PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: 2010: Official Packers -v- Bears Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RashanGary
09-26-2010, 08:37 PM
THANKSTED
http://i53.tinypic.com/eimlna.png

3-0

A big day from Rodgers and some big hits on Cutler makes Packer fans a happy crowd. Let's take care of business 2010 style.

Joemailman
09-26-2010, 10:07 PM
After watching the Vikings on offense today, I'm really thinking the Bears may be the Packers biggest threat for the NFCN title. Didn't think that before. It makers this game huge, although it's probably more crucial for the Bears than for The Packers.

CaliforniaCheez
09-26-2010, 11:20 PM
The winner is the only undefeated team in the NFC and in #1 playoff position. The loser is out of playoff position or 2nd Wild Card.

A lot is on the line.

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Game Day!

GB has a chance to make a statement today as to whether the hype is merited. IMHO, this team goes as far as the D takes them. I'm starting to feel pretty good about that with the emergence of Clay as a true elite pass rusher and BJ at NT.

RashanGary
09-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Game Day!

GB has a chance to make a statement today as to whether the hype is merited. IMHO, this team goes as far as the D takes them. I'm starting to feel pretty good about that with the emergence of Clay as a true elite pass rusher and BJ at NT.

Yep, and our secondary depth will be back in a few weeks. ST's and penalties are much better. . . .

This team looks good.

CaptainKickass
09-27-2010, 08:41 AM
obligatory game day post

MichiganPackerFan
09-27-2010, 08:58 AM
I have been antsy and nervous for a week waiting for this game. Hurry up already!!!

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 10:21 AM
I have been antsy and nervous for a week waiting for this game. Hurry up already!!!

Me too!!!

channtheman
09-27-2010, 10:22 AM
This game is probably bigger for the Bears but boy would it be sweet to be atop the division with essentially a 2 game lead over everyone!

RashanGary
09-27-2010, 10:28 AM
This game is huge. We win and the feeling that we're NFL elite continues to grow. We lose and suddenly I feel very much in the pack of decent teams.

Our ST's, penalties and pass rush are off the hook so far this year. The offense will be fine. This year looks to be panning out in almost a best case scenario. Of course, it's only two games. That's what makes this game feel so big. I want to keep feeling like this is a special year. A win tonight against a really good team will strengthen that feeling that we're great and this year is special.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 10:52 AM
GAME DAY!! A loss here isn't back breaking, but a win is HUGE!! It's going to be a physical crazy game. Let's hope we come out of this one healthy..

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Im on board with JH here. This is a HUGE game. Yeah losing means Pack is still 2-1 and there is no need to panic but winning on the road against a suddenly hot carebears team on MNF says elite IMO. Gonna be a grinder tonight but I say Rodgers vs cutlers play will be what decides the game.

Put my money on Green.

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Im on board with JH here. This is a HUGE game. Yeah losing means Pack is still 2-1 and there is no need to panic but winning on the road against a suddenly hot carebears team on MNF says elite IMO. Gonna be a grinder tonight but I say Rodgers vs cutlers play will be what decides the game.

Put my money on Green.

Amen. An elite team takes care of business tonight when the lights are shining bright.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Fo shizzle Yoop and a QB like cutler folds like a bad Hold'Em hand when the spotlight is on him.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
I was on a short trip to CA Thur-Sun, decided to take Monday off too since there is no way I could be focused on work today. GO PACK! I will ALWAYS hate the Bears. We cant beat them by enough points to satisfy by bloodlust.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Shit , might as well take tomorrow off too so you can get extra faded tonight!

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 11:53 AM
The Packers need to put the Bears and their loser fans into an early hibernation tonight. BEAT THE BEARS!

swede
09-27-2010, 12:00 PM
I just was eating my lunch and found something unusual. One of my peeled baby carrots is a mutant that forms the clear, confident shape of a "V".

This is clearly a sign that all of nature-- the rocks, the ocean waves, reptiles that crawl on their bellies, and the tiny little carrot plants-- are anticipating a Packer victory.

