PDA

View Full Version : Matthews Versus Cutler

Smidgeon
09-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Will Cutler have more TDs tonight than Matthews has sacks?

channtheman
09-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Matthews will have the same number of sacks as Cutler has interceptions: 3. Cutler will throw 0 TD's.

RashanGary
09-27-2010, 12:53 PM
That's tough for Matthews. Average QB's throw 25 TD's in a healthy NFL season.

The greatest single season pass rusher of all time doesn't produce at that level. Cutler is a better than average QB. The Bears are passing more this year.

Cutler wins this one.

mission
09-27-2010, 12:54 PM
That's tough for Matthews. Average QB's throw 25 TD's in a healthy NFL season.

The greatest single season pass rusher of all time doesn't produce at that level. Cutler is a better than average QB. The Bears are passing more this year.

Cutler wins this one.

Tonight.

I say tied. 2 TDs, 2 sacks for Matthews.

Pack gets after Cutler for 5 sacks though.

cheesner
09-27-2010, 01:46 PM
The bears offense is a house of cards. If Matthews can hit Cutler before he gets going, this will go complete the Packer's way. Cutler will get POd and start to rush. He will make mistakes. He will butt heads with Martz. He will have a horrible game - like the Cutler we all know and love from last season.

If instead he gets rolling early - he will have a good day and the game will be close.

pbmax
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I thought we were comparing Cutler to Shane Matthews.

Cutler has him by a hair.

MadtownPacker
09-27-2010, 04:21 PM
The bears offense is a house of cards. If Matthews can hit Cutler before he gets going, this will go complete the Packer's way. Cutler will get POd and start to rush. He will make mistakes. He will butt heads with Martz. He will have a horrible game - like the Cutler we all know and love from last season.Damn that's a vicious rabbit. Did he eat some phosphorus?
I believe tonight cutler will get really rattled. The mistakes he makes (cuz he has made them in the first two games) will be taken advantage of by a Packers D that is familiar with his habits specifically the bad ones.

VegasPackFan
09-27-2010, 04:23 PM
And hopefully Cutler's helmet rolling on the field with his head still in it!