PDA

View Full Version : AJ Hawk's puts his house on the market

Brandon494
09-15-2010, 11:57 PM
http://www.trulia.com/property/3027998779-460-N-Olden-Gln-De-Pere-WI-54115

hmmmm...

Fosco33
09-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Interesting - but it says it was put up 5 or 6 days ago (meaning before Grant was injured)...

Nice house - thought it was funny to see pics of his bar (and of himself in his own bar).

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/3027998779-460-N-Olden-Gln-De-Pere-WI-54115#item-14

woodbuck27
09-16-2010, 01:01 AM
So ... AJ Hawk thinks he needs a new house. :D

GO PACKERS!

Tony Oday
09-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Interesting - but it says it was put up 5 or 6 days ago (meaning before Grant was injured)...

Nice house - thought it was funny to see pics of his bar (and of himself in his own bar).

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/3027998779-460-N-Olden-Gln-De-Pere-WI-54115#item-14

Like you wouldnt have your rookie card in a plaque at the house ;)

red
09-16-2010, 08:40 AM
not good

to me it looks like AJ wanted to go before he didn't play a down on sunday. despite what his agent says i bet hawk wants out pretty bad. and i can't really blame him

bobblehead
09-16-2010, 09:17 AM
not good

to me it looks like AJ wanted to go before he didn't play a down on sunday. despite what his agent says i bet hawk wants out pretty bad. and i can't really blame him

I don't blame him for WANTING out, but he is under a nice contract and owes it to GB to play his ass off in whatever manner they decide to use him.

Knowing AJ (as well as any of us know him) I expect him to do exactly that.

KYPack
09-16-2010, 11:33 AM
The joint went for 635K in 2002.

Now he wants a mil 650 for the crib?

Stick to football, kid.

You won't get your price and you will never be a real estate tycoon.

He put the house on the market right after he saw the gameplan for the Eagle game.

At least he's still paying attention in his meetings.

MadScientist
09-16-2010, 02:28 PM
It could just be that he expects to leave after this season, and it takes a while to sell a luxury home in this market.

ThunderDan
09-16-2010, 03:09 PM
It could just be that he expects to leave after this season, and it takes a while to sell a luxury home in this market..

I am sure the $1,000,000+ homes are flying off the market in DePere but in Madison the average wait is 350+ days for that price house.

I have a client with his $3,000,000 home on the market and it has been for sale over 2 years.

retailguy
09-16-2010, 06:55 PM
It could just be that he expects to leave after this season, and it takes a while to sell a luxury home in this market..

I am sure the $1,000,000+ homes are flying off the market in DePere but in Madison the average wait is 350+ days for that price house.

I have a client with his $3,000,000 home on the market and it has been for sale over 2 years.

That's an expensive home for Madison. Is it in Maple Bluff or in the Arboretum area?

steve823
09-16-2010, 06:58 PM
If Hawk goes my Hawk jersey was a waste of money. I got excited when they drafted him and bought his jersey :oops: ...at least my Jennings jersey panned out

Bossman641
09-16-2010, 07:34 PM
If Hawk goes my Hawk jersey was a waste of money. I got excited when they drafted him and bought his jersey :oops: ...at least my Jennings jersey panned out

Those are the same 2 I have. Green Hawk, white Jennings??

steve823
09-16-2010, 08:32 PM

Wow that's weird...that's exactly what I got lol.

Guiness
09-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Could be all kinds of reasons. You could even argue that with his big year, salary wise coming up, he's looking to upgrade. I know, not likely, but it's all pure conjecture.

MJZiggy
09-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Could be all kinds of reasons. You could even argue that with his big year, salary wise coming up, he's looking to upgrade. I know, not likely, but it's all pure conjecture.

I don't think so. I saw that house featured once and he had it specially built with a hyperbaric chamber in the bedroom to aid healing and recovery.

You're right, though. It's all conjecture at this point. Maybe the family's growing. Maybe Brady's bunch is moving in...

Guiness
09-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I remember the chamber as well now. Could use one myself tonight, I'm sore as hell!

