin. I hope we can pick another RB up when teams start to make cuts. I do like Porter and hope we can sign him to the PS team. I'm really disapointed that Starks never got a chance during training camp. I think he would have easily won the #3 RB spot and could have also won the KR/PR job.

I tend to agree because of availability. If it comes down to Lumpkin vs. Porter though, I lean towards Lumpkin.

Merlin
08-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Does Donald Lee have any trade value? We seem to have a lot of potential talent at TE after Finley and Lee looks expendable.

Fritz
08-30-2010, 07:06 AM
The only thing I have heard about Chery was a couple weeks ago when one of the blogs mentioned that he came out early with Shields to field punts from the jugs machine. The blogger (Bedard?) mentioned how effortlessly he caught the ball compared to Shields, and that he seemed to be giving Shields some pointers.

Then, practice started and he proceeded to drop a real punt. :lol:

One factor that might work in Chery's favor is that Blackmon's knee is acting up - still or again, I don't know.

If Swain is as unimpressive as people have said (I haven't seen the guy at all), and if the Pack doesn't keep three FB's, then Chery has a chance to pop as a punt returner.

But as someone else asked, does he have any moves or is he just straight line?

Bet we'll learn more against KC.

retailguy
09-01-2010, 07:57 PM
I usually don't do these things because I'm not very good at them, but I have been thinking about it all day and I thought I'd give it a try before the 4th preseason game.

Only one or two real surprises here, curious what you might think.

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
RB - Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson
FB - Korey Hall, John Kuhn, Quinn Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jason Chery
OL - Chad Clifton, Daryn Colledge, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher
Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Jason Spitz, TJ Lang
TE - Jermichael Finley, Donald Lee, Andrew Quarless

DL - BJ Raji, Anthony Toribio
DE - Ryan Pickett, Justin Harrell, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Lee, CJ Wilson
OLB - Clay Matthews, Brad Jones, Brady Poppinga, Cyril Obiozor, Spencer Havner
MLB - AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Desmond Bishop
CB - Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee
S - Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, Derrick Martin, Will Blackmon
ST - Brett Goode, Tim Masthay, Mason Crosby

IR - Brandon Underwood
PUP - Al Harris, James Starks, Atari Bigby

vince
09-02-2010, 06:16 AM
I usually don't do these things because I'm not very good at them, but I have been thinking about it all day and I thought I'd give it a try before the 4th preseason game.

Only one or two real surprises here, curious what you might think.

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn
RB - Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson
FB - Korey Hall, John Kuhn, Quinn Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jason Chery
OL - Chad Clifton, Daryn Colledge, Scott Wells, Josh Sitton, Mark Tauscher
Bryan Bulaga, Marshall Newhouse, Jason Spitz, TJ Lang
TE - Jermichael Finley, Donald Lee, Andrew Quarless

DL - BJ Raji, Anthony Toribio
DE - Ryan Pickett, Justin Harrell, Cullen Jenkins, Mike Lee, CJ Wilson
OLB - Clay Matthews, Brad Jones, Brady Poppinga, Cyril Obiozor, Spencer Havner
MLB - AJ Hawk, Nick Barnett, Brandon Chillar, Desmond Bishop
CB - Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Jarrett Bush, Pat Lee
S - Nick Collins, Morgan Burnett, Charlie Peprah, Derrick Martin, Will Blackmon
ST - Brett Goode, Tim Masthay, Mason Crosby

IR - Brandon Underwood
PUP - Al Harris, James Starks, Atari Bigby
Looks accurate to me, other than I don't see how Chery makes it with Blackmon. He'd be a practice squad guy at best if they keep Blackmon I would think. He has no value at receiver, and Blackmon has almost no value at safety at this point.

I'm no Underwood fan, but man I hope he gets healthy quick or they make a move to bring in a CB. I think they'll try to get Newhouse to the PS, unless he plays real well tonight in front of a bunch of scouts.