I shall not eat it, but save it as a tiny golden monument to those that carrot all about the Packers.

steve823
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
I bet on the spread which is -3 Packers , but I'm no tsure about the O/U.

It's 46.5.. you guys think the games going to be over or under? I was thinking under ,but I have a few more hours till kickoff to think about it haha

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Just was camping will the family this weekend and my cousin basically lives in Chicago (one of those suburbs).

His take is that only the die-hard crazy Bear fans think they are going to win. He and his friends that are Bear fans, but don't paint their houses dark blue and orange, are afraid the GB is going to come in and put a whipping on the Bears. He was not impressed with either of their wins so far this year.

Travbrew
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM

It's 46.5.. you guys think the games going to be over or under? I was thinking under ,but I have a few more hours till kickoff to think about it haha

Over. 51 total. Pack 34 Bares 17.
The game not as close as the score. 17-10 Pack at the half.
Cutler to Forte Late 4th in garbage time to get to 17 (his other came in the 2nd to Olsen)

Packers scores:
Q1: Rogers to Jennings 47 yds
Q2: Kuhn for 4 yds -
Q2: Krosby for 43 yd FG
Q3: Krosby for 22 yd FG
Q3: Rogers to Finley 18 yds
Q4: Rogers to Nelson 4 yds

mission
09-27-2010, 01:13 PM
I took the day off after last week's decent sales #s... probably tomorrow too. Already have my gameday garb on and laying around on the couch. Luckily I have an early evening softball game to kill some time (not too long since we'll get 15-run-ruled by the second inning). Monday night's take sooooo long to get here when the Pack is playing.

I'm sticking to my early week prediction. Pack comes out rolling, shuts down all the "what are we going to do against good passing offenses" talk from the offseason, and, like Mad says: puts us in the NFL elite.

GO PACK GO!

Fritz
09-27-2010, 01:19 PM
I just was eating my lunch and found something unusual. One of my peeled baby carrots is a mutant that forms the clear, confident shape of a "V".

This is clearly a sign that all of nature-- the rocks, the ocean waves, reptiles that crawl on their bellies, and the tiny little carrot plants-- are anticipating a Packer victory.

I shall not eat it, but save it as a tiny golden monument to those that carrot all about the Packers.

But how do you know that "V" stands for "victory"? It could be that that V carrot represented "vasectomy" and you are supposed to get one if you don't already have one.

Or it could stand for "Vomit." Or "Vagina."

Pugger
09-27-2010, 02:05 PM
I will have to watch this game in a different room than my hubby's. I drive him crazy with my pacing back and forth...

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Sitting on my back patio on the wireless. Sunny and 90 degrees in the shade. Gametime seems way far off.

To drink or not to drink, that is the only question right now.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Rodgers needs play great tonight. We are not running the ball against them. I expect an average preformance from the defense. Lets go passing game.....

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-27-2010, 04:09 PM
I hope we open up are deep passing game this game. I want them to connect on some deep bombs tonight. The defense needs to gets some turnovers.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Drinking commenced about an hour ago....

GO PACK!!

Fred's Slacks
09-27-2010, 04:36 PM

But how do you know that "V" stands for "victory"? It could be that that V carrot represented "vasectomy" and you are supposed to get one if you don't already have one.

Or it could stand for "Vomit." Or "Vagina."

I never realized so many funny words started with V.

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Sitting on my back patio on the wireless. Sunny and 90 degrees in the shade. Gametime seems way far off.

32 here this morning in the sun. Hot coffee weather. :)

bobblehead
09-27-2010, 05:10 PM

It's 46.5.. you guys think the games going to be over or under? I was thinking under ,but I have a few more hours till kickoff to think about it haha\

game has gone under 4 straight and 7 of last 10. I rarely bet on packer games, but if I were a neutral gambler in this case I would bet on the under.

bobblehead
09-27-2010, 05:14 PM

I just finished a nice hike in Red Rock Canyon....106 out there. I'm throwing together some salsa and heading to a friends house for brats and beer (yes I did shower).

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 05:18 PM

I just finished a nice hike in Red Rock Canyon....106 out there. I'm throwing together some salsa and heading to a friends house for brats and beer (yes I did shower).

