PDA

View Full Version : We lost

arcilite
09-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Stop making threads about excuses.

It is a 16 game season.

We won't win them all.

We still have a great team..

Packers/Steelers superbowl. Write it down.

pbmax
09-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Ditto.

Iron Mike
09-28-2010, 07:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/thfuuuuuuck.gif

Smidgeon
09-28-2010, 09:08 AM

Complaining is cathartic. I highly doubt everyone believes everything they complained about. I don't. I wasn't panicking either. I just needed a place to vent my unreasonable frustrations that the Bears (again) beat the Packers.

Scott Campbell
09-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Film session should be pretty uncomfortable today.

mraynrand
09-28-2010, 09:12 AM

That's a good primal scream. After a horrible loss like last night, I have to let out a primal bark and hork up that bad taste in my mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOV4F1a3dU

retailguy
09-28-2010, 09:12 AM

Can McCarthy punish himself?

MadtownPacker
09-28-2010, 09:35 AM

It is a 16 game season.

We won't win them all.

Packers/Steelers superbowl. Write it down.This is the worse fucking thread in the last 24 hours. Exactly what the hell are we suppose to do between now and the next game?

pbmax
09-28-2010, 09:46 AM

It is a 16 game season.

We won't win them all.

Packers/Steelers superbowl. Write it down.This is the worse fucking thread in the last 24 hours. Exactly what the hell are we suppose to do between now and the next game?
Complain about people complaining about threads, obviously.

Welcome back.

pbmax
09-28-2010, 09:51 AM

I feel like he gave the wrong halftime speech. Its like he lit them up for leaving so many points on the field (and field position), got them all emotional and they went out and played dumber. Though that first drive in the 3rd Q was a thing of beauty until the end.

He should have told them to play like automatons. They are more talented and the talent would have won out if not offset by the stupid.

MadtownPacker
09-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Complain about people complaining about threads, obviously.

Welcome back.Shit, the more things change the more they stay the same!

Yeah had to stop by and talk about this one. Except I had planned on talking about the big MNF win this morning. Fucked up.

So whats up with your sig? Bretskys not around? What happened, did he get caught stuffing dollars bills down a underage strippers panties?

HarveyWallbangers
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM

Dude kind of looks like a slimmed down version of McCarthy.

denverYooper
09-28-2010, 10:39 AM

Matt Bowen said the players had better sit three rows back for that one.

denverYooper
09-28-2010, 10:42 AM

I feel like he gave the wrong halftime speech. Its like he lit them up for leaving so many points on the field (and field position), got them all emotional and they went out and played dumber. Though that first drive in the 3rd Q was a thing of beauty until the end.

No kidding on that. It looked like exactly what they needed, 8 minutes of grind the clock and score. It felt good and right until the scoring part fell by the wayside.

Shoal
09-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Seahawks have signed RT Breno Giacomini off Green Bay's practice squad.

arcilite
06-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Woah woah woah..... I didn't know this site was still active. Just tried logging into my account.

Can I pat myself on the back for predicting the Packers/Steelers superbowl????

Upnorth
06-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Woah woah woah..... I didn't know this site was still active. Just tried logging into my account.

Props on the prediction, especially at that point. Who are you calling this year? (Early I know, but hey its the off season)

mraynrand
06-19-2013, 12:32 PM

asking permission to be repped for being arrogant and correct?

repped

pbmax
06-19-2013, 12:52 PM

Welcome back, where have you been? :lol:

But more important, what loss was this about? Feels like a Tampa thread.

Guiness
06-19-2013, 12:59 PM
asking permission to be repped for being arrogant and correct?

repped

repped for being arrogant enough to rep the arrogance

mraynrand
06-19-2013, 01:03 PM
repped for being arrogant enough to rep the arrogance

repped for repping arrogance repping arrogance

Pugger
06-19-2013, 01:06 PM
The Bears haven't beaten us since September 2010. :-D

denverYooper
06-19-2013, 02:26 PM
lol wut?

cheesner
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
repped for repping arrogance repping arrogance

Repped for the hell of it because I got confused.

