PDA

View Full Version : US open

mmmdk
09-11-2010, 06:44 PM
As the Euro bastard I am, I've always preferred Wimbledon & Roland Garros but DAMN that semi-final game tonight, Djokovic vs Federer was special. Epic tennis game :bow: Best US open game I've ever seen.

Also, I hope Clijsters wins again but Zvonareva has nice legs and a great all round game too. It's really a toss up :D

digitaldean
09-11-2010, 10:41 PM
As the Euro bastard I am, I've always preferred Wimbledon & Roland Garros but DAMN that semi-final game tonight, Djokovic vs Federer was special. Epic tennis game :bow: Best US open game I've ever seen.

Also, I hope Clijsters wins again but Zvonareva has nice legs and a great all round game too. It's really a toss up :D

Great to see Djokovic break through vs. Fed. Djokovic is a bit of a diva. He had the talent.

Not sure if he can knock off Rafa in the final, though.

Federer's first year since 2003 in not reaching a slam Final. He was a great champion. Now the downward slide continues for Rodge.

Actually hoping Wozniacki would've made the final. She was the hottest looking one of the women's side... :D

mraynrand
09-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I can't remember the last time I cared about tennis. Maybe Sampras v.McEnroe 1990?

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/yawn-2.jpg

Joemailman
09-12-2010, 08:20 AM
For some reason, I always lose interest once Maria Sharapova is eliminated.