DAYUM! I was watching the Ducks game this weekend when it was 100 at 9pm down on the field....brutal.

Brandon494
09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v61/91/1/501503994/n501503994_11682_4150.jpg

Guiness
09-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Breezy autumn day in Southwestern Ontario. Football weather for sure.

I had a look at the sportsline 'expert' picks, and couldn't believe 3 or the 5 picked a Chicago win. Guess they're buying the Cutler press, eh?

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 05:22 PM

I didnt know you were out here or that anyone on this board was in LV. We should get together. PM me on this site and lets work something out. I live on the west side near red rock.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:00 PM

GO PACK!!

Hell yea and the Miller Lite is going down REAL well..Going to be a fun night.. :lol:

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 06:02 PM

GO PACK!!

Hell yea and the Miller Lite is going down REAL well..Going to be a fun night.. :lol:

BOOOOOYAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Fritz
09-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Going over to my g9irlfriend's to watch the game. She is a Packer Fan!

Could this be Ms. Right???

I also took the sage advice of someone on this board and wrote "ThanksTed" on sports tape which I then taped over the word "Favre" on the back of my #4 jersey.

I'm wearin' it tonight!

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Packers inactives tonight: P. Lee, Nance, Peprah, B. Jones, McDonald, Lang, Newhouse, Neal. Zombo starts at OLB for Jones.

ZOMBO!

steve823
09-27-2010, 06:13 PM

GO PACK!!

Yeungling here. Lets go pack

mission
09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
my buddy and i got a mini newcastle keg for the game ;)

yum

wifey making ribs

double yum

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
No Tommie Harris for the Bears

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Going over to my g9irlfriend's to watch the game. She is a Packer Fan!

Could this be Ms. Right???

I also took the sage advice of someone on this board and wrote "ThanksTed" on sports tape which I then taped over the word "Favre" on the back of my #4 jersey.

I'm wearin' it tonight!

Brilliant! I may have to steal that idea when I go to the Miami game.. :D

Guiness
09-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Shudder at the Miller Lite. Would rather some Niagara Mist wine spritzers!

I've got some Sgt Major IPA, Hoptical Illusion and a pretty good supply of my homebrew for tonight!

falco
09-27-2010, 06:22 PM
As the one person in the world who does not have ESPN, can I ask if anyone has a link to where I can watch online?

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 06:22 PM

I've got some Sgt Major IPA, Hoptical Illusion and a pretty good supply of my homebrew for tonight!

This sounds great but not conducive to my weight loss plan.. I will go after a good IPA when another 15 pounds come off

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 06:26 PM
What's up with the beer'n'all...is there a game on? :glug:

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:26 PM
As the one person in the world who does not have ESPN, can I ask if anyone has a link to where I can watch online?

I don't have it as well.....heading to the neighbors (the one without kids).

I have some Hair of the Dog - Blue Dot IPA and some Bridgeport-Fresh Hop. Big IBU night. :)

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:27 PM

This sounds great but not conducive to my weight loss plan.. I will go after a good IPA when another 15 pounds come off

Don't give up beer just run more.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm too lazy.....

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
So who's ready to sell the skin of da Bears before da Bears are shot? :lol:

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I got Modern Day Cowboy by Tesla (my fav band) playing right now and so the table is set! AGAGAGAGAGAHHHHHHH!!!!!

mission
09-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Bears inactives: DT Tommie Harris, WR Devin Aromashodu, LT Chris Williams, S Major Wright, CB Joshua Moore, RB Kahlil Bell,DE Corey Wootton

Packers inactives: P. Lee, Nance, Peprah, B. Jones, McDonald, Lang, Newhouse, Neal. Zombo starts at OLB for Jones.

Joemailman
09-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Brad Jones inactive. Zombo!!! to start at ROLB.

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
So who's ready to sell the skin of da Bears before da Bears are shot? :lol:

Brandon494
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM

Not liking that

steve823
09-27-2010, 06:40 PM

Might be good, maybe he steps up.

mission
09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
For those who need a stream:
http://atdhe.net/24867/watch-green-bay-packers-vs-chicago-bears

I relied on this source yesterday while watching 5 games and following my fantasy teams. Pretty good quality.

