PDA

View Full Version : The Official Justin Harrell Bandwagon Thread

packers11
09-04-2010, 06:57 PM
He made it through training camp somewhat healthy and onto the 53 man roster! Everyone climb aboard!!!

bobblehead
09-04-2010, 07:10 PM
NOT A BUST. I TOLD YOU SO. YOU WILL NEVER DOUBT ME AGAIN!!!

Ok, I honestly thought he was toast, but very glad to be wrong now that JJ is playing for the texas penal league.

retailguy
09-04-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm on board. Not optimistic, but on board. If he gets playing time this year, and stays healthy, that's a GREAT year for him.

falco
Ooh, I get to be engineer. Or at least the guy shoveling coal.

pbmax
I want to know when Justin Harrell (the poster) is going to change his name to Mike Neal.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I want to know when Justin Harrell (the poster) is going to change his name to Mike Neal.

So am I. I think Harrell will play great once he changes his name. Just like Jennings and Collins.

falco
09-04-2010, 07:18 PM

So am I. I think Harrell will play great once he changes his name. Just like Jennings and Collins.

If thats the case, he should change his name to one of the recent cuts...

get louder at lambeau
09-04-2010, 07:30 PM

I get to be the drunken hobo lying in his own puke in the back.

retailguy
09-04-2010, 07:54 PM

how does that differ from normal? :lol:

get louder at lambeau
09-04-2010, 08:57 PM

how does that differ from normal? :lol:

Usually I soil myself too.

Mr. T
09-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I vote Allen Babre. Or Patrick Lee. Or Johnny Jolly.

Fritz
09-04-2010, 09:52 PM

I get to be the drunken hobo lying in someone else's puke in the back.

pbmax
09-04-2010, 09:58 PM

You were a drummer for Spinal Tap as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCSMjHJAvg

Brohm
09-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Coming off the injuiries he has had, I am sure there is room to grow in regards to getting back to full strength/mobility. Nevermind the 2+ years of lost experience.

Hope he stays healthy!

get louder at lambeau
09-04-2010, 11:46 PM

Hey! Get outta my goddamn puke! Get yer own damn puke. This puke is MY puke. http://www.packersplanet.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_oak.gif

Lurker64
09-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Is the Bandwagon for people who *hope* he'll be good, or *think* he'll be good? I want to know if I can join, if it's the former... I'm totally good.

get louder at lambeau
09-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Is the Bandwagon for people who *hope* he'll be good, or *think* he'll be good? I want to know if I can join, if it's the former... I'm totally good.

Is church for people who *hope* there is a God, or *think* there is a God. Deep stuff, bro. Deep stuff. Whoa.

Pugger
09-05-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm happy for the young man. He's had quite a time of it and has been the recipient of a lot of angst/hate by a lot of fans. I hope he stays healthy and contributes big time this season. :)

bobblehead
09-05-2010, 06:32 AM

Is church for people who *hope* there is a God, or *think* there is a God. Deep stuff, bro. Deep stuff. Whoa.

church is for people who "think" there is a God and that going to church makes them better than you.

wist43
09-05-2010, 07:41 AM
If we get anything out of him at this point it's a surprise... so what the hell, hope he makes the pro bowl :D

RashanGary
09-05-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm crossing my fingers but I'm not counting my chickens.

retailguy
09-05-2010, 09:30 AM

its ok. you dont have any chickens.

mmmdk
09-05-2010, 01:07 PM
I think one has to be wise with those three genie wishes when it comes to Justin Harrell [the player].

Packer fan: "I wish Justin Harrell makes it to the pro bowl this season".

Genie: "Going to Hawaii...OK - done. Got JT an endzone seat. Another wish for ticket upgrade. Beers would be your third wish".

Packer fan: "Yeah...wait a sec... :evil: DOH!!! Gimme that ticket and put JT on the PACKER sideline".

Genie: "Done & done! That's it, you got JTs endzone ticket and JT is now a cable boy...in charge of coach Mike III's headset".

Packer fan: "Damn it...should've wished Bert would die".

Genie: "....hmm I'm going to grant an unprecedented fourth wish on that one".

MJZiggy
09-05-2010, 02:08 PM

I have two in the freezer. Damn. I counted them.

MichiganPackerFan
09-07-2010, 01:48 PM
I think JH has worked hard and has had some unfortunate back issues. I hope he has a great season to reward his, the team's and our patience. When is his contract up?

get louder at lambeau
09-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I think JH has worked hard and has had some unfortunate back issues. I hope he has a great season to reward his, the team's and our patience. When is his contract up?

He's signed thru 2012.

retailguy
09-07-2010, 10:19 PM

I have two in the freezer. Damn. I counted them.

He's a vegetarian. :wink:

bobblehead
09-08-2010, 04:58 AM

He's signed thru 2012.

So in other words next year he will flash occassional brilliance....just enough for us to demand TT resign him.

MichiganPackerFan
09-08-2010, 09:32 AM

He's signed thru 2012.

So in other words next year he will flash occassional brilliance....just enough for us to demand TT resign him.

He seems like a decent guy so I was really wondering is if he has two solid seasons, if the packers get a discount resigning him because they carried him for 3 injured seasons.