PDA

View Full Version : I Hate The Bears

Scott Campbell
09-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I just do. I hate them. I hate them more than Bert Favre. I hate them more than the Vikings. I hate their players. I hate their management. I hate their fans. I hate their city, and their crappy deep dish pizza. I hate their roads. I hate their tolls. And I hate their jerseys.

Thanks for listening.

mission
09-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Fans used to spit on me at Soldier Field when I was a kid because I had a Packers jersey on.

I HATE THE BEARS!

mmmdk
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
MUST BEAT BEARS

swede
09-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I hate the Bears.
I hate their stupid ugly stadium.
I hate the obnoxious, nasal 100-decibel braying that passes as conversation in Chicago.
I hate the fat security guards sleeping on chairs at O'Hare International.
I hate the Bears like slugs hate salt.

Scott Campbell
09-21-2010, 04:26 PM
I hate their stupid ugly stadium.

Even the filthy locals hate it, and call it The Bedpan.

Joemailman
09-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I grew up a Packer fan in Illinois, so naturally I hated the Bears. Since moving to Wisconsin in 1996 (good timing), my hate of the Bears has dissipated somewhat. It was easy to hate Ditka and McMahon, but Lovie and Cutler? Just doesn't seem the same.

How do I get the hate back?

mmmdk
09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
I grew up a Packer fan in Illinois, so naturally I hated the Bears. Since moving to Wisconsin in 1996 (good timing), my hate of the Bears has dissipated somewhat. It was easy to hate Ditka and McMahon, but Lovie and Cutler? Just doesn't seem the same.

:lol:

Uhm, here goes...Cutler did your mom! :smk:

TennesseePackerBacker
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
The Queens have surpassed the Bears on my list of most hated (Cowgirls a close third). It was easier to hate the Bears before Bert joined the Queens. I'm sure the list will change once the old guy retires and the Queens become irrelevant again.

Bossman641
09-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Some of these are pretty good.

Living here, I definitely hate the roads and tolls. And yes, the worthless O'hare employees are funny. I do enjoy deep dish pizza though. :shock:

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 04:56 PM
I enjoy listening to AM 670 (the Score) after a Bears loss.

pbmax
09-21-2010, 05:36 PM
I normally would have to stand up for deep dish pizza and the Bear's uniform color (a lovely shade of blue for a football uniform).

But not this week.

retailguy
09-21-2010, 06:37 PM

Living here, I definitely hate the roads and tolls. And yes, the worthless O'hare employees are funny. I do enjoy deep dish pizza though. :shock:

Screw the deep dish pizza! Al's thin crust in old town Warrenville, now THAT is pizza. God I miss it!

:P

The Leaper
09-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Ras...if you are reading this, just skip my entry.

The Vikings are a joke...that pathetic franchise couldn't win a title if it fell out of their love boat and bit their gnome-esque head coach right between his beady little eyes. How can you hate a team that wears fucking PURPLE...and blows an obnoxious dumbass horn in their pussified teflon covered stadium? This is a team who thinks BRETT FAVRE is their hope for winning a championship at age 40. Really? Was it really that bad last year even losing to them twice? Yeah it hurt...but not as much as losing to the Bears twice.

The Bears ARE our foil. They are metropolis to our small town. They are jackasses who can't drive, but insist on invading the state to the north because they are bored with their own surroundings. The Bears are the team that used William Perry to embarrass us. They are the team that pissed us off enough to cheer when McMahon got bodyslammed on his head. Are we to give them a pass because they've stunk for a generation? Is it our fault that we have secured franchise QBs while they've secured 7-11 workers that merely pose as NFL QBs? I hate the Bears because I respect the Bears. Even with their ugly ass stadium and boorish fans...the have the history and the cache of a legendary NFL team. They are one of the few franchises that can actually consider themselves on par with Green Bay and not be completely wet up to their eyebrows. Don't let them get any confidence...or they'll take over SNL again and make us all sick to our stomach.