Joemailman
09-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm a little concerned about the Bears being able to isolate Forte on Zombo. Maybe Dom will just him rush on every play.

mission
09-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm a little concerned about the Bears being able to isolate Forte on Zombo. Maybe Dom will just him rush on every play.

I think Dom has an answer for Forte. Something specific.

Just a feeling. :D

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Blow it up!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls?pCat=46&sCat=1557

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:46 PM

Wine spritzers? Are you watching the game in a dress too? :lol: :lol:

gbpackfan
09-27-2010, 06:47 PM
I don't understand why Nance is inactive. The Packers are just giving up on the run game. It's going to come back and bite them.

And Zombo starting scares the hell out of me.

So far, the Packers have been terrible defending the screen pass. Watch for Forte to get a lot of screens and swing passes tonight.

Okay, Im done being negative. GO PACK!

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:47 PM

Don't give up beer just run more.

WORD

Joemailman
09-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Link for anyone wanting to listen to pregame and postgame.
http://players.jbgmedia.com/WTMJ/player.html

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't understand why Nance is inactive. The Packers are just giving up on the run game. It's going to come back and bite them.

And Zombo starting scares the hell out of me.

So far, the Packers have been terrible defending the screen pass. Watch for Forte to get a lot of screens and swing passes tonight.

Okay, Im done being negative. GO PACK!

What's the word on Nance anyway? Has he been picking things up in practice?

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:50 PM

Forte scares me too. I'm more worried about him than I am Cutler.

falco
09-27-2010, 06:51 PM

I relied on this source yesterday while watching 5 games and following my fantasy teams. Pretty good quality.

Thanks Tony.

MJZiggy
09-27-2010, 06:52 PM

No, I changed into jeans...

Joemailman
09-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Sam Adams Oktoberfest here.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 06:54 PM

No, I changed into jeans...

Bummer. I'd rather picture you in...oh nevermind.. :lol:

HowardRoark
09-27-2010, 06:57 PM

Thanks for the WTMJ reminder. Nice for us out of towners.....Schell's here.

http://www.schellsbrewery.com/catalog/images/beer_oktoberfest.jpg

mission
09-27-2010, 06:57 PM

Thanks Tony.

NP, they usually go live at kickoff so make sure to refresh.

Joemailman
09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Tommie Harris being inactive is not medical. Coaches decision. :shock:

mission
09-27-2010, 06:59 PM

Same with Aroshomudu (sp) too, I think. Kid doesn't wanna play the slot so Martz went with someone else. I heard the first part of that at least.

I'm kind of glad about that. He lit us up a bit in last year's game 2.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:01 PM

Wow, hard to believe..We'll take it!!

MJZiggy
09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
The only thing I have with alcohol premade into it is woodchuck raspberry. Maybe it's a good night to break out the tequila and make margaritas.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:09 PM
The only thing I have with alcohol premade into it is woodchuck raspberry. Maybe it's a good night to break out the tequila and make margaritas.

Hold the margarita mix....

mission
09-27-2010, 07:11 PM

And the ice...

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:13 PM

And the ice...

And the water. There - good.

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Scary moment - lost TV signal for 2½ minutes :shock: Back on! :D

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Time to head to the neighbor's house for the game!

GO PACK GO!

gbgary
09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
i want all the Packers to run over their bear opposites bit i especially want to see Fin run over urlacher. YOTTO!

pbmax
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM

You are an officer and a gentleman mish.

Guiness
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Bears inactives: DT Tommie Harris, WR Devin Aromashodu, LT Chris Williams, S Major Wright, CB Joshua Moore, RB Kahlil Bell,DE Corey Wootton

Packers inactives: P. Lee, Nance, Peprah, B. Jones, McDonald, Lang, Newhouse, Neal. Zombo starts at OLB for Jones.

Taking a second look at that list...all 4 TE's are dressed??? I want to see that 5 wide package (4 TE's + Jordy)!

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
Time for Finley to establish himslef as the man-child he is. CRUSH THE OPPOSITION!!!!!!

red
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM
man those bear unis are horrible

i wish teams would stop with the throwbacks, they all look like shit IMO

Guiness
09-27-2010, 07:32 PM

Now that's what I call being quoted out of context! You deleted the next line where I said I'll be drinking my own manly beer!

pbmax
09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Went economical. Labatt Blue.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
SHOWTIME!!

pbmax
09-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Jarett Bush is a captain. Please send medical personnel to Skin's favorite bar.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:35 PM

Now that's what I call being quoted out of context! You deleted the next line where I said I'll be drinking my own manly beer!

:lol: Just messin with you man!!

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:38 PM
What's in the aftermath for Cutler...post Claymaker sacking?

Kolb was knocked out & now 2nd stringer.

Edwards got hit & hit & hit - now released.

Cutler...?

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
FU ESPN - lol

red
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
jesus fucking christ, i can't f'ing stand MNF

we've just had 3 and a half hours of pregame, now we have to sit through more.

7:30 hits, start the fucking game

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Packer D gets to shine first!!!

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Bull shit on the pregame Packer Bear game pick. Why not a game within the last 25 years?

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:41 PM
jesus fucking christ, i can't f'ing stand MNF

we've just had 3 and a half hours of pregame, now we have to sit through more.

7:30 hits, start the fucking game

Yup, and 50 TV timeouts throughout the f'ing game.. :x

Guiness
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Jarett Bush is a captain. Please send medical personnel to Skin's favorite bar.

BOMNF!

BeerSnobAlert: Blue is a acceptablepilsner. Is it available in the states as an import, or does someone brew it over there?

Guiness
Holy too much time on that one.

pbmax
Hawk was in nickel on first down.

mission
09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
ZOMBO!!

Great coverage there!

mmmdk
Hate having Knox on my fantasy team on a night like this!

imscott72
ZOMBO!!

red
zombo baby

3 plays and already i sack of cutler

mmmdk
ZOMBO!!

And BJ :D

TennesseePackerBacker
09-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Even I knew a draw was coming there, come on! How wide were those splits?

gbgary
come on Pack!

imscott72
Psycho package already..Didn't work..

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Keep throwing...

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
I saw HAWK !

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 07:46 PM
I saw HAWK !

He was the leading tackler last game!

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Fucking PI

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:48 PM
I saw HAWK !

He was the leading tackler last game!

But I'm watching MNF - you?

PS - I'm wearing my auth. Hawk jersey. So there.

mmmdk
Fucking PI

Bad Chuck.

gbgary
COME ON D!

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Wuhuu - McCarthy didn't throw red flag. :evil:

red
09-27-2010, 07:50 PM
that was a fumble, BS call by the refs

imscott72
psycho worked that time..long FG attempt..

imscott72
MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

pbmax
One drive of Martz for naught!!

Jimx29
09-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Wuhuu - McCarthy didn't throw red flag. :evil: :roll:

ThunderDan
that was a fumble, BS call by the refs

Yeah, but refs blew whistle and the Packers stopped and the Bear player got it.

red

i don't think theres any reason to

the whistle clearly blew many times causing everyone to stop so i don't think anyone picked up the ball

pbmax
We didn't recover and the refs blew it dead.

gbgary
way to stiffen up Pack. COME ON PACKER O!

Guiness
09-27-2010, 07:52 PM

Taking a second look at that list...all 4 TE's are dressed??? I want to see that 5 wide package (4 TE's + Jordy)!

mmmdk
Robbie is now "only" 18 for 20 on FGs versus Packers.

VegasPackFan
Time for TD drive right off the bat.

imscott72

the whistle clearly blew many times causing everyone to stop so i don't think anyone picked up the ball

I'm sick of the refs blowing the whistle so fast..Plays that are that close to fumbles should be allowed to be completed..It's a real problem..

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 07:53 PM
We didn't recover and the refs blew it dead.

Thanx!

