09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Bring on the regular season.

denverYooper
09-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Bring on the regular season.\

Amen

SkinBasket
09-03-2010, 10:25 AM
KC announcers just said Packers Long Snapper was knocked out of the game?

Might be. Last two punt snaps wobbled and were low.

The long snapper they have in there is not Goode. http://instantrimshot.com/

The back up long snapper is eds.

Goode got Cliftoned on one of KC's first punt returns - the long one. I guess I should say the longer one. But he took it from the front. Think they said head injury, aka concussion, at one point.

Pugger
09-03-2010, 02:35 PM
So Justin Harrell's been in most of the game. Has he been faltering or has he been holding up?

mixed bag, but at least he's still playing.

I think that was the point. Didn't the JSO have a quote from Trogovac that said something along the lines of playing Harrell as much as possible just to see how he handles the workload?

didn't see that but it makes sense. he doesn't look like a 1st round pick, at all, but he's at least not hurt. maybe he can come back? no sense to cut him now.

If he can hold up he could still look like a 1st round pick down the line. Most DE's take a while before they play well. BJ Raji is still learning...

retailguy
09-03-2010, 07:04 PM
So Justin Harrell's been in most of the game. Has he been faltering or has he been holding up?

mixed bag, but at least he's still playing.

I think that was the point. Didn't the JSO have a quote from Trogovac that said something along the lines of playing Harrell as much as possible just to see how he handles the workload?

didn't see that but it makes sense. he doesn't look like a 1st round pick, at all, but he's at least not hurt. maybe he can come back? no sense to cut him now.

If he can hold up he could still look like a 1st round pick down the line. Most DE's take a while before they play well. BJ Raji is still learning...

The sad part is he won't hold up. Odds are not in his favor. Might be a decent part time player or backup though.