PDA

View Full Version : MNF Blowout?

Smidgeon
09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Considering how well the Bills played against the Patriots (at least offensively), I'm starting to wonder if the Packers--despite not hitting their offensive stride--are better than I think they are. Will there be a blowout tonight?

mmmdk
09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Considering how well the Bills played against the Patriots (at least offensively), I'm starting to wonder if the Packers--despite not hitting their offensive stride--are better than I think they are. Will there be a blowout tonight?

That's [kinda] what I thought prior to the game versus the 0-7 Tampa Bay Bucs last season.

Karma ain't a bitch; it's just karma!

red
09-27-2010, 01:58 PM
i'm not expecting a blowout. bears are looking pretty solid so far, it really wouldn't shock me to see them win

on the other hand, we've been putting up some point and playing great D even with a-rod playing like crap so far

once he gets in gear we could be scary

Tony Oday
09-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Bears 42 Pack 7 in junk time

Pugger
09-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Because the game is in Chicago and a divisional rival it will be a close game and not a blowout.

cheesner
09-27-2010, 02:42 PM
i'm not expecting a blowout. bears are looking pretty solid so far, it really wouldn't shock me to see them win

on the other hand, we've been putting up some point and playing great D even with a-rod playing like crap so far

AR has played like crap?! My he has set a very high bar for himself.

mraynrand
09-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I am predicting a blowout by Jon Gruden:

http://backseatfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/jon_gruden.jpg

Pugger
09-27-2010, 02:58 PM

:lol: :lol:

denverYooper
09-27-2010, 04:02 PM

Hopefully he got the Depends with Belted Shields.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:10 PM
I dont see a blow-out because M3's tendency is to let up and take the foot off the neck of a beaten opponent. He needs to get a little cocky and take it to the end when they have a team down.

That was one thing I loved about Holmgren - he would just crush the Bears when he had them down...

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 04:25 PM
I dont see a blow-out because M3's tendency is to let up and take the foot off the neck of a beaten opponent. He needs to get a little cocky and take it to the end when they have a team down.

That was one thing I loved about Holmgren - he would just crush the Bears when he had them down...Very good point and a big part of the reason why this game is likely to be decided by less then 7 pts IMO.

red
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM

yes he has set a high standard for himself. he has missed numerous throws that he should have made

his numbers are still great, but if you watch the games you can see he's not playing at the same level he did last year

HarveyWallbangers
09-27-2010, 04:39 PM

yes he has set a high standard for himself. he has missed numerous throws that he should have made

his numbers are still great, but if you watch the games you can see he's not playing at the same level he did last year

Playing like crap and not playing at the level he did last year are two different things. If you want to find a QB that isn't playing at the level he did last year AND is playing like crap, just look at the Vikings.

ARod hasn't been at his best, but I'll make a couple of excuses for him. One he was getting beat up pretty good by Philly early and it was also played in rain. Hopefully, he'll play like an MVP from here on out--like he did the second half of the Buffalo game.