KYPack
06-19-2013, 03:19 PM
C'mon back Arc.

We can use all the help we can get.

Bizarre bump, but WTF.

arcilite
06-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Haha sorry about the bizarre bump. I randomly decided to check this place out again while I was at work. Looked up my last post and was like ohhhhh yeahhhhhh. I am good.

I'll start posting regularly again. I been reading footballs future the past few years but the people over there are a bunch of goobers. They banned me after just my second post for saying that I get annoyed by Lions fans

Pugger
06-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Footballs Future is an interesting site because you can get opinions and viewpoints from fans of other teams all at one site. It is heavily monitored and they do have a lot of rules. Those guys from other teams get miffed at us Packer fans because we outnumber them almost 2 to 1. :-D

George Cumby
06-20-2013, 12:55 AM
Haha sorry about the bizarre bump. I randomly decided to check this place out again while I was at work. Looked up my last post and was like ohhhhh yeahhhhhh. I am good.

I'll start posting regularly again. I been reading footballs future the past few years but the people over there are a bunch of goobers. They banned me after just my second post for saying that I get annoyed by Lions fans

Repped for being annoyed by Lions fans.

Also, awesome call.

woodbuck27
06-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Props on the prediction, especially at that point. Who are you calling this year? (Early I know, but hey its the off season)

Although we have the 5th toughest SOS. I believe that if our running game arrives and somehow our OL improves. If we stay healthier we will represent the NFC.

I'm picking a PACKERS Vs BRONCOS Super Bowl.

I believe that Aaron Rodgers will be something else again this season. We have many players in a contract season that will need to step up their game. We have young players that will improve. All that is very very good.

The three teams in the NFC we need to respect are:

San Fran; Seattle and Atlanta. Too many Packer fans don't see Atlanta's potential.

What a Super Bowl in 2014.

The Green Bay Packers Vs The Denver Broncos.

GO PACK GO !

Fritz
06-21-2013, 08:51 AM

Here's to being annoyed by Lions' fans; I've been living amongst them for years. Ugh.

RashanGary
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Although we have the 5th toughest SOS. I believe that if our running game arrives and somehow our OL improves. If we stay healthier we will represent the NFC.

I'm picking a PACKERS Vs BRONCOS Super Bowl.

I believe that Aaron Rodgers will be something else again this season. We have many players in a contract season that will need to step up their game. We have young players that will improve. All that is very very good.

The three teams in the NFC we need to respect are:

San Fran; Seattle and Atlanta. Too many Packer fans don't see Atlanta's potential.

What a Super Bowl in 2014.

The Green Bay Packers Vs The Denver Broncos.

GO PACK GO !

I pretty much agree with everything. Hopefully this comes true!!

woodbuck27
06-22-2013, 10:51 AM
I pretty much agree with everything. Hopefully this comes true!!

On NFL Access they got into NFL 'dynasty' projections around all the Aaron Hernandez buzz this past week.

The teams that were talked about and that were the now formidable looking San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers.

I'm going 'all in' with Aaron Rodgers and his growing leadership strength and playmaking ability. With the (maybe) less high profile team in Green Bay, Wisconsin over the nearer Hollywood San Fran 49ers.

GO PACKERS !

Pugger
06-22-2013, 01:12 PM
The Bears haven't beaten us since September 2010. :-D

I love saying that again. :-D

Pugger
06-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Here's to being annoyed by Lions' fans; I've been living amongst them for years. Ugh.

You have my condolences.

Upnorth
06-22-2013, 06:54 PM
I love saying that again. :-D

Love saying what?

Pugger
06-23-2013, 10:03 AM
Love saying what?

That we haven't lost to the bares since September of 2010. :cow: