PDA

View Full Version : CHILLY VERSUS HOODY....INTERESTING CONTRAST

Bretsky
10-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Interesterg takes by Jim Rome comparing Chilly verus Hoody today

Randy Moss.....falling out of favor.......taking some time off....throwing doubts out there regarding his contract

HOODY'S TAKE
My way or the Highway
He almost seemed to be phased out of the major game plan at times
Moss was wishy washy and Hoody had some face to face meetings with him

In the end, you go Hard for Hoody or you go Home.

/ If you are unselfish, if you go hard, and if you are willing to sacrifice yourself for the good of the team, you stay in Hoody's good graces and you are Patriot worthy.

But when your mindset changes, you get your ass booted out of Hoody's sacred castle. Hoody runs a team like you should. Hoody remains primetime. Hoody is primetime

CHILLY
One might argue Chilly is nearly the opposite. Wishy Washy.....we can find a way to make it work. Not sure you want to play......give it some time.
Knowing one needs ankle surgery to even consider playing, one can be such a douchebag and wait til four weeks before he should be one hundred percent in camp, and Chilly still wants that guy. When he's clearly not dedicated to wanting to play, Chilly sends a threesome down to talk him into it. Chilly wants to win now, win any way, and win at all costs.

An interesting comparison.

Perhaps Hoody is the way he is because he can be and he is the best. Hoody will win and win big wherever he goes; Chilly just wants to win.

Perhapy Chilly will use any possible way to get to the status Hoody has set

My gut tells me Hoody will be around as long as he wants and Chilly will eventually be forced out of MN

mmmdk
10-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Interesterg takes by Jim Rome comparing Chilly verus Hoody today

Randy Moss.....falling out of favor.......taking some time off....throwing doubts out there regarding his contract

HOODY'S TAKE
My way or the Highway
He almost seemed to be phased out of the major game plan at times
Moss was wishy washy and Hoody had some face to face meetings with him

In the end, you go Hard for Hoody or you go Home.

/ If you are unselfish, if you go hard, and if you are willing to sacrifice yourself for the good of the team, you stay in Hoody's good graces and you are Patriot worthy.

But when your mindset changes, you get your ass booted out of Hoody's sacred castle. Hoody runs a team like you should. Hoody remains primetime. Hoody is primetime

CHILLY
One might argue Chilly is nearly the opposite. Wishy Washy.....we can find a way to make it work. Not sure you want to play......give it some time.
Knowing one needs ankle surgery to even consider playing, one can be such a douchebag and wait til four weeks before he should be one hundred percent in camp, and Chilly still wants that guy. When he's clearly not dedicated to wanting to play, Chilly sends a threesome down to talk him into it. Chilly wants to win now, win any way, and win at all costs.

An interesting comparison.

Perhaps Hoody is the way he is because he can be and he is the best. Hoody will win and win big wherever he goes; Chilly just wants to win.

Perhapy Chilly will use any possible way to get to the status Hoody has set

My gut tells me Hoody will be around as long as he wants and Chilly will eventually be forced out of MN

Nice read and I think the views could fly.

Can you do a McStubby vs Super Bowl Champ head coach that actually wanted to coach Packers? :lol: