PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Packers-Bears at soldier field?

Airin' Rodgers
09-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Anyone know where it is possible to get cheaper tickets for this game? I checked all the usual sources, stubhub, ticketking, ticketmaster. But I was looking for something around face value.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

imscott72
09-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Anyone know where it is possible to get cheaper tickets for this game? I checked all the usual sources, stubhub, ticketking, ticketmaster. But I was looking for something around face value.

Face value? Good luck with that! :lol:

hoosier
09-15-2010, 03:01 PM

Is mugging a Bears fan an option for you?

Airin' Rodgers
09-15-2010, 03:08 PM

Unfortunately, no.

I was hoping maybe some scalpers would sell for face? But really just looking for a pair of tickets, anywhere in the stadium, for 150 or less.

It could be unreasonable but I'm just the average broke college student looking for some deals lol

SkinBasket
09-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Hang around the stadium until a few minutes after the game starts. Or take out a loan like all the other cool college kids are doing then get a job at the science lab washing beakers and test tubes to pay it off.

hoosier
09-15-2010, 03:36 PM

Unfortunately, no.

I was hoping maybe some scalpers would sell for face? But really just looking for a pair of tickets, anywhere in the stadium, for 150 or less.

It could be unreasonable but I'm just the average broke college student looking for some deals lol

Took a quick peek online out of curiosity and found that $150 is probably the minimum you could expect to pay...but that's per ticket. If you show up on game day you might get lucky and pay a bit less, but I doubt you do much better.

red
09-15-2010, 04:12 PM
well, they have dallas next so there's a good chance they'll lose that game.

after the first loss of the season about 50% of bears fans give up on the season. if the bears get blown out the number will go up to around 90%

so if you wait until early next week you should be able to either pick up tickets off the ground around soldier field, or buy them for less then face value

swede
09-15-2010, 04:16 PM
...so if you wait until early next week you should be able to either pick up tickets off the ground around soldier field, or buy them for less then face value.

Heh heh!

imscott72
09-15-2010, 04:21 PM
well, they have dallas next so there's a good chance they'll lose that game.

after the first loss of the season about 50% of bears fans give up on the season. if the bears get blown out the number will go up to around 90%

so if you wait until early next week you should be able to either pick up tickets off the ground around soldier field, or buy them for less then face value

Not for Packers/Bears..Bears could lose every game up to that one, and it would still cost a ton to go. That's like our Packer/Viking game.