PDA

View Full Version : Where yould you rather see a Packer game?

Airin' Rodgers
09-13-2010, 05:40 PM
So, it has always been my goal to see all 32 (31 with NY) NFL stadiums. This is a goal I reasonably hope to accomplish in life. I am 19 years old and save a certain amount of money each year to go on a stadium trip to a Packers road game.

I have been to Green Bay, Detroit, Chicago, and Arizona, thus far.

This year, I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to one of the three stadiums I have listed in the poll question. I honestly cannot decide which one I should see.

This thread isn't about me being lucky though. I am genuinely interested in what stadium my fellow diehard packer fans would like to see the Green and Gold play at.

Minnesota is the cheapest option, New york has the sights, and Atlanta has the weather.

So, if you had a choice, what stadium would you want to see a game at? Other stadiums are options as well, just not included in the poll because that won't help me make my decision.

EDIT: edited poll, atlanta was not on there for some reason

HarveyWallbangers
09-13-2010, 05:42 PM
You only have two teams listed.
:D

Metrodome is a dump and I bring the Packers bad luck there. For this year, I'd take the Jets.

Airin' Rodgers
09-13-2010, 05:43 PM
You only have two teams listed.
:D

Metrodome is a dump and I bring the Packers bad luck there. For this year, I'd take the Jets.

Fixed.

Must be a little computer illiterate, I couldn't get the ATL option to stick :lol:

Joemailman
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Minny. Last time to see Favre, whether you like him or hate him.

3irty1
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
The Jets have that brand spankin new stadium plus you'll get to go to NYC.

I'd wait until the Vikings move to LA to visit their stadium. It won't be a dump and it'll be in LA.

Freak Out
09-13-2010, 05:51 PM
NY on Halloween.

sharpe1027
09-13-2010, 06:01 PM
The Metrodome is a terrible place to watch a football game. I would say the Jets.

There's a possibility that you may not get to see the Packers play at the Metrodome for much longer, so that's something in favor of going there.

red
09-13-2010, 06:12 PM
jets

domes blow ass

Pugger
09-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Too bad you didn't have the option of 'none of the above'... :wink:

Iron Mike
09-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Green Bay. On the big screen at my favorite restaurant.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ziggys-inn-allouez

Airin' Rodgers
09-13-2010, 06:22 PM

Well, three of the other road games were teams I had already seen (bears, lions), we already played philly. I don't want to see new england in the cold, and @Washington was a work weekend for me

So these three are my options, for this season. :?

Pugger
09-13-2010, 06:30 PM

Well, three of the other road games were teams I had already seen (bears, lions), we already played philly. I don't want to see new england in the cold, and @Washington was a work weekend for me

So these three are my options, for this season. :?

OIC. :oops: