PDA

View Full Version : No way we lose to the lowly Lions....Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gex
10-03-2010, 12:24 AM
This is the official no way in hell do the Packers lose on the road to the Lions thread. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

LEWCWA
10-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Why you predicting the road game when we have the home game today?

gbpackfan
10-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Maybe he's just looking ahead to when we do go to Detroit? :D

Brando19
10-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Maybe the Lions were spotted on the road with their tails tucked heading back to Detroit and the Packers are right behind them ready to kill?

MJZiggy
10-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the jinx. I hope we can overcome it.

imscott72
10-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the jinx. I hope we can overcome it.

If we don't I vote for a permanent ban.. :lol:

cheesner
10-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Maybe the Lions were spotted on the road with their tails tucked heading back to Detroit and the Packers are right behind them ready to kill? :D

Patler
10-03-2010, 11:45 AM
If the Packers do not come out with a solid performance in all phases, I will be disappointed. Last week raised a lot of questions about this team, in performance, attitude and composure. They need to answer those questions today.

mmmdk
10-03-2010, 03:37 PM
If the Packers do not come out with a solid performance in all phases, I will be disappointed. Last week raised a lot of questions about this team, in performance, attitude and composure. They need to answer those questions today.

They did - sadly.

Patler
10-03-2010, 03:41 PM

They did - sadly.

Yup, they need a lot of improvement. But, they are 3-1 without having played very well, so that is a good thing.

denverYooper
10-03-2010, 04:03 PM

They did - sadly.

Yup, they need a lot of improvement. But, they are 3-1 without having played very well, so that is a good thing.

They had Chillar, Shields, and Jones out in addition to the IR crew so they were pretty thin on D today. I do wonder if the loss of Chillar and Shields hurt their performance on 3rd downs. The Lions made some hay in Chillar's usual transect. Shields has been pretty good, too, about keeping guys in front of the first down marker on 3rd and long.

On the plus side, Mike Neal was back and he made some nice plays.

denverYooper
10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Not to say that has anything to do with Jordy's 2 fumbles or Rodgers pressing too much when they needed him to just take care of the ball. Those are other issues.

I just think the D was thin on the back end.

mmmdk
10-03-2010, 04:14 PM

They did - sadly.

3-1 is a good thing.

denverYooper
10-03-2010, 04:32 PM
BTW Gex, nice job on saving our team from defeat :). I'm not sure they would have pulled through that one without the guarantee.

Joemailman
10-03-2010, 07:00 PM

They did - sadly.

No team in the NFC really looks like a Super Bowl team right now. Saints and Falcons struggled to win against weak teams today as much as the Packers did. I'm not sold on the Bears. Some team or teams will emerge, and the Packers have about as good a chance as any, especially if they can get and stay healthy.

packerbacker1234
10-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Very few teams look legit right now around the league.

After what was am embarassing first game, the Jets finally look the part of all the hype they have had. Colts have been beatable, Bengals lost - and while the steelers were rolling for a bit... they just got put back down to earth with a late drive by Flacco and the Ravens, who next to the Jets, look like the only other team really ready to win it all.

Grant it, the steelers get big ben back now, so they could be in that mix.

NFC wise... it's hard to point out who the real burner teams are. The eagles, WITH VICK, look great, but we saw today what happens if he goes down - they have to dial back their offense and Kolb just isn't looking comfortable in throwing it down the field. I have no dobut that if vick didn't get hurt, eagles win today.

So the eagles, with Vick, I think are serious contendors. Without... they are going nowhere. After them... it's hard to say. All the NFC favorites (falcons, packers, saints, vikings) have struggled - and even with the undefeated bears they haven't exactly looked stellar, but it's fair ti say we haven't looked any better than they have either.