PDA

View Full Version : Jersey's for Sale?

Little Whiskey
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
I've been looking a bit online to buy a jersey. you can find them up to $300. I've found a few sites that sell "Replithentic" jerseys. meaning they are closer to authentic than replicas. you can find them from $40-$70. Some of these sites are from overseas. has anybody ordered anything from a place like this?

this place has a woodson jersey for $20.

http://www.shopnfljerseys.com/views/?Green-Bay-Packers-21-Charles-Woodson-White-Jerseys-5525.html

Cheesehead Craig
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
My coworkers have ordered the knockoff jerseys from China for $20. They like them and they look fine. It means that there are a ton of Viking jerseys now on Fridays around the office which sucks.

The key is to get a bunch of people to order them as then the shipping is either free or like $5.

mission
09-23-2010, 01:21 PM
$20? how do they do them that cheap?

wait, don't answer that. :lol: :cry:

mmmdk
09-23-2010, 01:33 PM

1-2-3-4-5-6-poor :flag:

mmmdk
09-23-2010, 01:42 PM
...I'm gettin' me a Robert Francois jersey.

FRANCOIS # 49 YEAH :bump:

mission
09-23-2010, 01:49 PM
www.yukijersey.com i guess is pretty popular and the quality looks good. guys on another board are talking about how they got some here.

buchunter03
09-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Ya this website, www.yukijersey.com, looks like it has better quality jerseys.

I have bought a Woodson and Rodgers jersey in the past off these knockoff websites for $45. I definitely recommend buying them off these websites. They are much better then replicas and basically the same as authentic. If you don't tell people how much you pay, they would believe it's authentic. I'd much rather pay $40-50 then $200+.

When you buy these jerseys I would just make sure to look at the end of the sleeves and make sure they are "ribbed" or have some different material at the end unlike the replicas that are all one material.

Little Whiskey
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
do credit cards still carry the same protection if they are used in a foreign country? if i order these jerseys and they are wrong, bad or not shipped, can i still dispute the claim?

mission
09-23-2010, 04:34 PM
do credit cards still carry the same protection if they are used in a foreign country? if i order these jerseys and they are wrong, bad or not shipped, can i still dispute the claim?

i think most people use paypal...

got all my info from this jets board that i found through google: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=1767387

buchunter03
09-24-2010, 12:19 AM
For what it's worth, I recently bought a Jermichael Finley jersey and paid with PayPal. They ended up not having the jersey in stock and they did refund my money within a week. So it's pretty legit as long as you go through Paypal.

Little Whiskey
09-24-2010, 06:51 AM
I placed my order. found out they don't take credit cards only paypal. I'll let you know how they look. I ordered a couple brewers jerseys and a couple packer jerseys.

Guiness
09-24-2010, 07:16 AM
I wouldn't say paypal gives you any extra protection. I'd guess quite the opposite, actually.

caveat: I do use them, and they are very convenient for some purposes. But caveat emptor.

My CC has a nice 800 # on the back that I can call to dispute charges. I've done it a couple of times, and as soon as you dispute it they put the payment on hold while the matter is resolved.

Paypal has a long history of ignoring customer complaints, and are notoriously hard to get a hold of. Try their 'contact us' link without logging in - it makes you log in before they'll even consider talking to you. Now after logging in, click on the 'call us' link - it gives you a 402 number! Not even toll free. Not exactly encouraging you to call them, are they? There was actually a law suit that forced them to publish a number.

Check out Paypalsucks.com if you think they're an alternative that offers better protection. (actually just checked that site for the first time in a while, horribly out of date)

Specific to this discussion, I think someone disputing charges might find themselves having problems with either Paypal or a CC. Strictly speaking, you're buying something illegal - a knock-off of a (heavily protected) copyrighted brand. Paypal and CC Terms of Service protections don't apply if you're breaking the law!

Scott Campbell
09-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't say paypal gives you any extra protection. I'd guess quite the opposite, actually.

caveat: I do use them, and they are very convenient for some purposes. But caveat emptor.

My CC has a nice 800 # on the back that I can call to dispute charges. I've done it a couple of times, and as soon as you dispute it they put the payment on hold while the matter is resolved.

Paypal has a long history of ignoring customer complaints, and are notoriously hard to get a hold of. Try their 'contact us' link without logging in - it makes you log in before they'll even consider talking to you. Now after logging in, click on the 'call us' link - it gives you a 402 number! Not even toll free. Not exactly encouraging you to call them, are they? There was actually a law suit that forced them to publish a number.

Check out Paypalsucks.com if you think they're an alternative that offers better protection. (actually just checked that site for the first time in a while, horribly out of date)

Specific to this discussion, I think someone disputing charges might find themselves having problems with either Paypal or a CC. Strictly speaking, you're buying something illegal - a knock-off of a (heavily protected) copyrighted brand. Paypal and CC Terms of Service protections don't apply if you're breaking the law!