VegasPackFan
09-16-2010, 09:47 PM

I own 2 Jerseys - Favre, Hawk. Looks like it's time to go shopping this weekend...

b bulldog
09-16-2010, 10:02 PM
yawn.....guy can't even get on the field....who cares

Cheesehead Craig
09-16-2010, 11:12 PM

I own 2 Jerseys - Favre, Hawk. Looks like it's time to go shopping this weekend...
Same here.

steve823
09-16-2010, 11:18 PM

Same here.

Yup. Well both of my Favre Jerseys are gone and all I have is Jennings and Hawk. I usually never get old players, but Woodson might be the exception. So many choices hmmm. Woodson, Rodgers, Matthews, or Finley ? :?:

superfan
09-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I usually never get old players, but Woodson might be the exception. So many choices hmmm. Woodson, Rodgers, Matthews, or Finley ? :?:

Kind of depends on whether you prefer going along with the crowd or being more unique. Rodgers is the popular choice and you'll blend in well with that. Matthews would be a pretty good choice, common but not overwhelmingly so, and he fits your young criteria. Woodson is the classic choice. Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to picture Finley in GB 5+ years from now, just get the sense he might demand too much money and will move on.

Speaking of unique, someone I know earlier today mentioned he owned a Vikings Gus Frerotte jersey. Somewhat impressive from a dedication to your team perspective. And I still recall years ago seeing a McGarrahan jersey, #43 I think, or maybe #44. Nice. Maybe you should invest in a #8 Masthay.

steve823
09-17-2010, 12:13 AM
I usually never get old players, but Woodson might be the exception. So many choices hmmm. Woodson, Rodgers, Matthews, or Finley ? :?:

Kind of depends on whether you prefer going along with the crowd or being more unique. Rodgers is the popular choice and you'll blend in well with that. Matthews would be a pretty good choice, common but not overwhelmingly so, and he fits your young criteria. Woodson is the classic choice. Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to picture Finley in GB 5+ years from now, just get the sense he might demand too much money and will move on.

Speaking of unique, someone I know earlier today mentioned he owned a Vikings Gus Frerotte jersey. Somewhat impressive from a dedication to your team perspective. And I still recall years ago seeing a McGarrahan jersey, #43 I think, or maybe #44. Nice. Maybe you should invest in a #8 Masthay.

Well there is no blending in factor for me since I live in NJ and go to school next to Philly haha. I think I might just go with Woodson..I always wanted his jersey and never got it.

Pugger
09-17-2010, 12:29 AM

This is why I don't buy players' jerseys. I stick with generic Packer gear.

That is one nice place he has but in this real estate market and in the GB metro area he won't have a large number of buyers. I doubt it very much that he'll get close to his asking price. My sister had a lovely home in Olde De Pere and her home was on the market for an awful long time. They lost money on that deal too.

Tony Oday
09-17-2010, 01:19 AM
I have a father son set of Hawk Jerseys...hmm what will be the next ones...maybe BJ Raji

MJZiggy
09-17-2010, 05:50 AM

Well there is no blending in factor for me since I live in NJ and go to school next to Philly haha. I think I might just go with Woodson..I always wanted his jersey and never got it.

I've been known to show up at Ravens games wearing my Reggie White jersey. Now THAT'S classic.

mraynrand
09-17-2010, 07:39 AM
There's nothing like cruising around, sporting your #17 David Whitehurst jersey

https://www.beckett.com/images/pgitems/224140201.jpg
wear it with pride! After all, Whitehurst was the third best #17 ever to play for the Packers!

http://www.go4thestars.com/5247dw.jpg

HarveyWallbangers
09-17-2010, 10:07 AM
wear it with pride! After all, Whitehurst was the third best #17 ever to play for the Packers!

:D

Who were the two that were better?

mraynrand
09-17-2010, 10:14 AM

:D

Who were the two that were better?

Craig Hentrich and someone else (I figured there had to be another 17 better than Whitehurst, but I can't name anyone off the top of my head)

The image that sticks in my head about Whitehurst is of him throwing a checkdown to Paul Coffman - a little 3-5 yard toss - Whitehurst put so much mustard on it that it bounced off Coffman's pads and zinged about 20 yards into the air and was picked off. The guy had no touch.