Somehow TV signal is jumpy here tonite.

red
09-27-2010, 07:54 PM

I'm sick of the refs blowing the whistle so fast..Plays that are that close to fumbles should be allowed to be completed..It's a real problem..

agreed, i've always said refs should wait to blow the whistle

VegasPackFan
FINLEY!!

red
how dumb do you have to be to let finley get that wide open?

ThunderDan
Do that all night! No one can run with Finley who can counter his size!

mmmdk
I missed 1st down - what play?

Just saw Fin catch.

red
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
what an absolutely worthless call

Guiness
See the DL bite on the play action and collapse to the left? Nice.

Next play, Kuhn dances looking for a hole...

gbgary
Rodgers lots of time on the roll out.

TennesseePackerBacker
09-27-2010, 07:56 PM
1st down 3 yard run by kuhn, 2nd and 7 out to driver or jennings for a first, can't remember.

I can't believe kuhn started at RB :(

red
WTF

how is that not on the d?

imscott72
1st and goal!!!!! Jones!!!!

red
look at the guy fight for yardage

wow

mmmdk
JJ

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:57 PM
WTF

Yea that's a BULLSHIT call

gbgary
way to fight for the first down Jones.

mmmdk
1st down 3 yard run by kuhn, 2nd and 7 out to driver or jennings for a first, can't remember.

I can't believe kuhn started at RB :(

Thanx! :D

Guiness
WTF

He got back before the snap of the ball.

Only way to catch the D on that is to snap the ball, AFAIK.

pbmax
1st quarter: 1 TO used for no reason and one illegal motion

Of course, everything else has looked OK. :)

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 07:58 PM
We gonna go up 7-0 here real soon.

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 07:58 PM
DD with a great block to get JJ the 1st.

And props to Sitton on the pass pro. Sees his man drop into zone coverage and comes over to help Wells.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 07:59 PM
JENNINGS!!!!!!! WOOHOO

mmmdk
GJ

Jimx29
smoke......

red
ok, thats the offense i've been waiting for

ThunderDan
TT Jennings!!

pbmax
09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Just like I predicted. Trouble with Bear O, no trouble with Bear D!

gbgary
WOW...great drive!

ThunderDan
TT Jennings!!

Was that a Freudian slip?

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I LIKE IT ALOT

mmmdk
Wow! AR is very, very special in red zone. How can you not luv him :P

mission
#12 looks perfect tonight.

Might be one helluva night if we keep aaroning it out.

gbgary
09-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Just like I predicted. Trouble with Bear O, no trouble with Bear D!i'll bet after a few series the bear o disappears.

HowardRoark
A. Rodgers 4/4 62 15.5 1 0 158.3

mmmdk
Just like I predicted. Trouble with Bear O, no trouble with Bear D!

Great call :five:

pbmax
09-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Pouty Cutler face.

ThunderDan
09-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks Desmond!! Go make another mental mistake.

Carolina_Packer
09-27-2010, 08:06 PM
"special" teams strikes again...how can you be offsides on your own kick?

digitaldean
It's plays like that which will keep Mr. Bishop from being a starter.

red
how dumb do you have to be to get called for offsides on a kick

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 08:07 PM
HOLDING

red
collins out, that's not good

mission
Pouty Cutler face.

Who called it?? :lol:

digitaldean
At least Garza was nice enough to return the favor....

gbgary
09-27-2010, 08:08 PM
cutler bitching already

mission
09-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Fucking Cutler cant even get all the way to the ground before calling for a flag. He is such a damn pussy.

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM

Info please - and no - not good.

Guiness
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Fucking Cutler cant even get all the way to the ground before calling for a flag. He is such a damn pussy.

lol, true. That was a pretty bad facemask though.

Guiness
09-27-2010, 08:10 PM
Sweet Martin!

Who the heck was Cutler throwing too though???

red

yeah, wtf was that?

INT derrick martin. horrible throw

imscott72
Martin!!!! PICK!

ThunderDan
How is that not 15 yards on Cutler trying to take out a knee?

pbmax
That's called Good Defense by Bad Offense. :lol:

gbgary
way to go cutler and martin.

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 08:11 PM

Info please - and no - not good.

...and then int. by Martin but it still ain't good with Collins out.

digitaldean
Jay Cutler - the pick machine strikes again!!!

