PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs to ask for a trade

Tony Oday
09-20-2010, 11:30 AM
http://nyg.scout.com/2/1004182.html

What is with all the RB movement this year!

mission
09-20-2010, 11:33 AM
We should trade for him so we can break the NFL record for highest total 40 time for top 3 RBs. 14.2 secs!!

rbaloha1
09-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Lets add another weapon.

denverYooper
09-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Veto.

Lurker64
09-20-2010, 02:01 PM
No matter how much he wants out, we're not getting him. Not only are we directly in competition with the Giants for playoff positioning, but we play them later in the season. If the Giants do trade Jacobs, it'll be to an AFC team or a non-North and non-East NFC team who is probably not a playoff contender.

gbgary
09-20-2010, 02:07 PM

fans and sports reporters are going off down here. cowboyland is in upheaval right now. they have three backs that aren't doing anything because jason garret's got too many plays in his playbook and too many egos on the sidelines. i am lmao. i love it when the boys lose. fire the coach! fire jason garrett! romo is brain dead! whitten's bitching at coaches, bennet is tweeting about not getting enough touches. "the most talented team in the nfc" is starting to breakdown from within. lol

steve823
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
No matter how much he wants out, we're not getting him. Not only are we directly in competition with the Giants for playoff positioning, but we play them later in the season. If the Giants do trade Jacobs, it'll be to an AFC team or a non-North and non-East NFC team who is probably not a playoff contender.

:lol: Giants aren't going to make the playoffs, but I see your point. I would NEVER want that fat piece of garbage anyways. I always hated him and his big ego.

Brandon494
09-20-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't want him because hes a me first type of guy but Im pretty sure he not fat and just a big ass mofo.

Lurker64
09-20-2010, 04:21 PM

:lol: Giants aren't going to make the playoffs, but I see your point. I would NEVER want that fat piece of garbage anyways. I always hated him and his big ego.

Well, the NFCE is a mess so far.

We've got 1-1 Giants, 1-1 Skins, 1-1 Eagles, and 0-2 Cowboys and one of those four teams is going to make the playoffs. They're all talented but flawed teams, so I don't have any idea who's going to make it out of that bunch.

Fritz
09-20-2010, 05:00 PM

fans and sports reporters are going off down here. cowboyland is in upheaval right now. they have three backs that aren't doing anything because jason garret's got too many plays in his playbook and too many egos on the sidelines. i am lmao. i love it when the boys lose. fire the coach! fire jason garrett! romo is brain dead! whitten's bitching at coaches, bennet is tweeting about not getting enough touches. "the most talented team in the nfc" is starting to breakdown from within. lol

I'm with you, gbgary! All that chest pounding they do down there (I have famiily in Waco, so I've heard it), it's nice to see the whole thing implode.

And even the Lions f_cked over Jerry Jones - on the Roy Williams trade! You know it's bad down there!

I love it.

packers11
09-20-2010, 05:13 PM
I hate Jacobs... Hes a punk... Always bitching... You see what he did last night? I never want to see him in a packers uniform... EVER

retailguy
09-20-2010, 06:58 PM
I hate Jacobs... Hes a punk... Always bitching... You see what he did last night? I never want to see him in a packers uniform... EVER

Think the Giants would take a couple of 1sts and maybe Matthews for him? I heard we were desperate for a RB.... :twisted: :wink: