PDA

View Full Version : Chad Lucas

Tony Oday
04-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Packers | C. Lucas sets NFL touchdown mark
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:51:15 -0700

The Associated Press reports Green Bay Packers WR Chad Lucas, playing for the Amsterdam Admirals, set an NFL Europe record with four touchdown catches Saturday, April 8, as the Admirals defeated the Berlin Thunder 38-31. He finished with 120 yards on six catches, with TD scores of 50, 10, 5 and 19 yards.

nice :) maybe he will turn into something.

MJZiggy
04-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Any word on how our corner did this week? He had a couple of picks the first week.

billy_oliver880
04-09-2006, 10:10 PM
What about the guy who we sent on the d line. Someone posted that he was a monster in week 1.

gbpackfan
04-09-2006, 10:33 PM
DT Jerome Nichols (Frankfurt Galaxy) - Started at left defensive tackle and made a fumble recovery, plus one solo tackle.

This is what he did last week. I think he had three tackles this past weekend, BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT! Not sure.

He is doing real well. Still only has 2 sacks but he is a tackle and not an end.

It is always interesting to see how these guys do when they come back to the states. Most of them never pan out, but maybe it's Lucas' time to break out.

swede
04-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Wasn't that the dude with the hammertoe?

woodbuck27
04-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Any word on how our corner did this week? He had a couple of picks the first week.

Other players doing their job for the Admirals, included ** Atari Bigby, a Packers player who started at free safety and tied for the team lead in tackles with seven.

I love that man's **name.

woodbuck27
04-10-2006, 12:37 PM

Maybe you mean ** this fella Ziggy. See below.

Aside from Lucas' record-breaking performance in that shootout, the other major NFL Europe story of the weekend was the Rhein Fire's 31-21 victory against the Hamburg Sea Devils. That victory gave the Fire a 4-0 record halfway through the NFL Europe season and added juice to this week's anticipated match between the undefeated Fire and the 3-1 Admirals.

Two Packers started for the league-leading Fire on Saturday. Center Pete Traynor helped open holes for 123 rushing yards while ** cornerback Therrian Fontenot ** recorded one tackle and one pass defensed.

In the final game of the weekend, the Frankfurt Galaxy defeated the Cologne Centurions 21-14. Packers defensive tackle Jerome Nichols recorded three tackles for the victorious squad. That win evened the Galaxy's record at 2-2 and positioned them in third place in the league.

MadtownPacker
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Isnt Lucas like 6'3?

K-town
04-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Wasn't that the dude with the hammertoe?
I believe that was Anthony Lucas, from Arkansas, with the hammertoes. I think they had to re-break his feet or something awful like that so he could run without pain. Got cut in our training camp, then caught on with the Cowboys, where he blew out each knee in consecutive training camps (I remember seeing this on HBO's training camp documentary on the Cowboys, maybe two or three years ago).

jack's smirking revenge
04-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Packers | C. Lucas sets NFL touchdown mark
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:51:15 -0700

The Associated Press reports Green Bay Packers WR Chad Lucas, playing for the Amsterdam Admirals, set an NFL Europe record with four touchdown catches Saturday, April 8, as the Admirals defeated the Berlin Thunder 38-31. He finished with 120 yards on six catches, with TD scores of 50, 10, 5 and 19 yards.

nice :) maybe he will turn into something.

Well, at least he can catch and run. A TD of 50 yards is impressive, though I don't have a clue how talented the Thunder are. In a battle of NFL backups, its still nice to see that some of ours have potential.

tyler

MJZiggy
04-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, at least he can catch and run. A TD of 50 yards is impressive, though I don't have a clue how talented the Thunder are. In a battle of NFL backups, its still nice to see that some of ours have potential.

tyler

I could guess and say they're NFL Europe-caliber players... :mrgreen: