PDA

View Full Version : This guy is awesome, whoever he is

SkinBasket
09-29-2010, 09:24 PM
The gunman, not the pussy NFL player.

So he's banging a cheerleader almost half his age when her crazy ethnic boyfriend charges in and put his piece to her head, and then he and her have a fucking shoot-out?! How fucking awesome is that?! Meanwhile, while these two (ex)lovers are fucking trying to kill each other or killing trying to fuck each other, this fucking pussy, Osgood or whatever, is jumping out the window like some fucking retard.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old Jaguars cheerleader, according to police.

The armed intruder exchanged gunfire with his ex-girlfriend, Mackenzie Rae Putnal, after putting a gun to her head on Monday night, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

According to the sheriff's report, Osgood, 30, sustained some minor bruises during the attack and while fleeing.

"He's fine," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said Wednesday. "I'm aware of it. I really can't comment on that whole deal. He's doing OK."

The Florida Times-Union first reported the incident.

Freak Out
09-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Guns and pussy....God Bless America.

Joemailman
09-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Damn. This Bartello dude also beat the girl's dog. I'm no expert, but I suspect he may have some anger management issues. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/477614-kassim-osgood-jumped-out-window-to-escape-attack

digitaldean
09-30-2010, 10:42 PM
So here's the cheerleader in question...
http://www.gossipjackal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mackenzieraeputnal1-200x300.jpg

NewsBruin
09-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm saddened by how selfish I've grown in the last few years, but honestly, I'm thinking if I'm a football player, even a benchwarmer, my the biggest love in my life is my body. This cheerleader is probably not the woman of my dreams. Now, her psycho ex has started firing, and she's firing back. I don't have a gun. Why am I going to stay around?

swede
09-30-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm saddened by how selfish I've grown in the last few years, but honestly, I'm thinking if I'm a football player, even a benchwarmer, my the biggest love in my life is my body. This cheerleader is probably not the woman of my dreams. Now, her psycho ex has started firing, and she's firing back. I don't have a gun. Why am I going to stay around?

Sounds like she had it handled anyway.

bobblehead
10-01-2010, 05:43 AM

If she wasn't the woman of my dreams when I was tapping it, she would have been after I saw her grab a gun and defend herself (and me).

Fritz
10-01-2010, 07:21 AM

If she wasn't the woman of my dreams when I was tapping it, she would have been after I saw her grab a gun and defend herself (and me).

Exactly: she starts shooting back!!

pbmax
10-01-2010, 08:10 AM

She had a laser sight and they both missed. Color me unimpressed. Or maybe those two are still crazy in love.

But what I really want to know (from Skin) is just which ethnics are crazy and which are not.

vince
10-01-2010, 08:13 AM

She had a laser sight and they both missed. Color me unimpressed.
That was my thought exactly. Hell, Brandon Jackson has better vision than these two.

ThunderDan
10-01-2010, 08:15 AM

That was my thought exactly. Hell, Brandon Jackson has better vision than these two.

Bjack's vision is impaired only when he is behind the O-Line. :lol:

On a serious note, I love how BJack runs on the dump passes and screens. I just don't understand his hesitation running the ball.

MichiganPackerFan
10-01-2010, 09:35 AM

On a serious note, I love how BJack runs on the dump passes and screens. I just don't understand his hesitation running the ball.

I totally agree with that. I think he runs SO much better in space and has secure hands.

Brandon494
10-01-2010, 09:37 AM
So hes a pussy for running out of a gun fight when he has no gun? :roll:

Sounds more like common sense to me

Fritz
10-01-2010, 09:39 AM

She had a laser sight and they both missed. Color me unimpressed. Or maybe those two are still crazy in love.

But what I really want to know (from Skin) is just which ethnics are crazy and which are not.

Clearly you do now watch enough Hollywood films. They are both bad guys - and bad guys rarely hit anything except for innocent little old ladies and young children, who somehow are easy to hit.

gbgary
10-01-2010, 10:18 AM

this!!

HarveyWallbangers
10-01-2010, 10:37 AM

this!!

After reading the article, I'd say he's less of a pussy then some on here made him out to be. Apparently, she and her ex had guns. She ran out... leaving Osgoode alone with the ex with a gun. The ex chased the gal. In this extreme case, I would have probably bolted also. I believe in chivalry and all that, but she left and she did have a gun. She had a shooter's chance to survive.
:D

pbmax
10-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Armed cheerleaders, though. I think I know what the next cover story to Guns and Ammo will be.

Joemailman
10-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Mmmm...Babes with guns.

http://irishairsoft.ie/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bebo-babes-and-guns.jpg

Bretsky
10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Mmmm...Babes with guns.

http://irishairsoft.ie/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bebo-babes-and-guns.jpg

Yup.....they use them to massage each other :lol:

Cheesehead Craig
10-02-2010, 09:03 PM
What a woman!

Guiness
10-03-2010, 01:19 AM
what was the address of the trailer park where this all took place? And what kind of kick-ass trailer has two floors?

woodbuck27
10-04-2010, 01:51 AM

a) He's not going to fire up the feet unless he see's a hole that will give him a highlight reel run.

b) He's got the feet fired up but can't see any hole. He needs corrected vision.

c) He can only dance in place.

d) When he takes that next lesson he'll advance out of the studder step to the sasche. His dance instructor went on a long vacation.