PDA

View Full Version : Question on Posting Pictures

Fritz
09-27-2010, 06:03 PM
I have a picture that I've saved onto my computer as a jpeg that I'd like to post in a thread. Can anyone tell me how I do that? I can't make it work.

red
09-27-2010, 06:07 PM
none of us want to see your self nude pictures

CaptainKickass
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I have a picture that I've saved onto my computer as a jpeg that I'd like to post in a thread. Can anyone tell me how I do that? I can't make it work.

I'd just upload it to somewhere else first and then get the url from the image to post in a thread. Myspace is good for doing this for free if you have a myspace account. Otherwise you need a photosharing site. Plenty of free ones out there.

red
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM

I'd just upload it to somewhere else first and then get the url from the image to post in a thread. Myspace is good for doing this for free if you have a myspace account. Otherwise you need a photosharing site. Plenty of free ones out there.

i wouldn't do that

that's what started the whole mess on the last site. someone posted a picture from their myspace. someone else followed the link to the myspace page and got a name. then looked up and posted a lot of very personal info about that person

SkinBasket
09-27-2010, 06:48 PM

i wouldn't do that

that's what started the whole mess on the last site. someone posted a picture from their myspace. someone else followed the link to the myspace page and got a name. then looked up and posted a lot of very personal info about that person

That's why you create a photobucket.com account under the name sirfritzmcsucklepants and upload shit that has nothing to do with your real life there.

Freak Out
09-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Just remember to post junk shots in the GC. :lol:

Fritz
09-28-2010, 06:37 AM

i wouldn't do that

That's why you create a photobucket.com account under the name sirfritzmcsucklepants and upload shit that has nothing to do with your real life there.

The name is hilarious. Thanks to all for the information.

CaptainKickass
09-28-2010, 04:00 PM

i wouldn't do that

You're assuming Fritz has actual, real information on his myspace site.

It's just as easy to create a fake myspace site as it is to create a fake photobucket acct. Plus - myspace won't give you that "bandwidth exceeded" message. I hate that message.

mraynrand
09-28-2010, 04:22 PM

i wouldn't do that

I paid two dollars for that domain name. Take off, hoser!

3irty1
09-29-2010, 07:16 AM
There are a number of services that let you upload pictures without even creating an account.

http://picturepush.com/upa

Give that a shot.

HowardRoark
09-29-2010, 09:17 AM
When are we going to see Drew?

mraynrand
09-29-2010, 09:42 AM
When are we going to see Drew?

You are a bad man!

http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios/portraits/drew_barrymore12.jpg

pack4to84
10-08-2010, 07:06 AM