If they're accepting credit card payments on behalf of fraudulent providers, they're just as guilty.

Guiness
09-24-2010, 12:48 PM
If they're accepting credit card payments on behalf of fraudulent providers, they're just as guilty.

Maybe, but good luck pursuing that.

IANAL, and we're talking high school law class here, but there's a term for how the court view a case in which, in their opinion, both parties are breaking the law. Essentially, they won't touch it.

steve823
09-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I've been looking a bit online to buy a jersey. you can find them up to $300. I've found a few sites that sell "Replithentic" jerseys. meaning they are closer to authentic than replicas. you can find them from $40-$70. Some of these sites are from overseas. has anybody ordered anything from a place like this?

http://www.shopnfljerseys.com/views/?Green-Bay-Packers-21-Charles-Woodson-White-Jerseys-5525.html

I got my Jennings jersey online, something similar to that. It looks authentic ,but its not. To be honest I don't really like it. Just the feel of it is annoying (the numbers on the back look weird) and I don't think it looks nearly as good as my Hawk jersey. And my Hawk jersey is just a replica from nfl.com.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 11:20 AM
You dumb gabachos always pay full price just cuz you have tons of $$$.

Just find some junky, tell him what numbers you want. Send his ass to the sports store in and have him run out with them. You pay him $20 a piece for his time and you get the real shit and a major discount. The owner gets to claim the theft loss, you get your jerseys and some lowlife gets his fix without hurting anyone.

RashanGary
09-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Welcome back mad!!

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah Ive been gone for a minute. Real life has been taking up all my time. Im gonna get a surg and be off the next few weeks so I figure I will catch up with the gang.

Sparkey
10-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Just received my Clay Matthews #52 throwback jersey. From that day I paid for it till I received it took about 18 days.

Price was less than two Andrew Jacksons and it is authentic game jersey. Embroidered front panel and name on back, stretch nylon on sides, hologram tags, etc.

It is freaking awesome!

Joemailman
10-15-2010, 04:57 PM

1-2-3-4-5-6-poor :flag:

I have an authentic Favre jersey I bought 3 years ago. I also bought 2 of the $20 jerseys from China this year. All were made in Korea. Not sure what the explanation is.

mmmdk
10-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Just received my Clay Matthews #52 throwback jersey. From that day I paid for it till I received it took about 18 days.

Price was less than two Andrew Jacksons and it is authentic game jersey. Embroidered front panel and name on back, stretch nylon on sides, hologram tags, etc.

It is freaking awesome!

How about the size? XL or XXL?

Joemailman
10-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I used this site this year and was very happy with the jerseys. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.com/Jerseys/Green-Bay-Packers-324-n-1.html

Last year I ordered a jersey from another site. On that jersey, the numbers on the front were slightly lower than they should be. I guess you can't always know what the workmanship will be like.

woodbuck27
10-15-2010, 05:19 PM

Bed Bug ... ALERT !! Bag and wash them really well. :)

GO PACK GO !

Sparkey
10-16-2010, 11:15 AM

It is freaking awesome!

How about the size? XL or XXL?

They have XL and XXL, mine is a L

woodbuck27
10-16-2010, 12:00 PM
You dumb gabachos always pay full price just cuz you have tons of $$$.

Just find some junky, tell him what numbers you want. Send his ass to the sports store in and have him run out with them. You pay him $20 a piece for his time and you get the real shit and a major discount. The owner gets to claim the theft loss, you get your jerseys and some lowlife gets his fix without hurting anyone.

Mad. I love it. A win-win!!

'No heat' on the 'new jersey' owner. His lady cannot complain over his sports mania and overspending on a tight family budget. He's adopted an interesting and enterprising perspective on discount purchasing.

He believes in ... Supporting his ' local Booster '.

The booster is happy. He needs money for decent food and new designer labeled clothing for the kids. Booze, crack, and white powder to keep adult loved one's, really happy/upbeat.

Packers4Ever
10-16-2010, 03:30 PM
For what it's worth, I recently bought a Jermichael Finley jersey and paid with PayPal. They ended up not having the jersey in stock and they did refund my money within a week. So it's pretty legit as long as you go through Paypal.

Hi buchunter03, you'll have to join us sometime seeing as you're already
a member. We meet up during gametime, day or night, local or not, depends on if you have ESPN, etc... This is a pretty neat bunch here, give
each other a little grief sometimes, :lol: and someone's always hollering for more Kool-aid.

And that's for what it's worth down here !

Little Whiskey
10-16-2010, 09:19 PM
I should have my jersey's on Monday. I'll let you know how they look.

Little Whiskey
10-18-2010, 12:56 PM
they finally ARRIVED!!! damn they look good! I can't see much of a difference from them and the 200 version you'd find in a store. I think i paid a little over $35 and that included shipping. I'm already thinking of my next purchase. maybe if a few rats want to get together and place a large order, the price will come down further.

the only issue is time. it took almost 3 weeks to get in.

i'll try and figure out how to post some pics.