Hate the Bears. Hate Jim McMahon's headband. Hate Mike Ditka's mustache. Hate their stupid train that can't figure out if it is a subway or not. Hate the fact that this is a city that allows the Sears Tower to be renamed after a Gary Coleman character. Hate the bastards who build a bridge over the projects because they hate their own people that much and don't want to deal with them.

HATE, HATE. HATE!!!

retailguy
09-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Stop pussyfooting around Leaper, and tell us how you really feel! :P :twisted:

The Shadow
09-21-2010, 07:28 PM
I just do. I hate them. I hate them more than Bert Favre. I hate them more than the Vikings. I hate their players. I hate their management. I hate their fans. I hate their city, and their crappy deep dish pizza. I hate their roads. I hate their tolls. And I hate their jerseys.

Thanks for listening.

What Scott said - times 10!

Freak Out
09-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Packers vs Bears = NFL Football. No other rivalry in the league compares.

Freak Out
09-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Lovie makes it that much easier to hate them.

Brando19
09-21-2010, 07:34 PM
I hate the Bears mainly because my first (and only) game at Lambeau was against the Bears and they beat the Packers 26-0 in 2006. :(

Scott Campbell
09-21-2010, 08:07 PM

I don't even know who you are anymore.

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 08:31 PM
AS bad as Gary Indiana smells, driving into Illinois, it smells worse at Soldier Field. Bears fans are the whiniest, most obnoxious, unhygienic fans next to the Philly losers - they all deserve to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell!! (have a cookie!)

Bossman641
09-21-2010, 08:33 PM

Screw the deep dish pizza! Al's thin crust in old town Warrenville, now THAT is pizza. God I miss it!

Warrenville.....interesting. I'm actually moving to Naperville this weekend. Might have to give it a shot.

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Every beer that I like tastes like bottled sewage in Chitcago. Chitcago ruins everything.

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 08:50 PM
I hate the Bears more than I did ten minutes ago.

swede
09-21-2010, 08:55 PM

Imagine rush hour in the loop having to keep getting into toll lanes because your I-Pass isn't working.

retailguy
09-21-2010, 08:58 PM

Warrenville.....interesting. I'm actually moving to Naperville this weekend. Might have to give it a shot.

bring cash! they don't take credit cards.

You will love it!

MOBB DEEP
09-21-2010, 09:02 PM

Thanks for listening.

INFANTILE...what if your parent raised u in chi?

you r too old to not have evolved yet!

j/k SC

i've loved u since '99 at JSO when u were in love with Bert like the rest of u hoser rats and I was the one bashing him! if Mad was around he would refresh your short memory

pretty sure your fat tail LOVES pizza

swede
09-21-2010, 09:13 PM
I remember the great Rich Wingo, head bowed as he listened intently to a reporter's question about his thoughts leading up to the Bears game. He frowned thoughtfully and said. "This is Bears week. Everybody on this team hates the Bears."

Considering that Rich Wingo played between 1979 and 1984 they probably went out and got beat, so we have the 70's and 80's as a good excuse to keep hating the Bears.

3irty1
09-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Its easy to hate Bears fans when they are 2-0. Reason #2,000,000 why Milwaukee sucks is that its somehow acceptable for people to don their Bears gear in public. The city should ease up on giving me parking tickets and make that illegal.

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 10:01 PM

Thanks for listening.

j/k SC

i've loved u since '99 at JSO when u were in love with Bert like the rest of u hoser rats and I was the one bashing him! if Mad was around he would refresh your short memory

I hate you for not hating the Bears enough to prevent you from hating on SC.

mraynrand
09-21-2010, 10:02 PM

Imagine rush hour in the loop having to keep getting into toll lanes because your I-Pass isn't working.

I just hope Jay Cutler's I-Pass isn't working next Monday.

TravisWilliams23
09-22-2010, 02:14 AM
The bears "suck the sweat off a dead man's balls".

I have no idea what that means, but it seems very negative to me.

Tarlam!
09-22-2010, 04:55 AM
I love Chicago. I hate the deep dish pizza - I ordered one full of hope that I was getting a culinary edumaction (I should add, I'm a fully trained chef, a saucier), and I was soooooooooooooooo disappointed. I left aboutr 2/3 of the one slice and had the rest packed up. I gave it to the first beggar I came across, and in Chicago, there are quite a few beggars.

Still, I have great memories of the ploace. Too bad they have a football team that I hate.

Iron Mike
09-22-2010, 07:01 AM
(I should add, I'm a fully trained chef, a saucier)

OK, I'll run and get the steaks......you get going on the Béarnaise.

Tarlam!
09-22-2010, 07:11 AM

Ahhhh, emulsion sauces. I love them. Couple years ago, I ordered asparagas with hollandaise. The asparagas was perfect, but the hollandaise was "broken". Yes, you can "break" sauces.

Scott Campbell
09-22-2010, 08:00 AM

Thanks for listening.

j/k SC

99?

It hasn't been that long - has it?

Pugger
09-22-2010, 10:53 AM

Bilotti's in De Pere is pretty good too.

Pugger
09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
I hate those stinkin' bares too. They have the ugliest uniforms this side of Seattle. My sister married a guy from Chicago and they used to go to bare games with my hubby and me. She'd wear a Packer shirt and he'd be outnumbered 3-1. He got a lot of ribbing from other Packer fans but nothing serious. Unfortunately this was back in the 80s when the pandas were good and the Pack was not. The only game I remember us winning when he was with us is the Chester Marcol TD after a blocked FG.

3irty1
09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Can't wait for them to go back into hiding after a nice Packers beat-down.

MichiganPackerFan
09-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Hate the bears and bears fans (when they are in the act of BEING bears fans). Otherwise, downtown Chicago was a cool place to work occasionally. Saying that I hated pizza would be blasphemous. I like Chicago style SO much more than the greasy cardboard NY style. There is bad Chicago style (sadly Uno's) and good Chicago style that comes from smaller shops. The best Chicago style I've had was actually in greektown, Detroit. I never really minded the traffic, especially now compared to DC. I think I've invested almost all of my hate for the Vikings and will have to resort to summoning up more based on the bitter rivalry. And the Eyesore by the Lakeshore? WTF? They had an obligation to respect the history of the game. They should have represented the architecture of the city and used stone and pillars and created a GREAT stadium. Instead, they failed the city and they failed football. And Urlacher is such a cheap shot artist. I would love to see him back on IR after this game. (Nothing LIFE threatening of course)

Iron Mike
09-22-2010, 07:10 PM

Bilotti's in De Pere is pretty good too.

Oh, man.....if you're going to the Bay area, there's only one pizza joint to go to:

http://www.jakesgb.com/

swede
09-22-2010, 09:44 PM

Ahhhh, emulsion sauces. I love them. Couple years ago, I ordered asparagas with hollandaise. The asparagas was perfect, but the hollandaise was "broken". Yes, you can "break" sauces.

The trick is to fold the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup gently into the Cheez Whiz with a spork.

hawaii50
09-22-2010, 11:11 PM
all this chicago bashing...is there anything good about the city?! haha.

i'm flying to chicago this weekend for the MNF game and it'll be my first time to chicago. going with my friend (huge bears fan) and our girlfriends.

anybody have any good recommendations? touristy stuff? food recommendations (i.e. deep dish pizza...haha)? football/game advice? we're staying by the magnificent mile...

appreciate any advice. thanks fellas.

Gunakor
09-23-2010, 01:17 AM

They have a really nice aquarium. The architecture of the buildings in downtown Chicago is nice too. Can't make any real reccomendations as far as food, but I can reccomend a restaurant: Ed Debevics, 640 N. Wells St. Fun place. The food is okay. It's the atmosphere I enjoy most. Very, very entertaining. Anyone with a witty sense of humor would have a blast there. I wish they hadn't closed the one in Milwaukee...

PR isn't allowing me to post URL's for some reason, when I try to the entire post disappears. But if you'd like to, google or wiki Ed Debevic's for a description.

Tarlam!
09-23-2010, 03:39 AM

The trick is to fold the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup gently into the Cheez Whiz with a spork.

You have no idea how violated I feel after reading that.

Tarlam!
09-23-2010, 03:43 AM

i'm flying to chicago this weekend for the MNF game and it'll be my first time to chicago. going with my friend (huge bears fan) and our girlfriends.

anybody have any good recommendations? touristy stuff? food recommendations (i.e. deep dish pizza...haha)? football/game advice? we're staying by the magnificent mile...

Well, you obviously have to go to the "beach". The main road takes you right there and the shopping is incredible. Last time I was there they had the best steak houses I've ever come across, so plan to eat. A lot.

MichiganPackerFan
09-23-2010, 08:53 AM

Buddy Guys Legends at 700 Wabash for Blues (Kingston Blues is pretty good too)

Giordano's pizza

The Field Museum is about as good of a natural history museum as you can get (MUCH better than the Smithsonian here in DC)

The shedd aquarium is great too, especially the dolphin show.

Bossman641
09-23-2010, 09:00 AM

Buddy Guys Legends at 700 Wabash for Blues (Kingston Blues is pretty good too)

Giordano's pizza

The Field Museum is about as good of a natural history museum as you can get (MUCH better than the Smithsonian here in DC)

The shedd aquarium is great too, especially the dolphin show.

If your girlfriend is anything like mine I'm sure she will want to do some shopping on Michigan.

You could always check out the Hancock Building or Sears Tower. I'd also head down to Navy Pier.

mraynrand
09-23-2010, 09:01 AM

You fool! How Gauche! You don't use Cheeze whiz! You use something like Easy cheeze and just push the nozzle into the can of soup and depress. The can pressure does all the mixing for you! Neophyte!

http://in-this-economy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/easy-cheese.jpg

Pugger
09-23-2010, 02:38 PM

Are you going to Soldier Field to see the game?

mission
09-23-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm sure there's a mom and pop somewhere that somebody thinks has the best pizza, but you have to go to Giordano's at some point. It's awesome.

Scott Campbell
09-23-2010, 06:11 PM

Fancy schmancy. :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-23-2010, 06:13 PM

http://www.chicagohs.org/history/fire.html

CaptainKickass
09-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Back to the topic - I still hate Da Bears.

I don't care how good Chicago pizza, or shopping, or anything else is. If you are a Packer fan - then you also hate Da Bears. It's ok to be in denial about it. Perhaps you're shielding yourself from some past Bears trauma. :lol:

Q. Why is there a south wind constantly blowing out of Milwaukee?

A. Because Chicago sucks

---

Little baby bear was in family court, his parents were divorcing. The judge asked him "Little bear, do you want to go live with your Mom?" Little bear replies "No, she beats me".

"OK" says the judge, "Then you must want to go live with your Dad, yes?" Little bear replies "No, Daddy beats me too".

The judge looks confused and asks "So tell me little bear, if you don't want to go live with your Mom, and you don't want to go live with your Dad, who DO you want to go live with?"

Little bear casually replies "I want to go live with the Chicago Bears, they don't beat anybody" :lol:

hawaii50
09-23-2010, 09:31 PM

yup, i'll be at the game. packers sidelines cheering my ass off! any good pre-game spots around the stadium that's not totally gonna be bear-infested?

btw, thanks guys for the suggestions...definitely gonna try to check out some of those spots

Fritz
09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
If you and/or your girlfriend like cake or pastry, a stop at the Lutz Cafe and Pastry shop on West Montrose is a must.

The best damn cake I've ever, ever eaten. And don't bother eating anything beforehand. You'll stagger out of there.

channtheman
09-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Back to the topic - I still hate Da Bears.

I don't care how good Chicago pizza, or shopping, or anything else is. If you are a Packer fan - then you also hate Da Bears. It's ok to be in denial about it. Perhaps you're shielding yourself from some past Bears trauma. :lol:

Q. Why is there a south wind constantly blowing out of Milwaukee?

A. Because Chicago sucks

---

Little baby bear was in family court, his parents were divorcing. The judge asked him "Little bear, do you want to go live with your Mom?" Little bear replies "No, she beats me".

"OK" says the judge, "Then you must want to go live with your Dad, yes?" Little bear replies "No, Daddy beats me too".

The judge looks confused and asks "So tell me little bear, if you don't want to go live with your Mom, and you don't want to go live with your Dad, who DO you want to go live with?"

Little bear casually replies "I want to go live with the Chicago Bears, they don't beat anybody" :lol:

These are gold! :lol:

Iron Mike
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM

You guys suck. If you don't wanna walk too far, just go to Morton's for a steak:

http://www.mortons.com/statestreet/

If you're by the Theater District, my advice is to go to Petterino's for the hot fudge sundae....they make the world's best fudge sauce:

http://www.petterinos.com/about/

Otherwise, stand in line for popcorn at Garrett's:

http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/about/

Get the Chicago mix with whatever your favorite nut is mixed in there...

Don't go to Ed Debevic's unless you want to hang around with a bunch of teenagers from the near-north suburbs.

Go to the Wiener's Circle late on a Saturday night:

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=1306

Oh, fuck it....you wanna eat in Chicago?? Get a CTA fun pass for $5.75 and take the Blue Line and get off at the Harlem station and walk one block north to Madison Street in Oak Park and sit your ass down at Robinson's Ribs:

http://www.transitchicago.com/travel_information/maps/htsystemmap.aspx

http://www.rib1.com/index.html

That's what I'd do. 8-)

Gunakor
09-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Don't go to Ed Debevic's unless you want to hang around with a bunch of teenagers from the near-north suburbs.

Maybe it's different in Chicago. Before the one here in Milwaukee closed, my dad and I used to go there alot and had a blast each and every time.

Iron Mike
09-24-2010, 12:03 AM

Maybe it's different in Chicago. Before the one here in Milwaukee closed, my dad and I used to go there alot and had a blast each and every time.

It seems to me the further south you go on Wells, the better the restaurants are:

http://www.alsbeef.com/

http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/11489397/chicago_il/kan_zaman_lebanese_cuisine.html

http://www.tizimelloul.com/

http://www.cyranosbistrot.com/

http://www.sushisamba.com/

http://www.loumalnatis.com/Locations/Details.aspx?ID=7

http://kinziechophouse.com/

Gunakor
09-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Of course there are better restaurants. I never went to Ed's for the food, I went for the atmosphere. It's greasy burgers and fries, fountain soda, about what you'd expect from a 60's themed diner. But the staff is hilarious. So is the decor. You always walked away laughing. That's why I enjoyed going there.

Freak Out
09-24-2010, 12:22 AM
http://www.gooseisland.com/pages/home/56.php

Pugger
09-24-2010, 08:35 AM

yup, i'll be at the game. packers sidelines cheering my ass off! any good pre-game spots around the stadium that's not totally gonna be bear-infested?

btw, thanks guys for the suggestions...definitely gonna try to check out some of those spots

Then wear your Packer gear at your peril. My BIL is from Chicago and he told me if I ever wore green and gold to a Packer/bare game at Soldier Field I wouldn't be treated as civilly as he was at Lambeau.

MichiganPackerFan
09-24-2010, 09:04 AM

I really want to like goose island, but I have always been disappointed. It just doesn't live up to the quality expected out of a craft brewery.

Fritz
09-24-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd have to agree with that. I thought Goose Island was a little overrated.

Willard
09-25-2010, 07:07 PM

Then wear your Packer gear at your peril. My BIL is from Chicago and he told me if I ever wore green and gold to a Packer/bare game at Soldier Field I wouldn't be treated as civilly as he was at Lambeau.
Ferris Bueller highly recommends the Art Museum. Many classics from the Impressionist Era await you.

vince
09-27-2010, 09:34 AM
100 Reasons to Hate the Bears (http://www.packerpalace.com/blogold/Bears-100reasons-to-hate.html)

Old School
09-27-2010, 09:48 AM
I grew up hating the Bears and everything about them. In 1993 I had back surgery and walked endless milles for rehab. I listened to WSCR the SCORE as I walked. During this time I developed a lot of respect for Mike Ditka and Dan Jiggets who had their own programs.

I also remember as a 6th grader going to Brave vs Cub games at County Stadium with my altar boy group. At one game when I stood up for the Cub 7th inning stretch, a lady behind me poured her beer over my head. There are no class fans everywhere.

mraynrand
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Ma4-WCwvk

Chicago is THE UNION STOCKYARDS, Chicago is....

Packers4Glory
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM
live near chicago and tell me how much you hate them..those who do know what I mean. I hate facebook because mine is full of mostly annoying bear and cub fans.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
I grew up hating the Bears and everything about them. In 1993 I had back surgery and walked endless milles for rehab. I listened to WSCR the SCORE as I walked. During this time I developed a lot of respect for Mike Ditka and Dan Jiggets who had their own programs.

This being the same Mike Ditka that shit on one of the greatest players in NFL history (and the ONLY Bears player that I have any respect for), that being Walter Payton in their "85 Super Bowl win. Walter toiled on terrible Bears teams for years, never missing a game and giving his all, and when the chance came to reward this great player with a SB touchdown, he gives the ball to that fat retard Perry just so he could cap off their "quirky" image.

DITKA IS A DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL!!

mission
09-27-2010, 04:11 PM
DITKA IS A DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL!!

Haha !! This is a bit out of right field -- but Ditka and my grandfather were best friends. I have memories more fond than you but I was too young to understand what was going on in the 85 SB.

I'll never forget him losing a couple bucks (really, it was nothing) in a poker hand at my uncle's restaurant and sliding a beer all the way down the table and smashing it against the wall. He was and probably will always be a prick ... but I like him. :)

That said, my family's relationship with Ditka and some of the Bears' players is probably the reason I hate the Bears so much today. My uncles are so obnoxious -- they could definitely body double for the Chicago guys in the SNL skit.

I have a ton of personalized autographs from Ditka that are in storage with a bunch of christmas lights and other stuff I don't really care about. Still, all that would have been cool if I had ended up being a Bears fan.

... just thought I would share, it brought back some memories. My grandfather, Fred Huber, R.I.P.
http://www.beerhunter.com/documents/19133-001650.html

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I hate a ton of personalized autographs from Ditka that are in storage with a bunch of christmas lights and other stuff I don't really care about.

I would HATE those too if I owned any! :lol:

mission
09-27-2010, 04:18 PM
I hate a ton of personalized autographs from Ditka that are in storage with a bunch of christmas lights and other stuff I don't really care about.

I would HATE those too if I owned any! :lol:

lol i just edited that but yeh... this is probably the first time i've "bragged" to anyone about those autographs. :lol:

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Shouldnt have edited - it was a Freudian slip no doubt.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Another reason to hate the Bears - their fans. I lived in Chi for 6 years and also work with a few here in LV. They are ignorant! They dont know shit about football. They only know da bears. I would give my kingdom to play in a FF league with only a bunch of bears fans. Easy money.

Theya re also GUTLESS as evidenced by their behavior on this board over the years. They disappear when things go bad real quick. Spineless, brainless twits.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Another reason to hate the Bears - their fans. I lived in Chi for 6 years and also work with a few here in LV. They are ignorant! They dont know shit about football. They only know da bears. I would give my kingdom to play in a FF league with only a bunch of bears fans. Easy money.

Theya re also GUTLESS as evidenced by their behavior on this board over the years. They disappear when things go bad real quick. Spineless, brainless twits.So tell us how you really feel about em! :lol:

Hating da bears is good for you and for football. If only all rivalries where as good and fun. Due to the Superbowl shuffle I have a cousin who is a bears fan (he was 8 at the time). It is always good to talk shit to him and MNF makes it all the better.

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 04:53 PM

I really want to like goose island, but I have always been disappointed. It just doesn't live up to the quality expected out of a craft brewery.

It's not distributed out west very often but the specialty stuff I've had was always pretty good. The one trip I made to the taproom they had some very nice stouts on.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Hatred for the Bears is like a cancerous, wretched growth that lives on the back of my neck, it has teeth and hair and giggles incessantly in my ear...