Jimx29
who was he even throwing it to?

Carolina_Packer

The pussy just got licked! :rs:

pbmax
Guy in stands with Olsen jersey on.

Brando19
09-27-2010, 08:12 PM

Martin.

pbmax
Collins: Knee strain, questionable return

PackerTimer
How is that not 15 yards on Cutler trying to take out a knee?

That's what he gets for being a punk. A pick in the end zone.

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Great int. galore of Cutler versus Packers :lol:

imscott72
Collins: Knee strain, questionable return

Dammit

red
see that AJ hawk in good coverage

he can do it

gbgary
come on Pack...90 yard drive for a td.

pbmax
Jackson has no vision. He could have cut inside.

MJZiggy
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM

Martin. He was the only one anywhere near.

red
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM
why even try to run at this point?

its just a waste of a down

digitaldean
09-27-2010, 08:15 PM
BJack is NOT a starting RB. If they want to truly make a deep playoff run, we need more than Kuhn and BJack in the backfield.

mmmdk
What a punt!

red
great kick, wheres the flag for shove in the back?

gbgary
09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
nice punt and then penalty. dammit.

ThunderDan
At least they called a hold.

PackerTimer
great kick, wheres the flag for shove in the back?

No kidding. They got it figured it out eventually.

mmmdk

Hawk was close too :lol:

pbmax
That penalty worked out well. Bears change tackle some guy named Webb

MJZiggy
09-27-2010, 08:17 PM

Hawk was close too :lol:

So I heard. :lol:

pbmax
09-27-2010, 08:18 PM
mission, this stream is phenomenal. Thanks for the link.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Once again dont like the calls. They blitzed and we could have had a big gainer on that 3rd down play.

red
09-27-2010, 08:19 PM
damnit

Charles Woodson
09-27-2010, 08:20 PM
damn almost another pick

pbmax
I think Collins is back.

mmmdk
Collins back :D

imscott72
Nice to see Collins back..

imscott72
TWill!! SACK CITY!!

Carolina_Packer

Stream? No TV?

pbmax
I hope Dom will accept wist's proposal of marriage at halftime. :lol:

red
09-27-2010, 08:21 PM
3 sacks in just over a quarter

gbgary
way to go Packer D

mmmdk
Damn :x

Brandon494
Woodson not playing so hot so far

pbmax

Stream? No TV?
No cable. We are roughing it.

red
09-27-2010, 08:22 PM
nice throw cutler

gbgary
09-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Chuck going for ball on that cutler scramble.

TennesseePackerBacker
09-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Jenkins baby!!

PackerTimer
Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pbmax
The CLUB move.

imscott72
Jenks!!!!

Brandon494
Who was worried about the pass rush again? :lol:

red
09-27-2010, 08:24 PM
4 sacks in just over a quarter

love it

mmmdk
The club sacked Cutler.

ThunderDan
The CLUB move. :lol: :lol:

mission
Chuck going for the ball on every play

fixed.

:D

pbmax
09-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Brandon ManumaleunaTE#86 , he is 295 and is always moving to Matthew side of the LOS. Extra tackle with an eligible number. Look for Capers to send Clay through the middle.

mmmdk
I can see now that a mobile/running QB is killer vs Packers D.

ThunderDan
I don't ever remember Warner or Bulger getting abused like that!

pbmax
09-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Who was worried about the pass rush again? :lol:
I'm here. And I still say the Bear's O line doesn't count. But I am not as worried as I was.

PackerTimer
I'd love to see the Packers get something going on the ground. I just don't see it though.

red
fucking waste running

Brandon494
Can we atleast give B Jackson a chance with some carries.

mmmdk
Where's a RB ? We can't run for life.

imscott72
09-27-2010, 08:27 PM
I'd love to see the Packers get something going on the ground. I just don't see it though.

I don't either..Maybe late in the game in mop up duty should it come to that..

Brandon494
FINLEY!!!! HAHAHA

PackerTimer
That sucker was moving. Fastball.

TennesseePackerBacker
What a throw.

imscott72
Finley is a BEAST