GO AWAY you little tumor! You can only be silenced by the utter defeat and annihilation of the team you represent!

AAAAAGHAGAHAHAGAGGGGGGAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 04:58 PM
It's not distributed out west very often but the specialty stuff I've had was always pretty good. The one trip I made to the taproom they had some very nice stouts on.How the fuck are you gonna act all refined when you look like some fucking logger? Just drink what you get and shut the hell up.

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 05:06 PM
It's not distributed out west very often but the specialty stuff I've had was always pretty good. The one trip I made to the taproom they had some very nice stouts on.How the fuck are you gonna act all refined when you look like some fucking logger? Just drink what you get and shut the hell up.

Be nice....we Sasquatch have feelings just like the rest of you.

We do hate Bears though.....

mraynrand
09-27-2010, 05:29 PM
What was your favorite game in Soldier Field Ever?

I liked 1989, just because I was there and the bers fans were talking payback for the instant reply game. I got good and soaked with beer and other crap, got bumped around, shoved in the parking lot, but went home with a "W" and the bers fans got diddly squat berries. Nyaahh!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Next best: 1993 - Halloween : bers retire Sayers and Butt Kiss at halftime of a driving rainstorm. Mudder Bennett leads the Packers with a bunch o' sure footed rusching yards and Favre scores on a great run from (33?) yards out. Fist pumping though the endzone, sporting throwback Unis. My oldest Trick or treated for the first time at the half in a Reggie White uni (out west). People were lovin' it. God it was delicious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
I was at the MNF game there when Bert threw the 99yd TD pass to Brooks.

mraynrand
09-27-2010, 06:37 PM

That was a great one too. Big lead, Bears come back only to be crushed at the end by another forced fumble by the Great One. Plus that idiot jumped out of the stands to catch the ball going through the uprights. Shoulda been hurt or killed, but got interviewed instead! What a wild one!

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:40 PM

That was a great one too. Big lead, Bears come back only to be crushed at the end by another forced fumble by the Great One. Plus that idiot jumped out of the stands to catch the ball going through the uprights. Shoulda been hurt or killed, but got interviewed instead! What a wild one!

I had forgotten about the nut job who jumped out of the stands.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 06:40 PM

Typical dumbass Bears fan - lol.

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:43 PM

Typical dumbass Bears fan - lol.

Mullet boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QFMe6Uz3Q

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 06:51 PM

Brilliant games in 1995 versus Bears - my fave Bears vs Pack game is the 35-28 win later that season where Brooks makes an ankle breaking move on Carrier.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Nothing will rival my hate for the Queens. I might even hate the Cowgirls more than the Bears. That said I want to Packers to not only win tonight, but embarrass them. I have a lot of crow riding on this game with family and friends. :)

Iron Mike
09-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Next best: 1993 - Halloween : bers retire Sayers and Butt Kiss at halftime of a driving rainstorm. Mudder Bennett leads the Packers with a bunch o' sure footed rusching yards and Favre scores on a great run from (33?) yards out. Fist pumping though the endzone, sporting throwback Unis. My oldest Trick or treated for the first time at the half in a Reggie White uni (out west). People were lovin' it. God it was delicious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kDQ_gSyMf7U/SQs7XHdq9ZI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/d61bHZ3rDrU/s400/tback_Halloween_Ruettgers.jpg

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Nothing will rival my hate for the Queens. I might even hate the Cowgirls more than the Bears. That said I want to Packers to not only win tonight, but embarrass them. I have a lot of crow riding on this game with family and friends. :)

Get on board with the program!! All Pack fans hate Bears 1st and foremost!

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:26 PM

I second that as I rooted for dem Bears vs Vikings last season in the OT game Bears won :oops:

I think I dislike Eagles & Broncos even more too.

Beating the Bears is sweet though.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:28 PM

I second that as I rooted for dem Bears vs Vikings last season in the OT game Bears won :oops:

I think I dislike Eagles & Broncos even more too.

Beating the Bears is sweet though.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!