PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL FAVRE SEXT SCANDAL ROCKS SPORTS WORLD

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Patler
12-09-2010, 08:20 PM
No I'm serious. For about 15 consecutive years, Brett Favre was the most popular player in the league. That's not just my opinion, that's according to the independent market research of Harris Interactive.

The way he overcame personal challenges, the poignant and almost miraculous performance after his father's death for example, put him on a status in the world of sports with Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods. Market research proves that. So does the unprecedented attention he garners in the media. They know what they're doing. He brought more marketing and brand building impact to the league than any other player for a longer period of time than anyone probably in the history of the game.

He's pretty much thrown that down the toilet in the last couple years and in particular with his public infidelity attempts and croc shots. If the NFL could debunk this story through their "investigation" they would.

When it came to marketing impact, Michael Jordan and Tiger woods were in a whole different world compared to Favre, whether or not he was the most popular NFLer by whatever standards they used.

Little Whiskey
12-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Looks like a "deal" has been offered on Jen's side. suspend him and she'll go away. HA!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Sterger-won-t-sue-as-long-as-Brett-Favre-is-sus?urn=nfl-293917

pbmax
12-10-2010, 08:04 AM
I heard her manager on Dan Patrick's radio show yesterday and for her sake, I hope her lawyer makes a better presentation than her does. He raised several interesting points but his entire presentation was nervous and circular.

I didn't get a chance to post after it, but my impression was that he answered a few questions (that her responses to texts went along the lines of who is this, don't think so and joking to brush him off) but mainly left a poor impression. I'd be curious what anyone else thought, because I thought the appearance backfired.

Bretsky
12-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Cutting through the political correctness.....I think at the time she enjoyed the attention and it would not surprise me if she led him on
Does not excuse him for being a douchebag

MJZiggy
12-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Cutting through the political correctness.....I think at the time she enjoyed the attention and it would not surprise me if she led him on
What makes you think this?

Bretsky
12-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Honestly I think most people in public would agree with my view to some point. I doubt any in here would admit it due to hatred of Favre, which is fine. But in the real world IMO over 50% of people would think she added some fuel to the fire, so to speak.

Personally....why do I ? Every view is a product of who we are, how we perceive those around us, and our backgrounds. Gals will be more bias to fully side with her IMO and guys will be more understanding of flirtations....etc....IMO.

But me......what makes me think this is my background, gut feelings, her background, my views on her background, my perceptions of how things are in the NFL with players and these gal reporters, her hiding from this entire thing might add a bit to my view, the interview with her friend would add a bit to my view (or just clarify what my view has always been).

I've chatted with this whole thing with a ton of people outside of this forum; some Packer fans who hate Favre, some Bear and Vikings fans, some who have no positive or negative emotions on the whole situation. I don't think our view as a whole is close to that of the publics

Patler
12-11-2010, 10:51 AM
I heard her manager on Dan Patrick's radio show yesterday and for her sake, I hope her lawyer makes a better presentation than her does. He raised several interesting points but his entire presentation was nervous and circular.

I didn't get a chance to post after it, but my impression was that he answered a few questions (that her responses to texts went along the lines of who is this, don't think so and joking to brush him off) but mainly left a poor impression. I'd be curious what anyone else thought, because I thought the appearance backfired.

Deleted - I quoted the wrong post!

Patler
12-11-2010, 10:52 AM

Even if what you suggest is true, a nearly 40 year old married man is led on by a 24 year old only if he wants to be and allows himself to be. A prominent celebrity especially should know better than to be "trapped" like that, if that is what you are hinting at.

Bretsky
12-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm really disapponted in Brett Favre.

As many know I don't feel the hate that most do.

This is a dam sport and I have no ill feelings towards him for wanting to stick it to the Packers because he feels he was not treated well. In the end it's still a sport and we are just fans.....short for fantatics. That is part of the game and the cut throat nature of it. Packers made the right call. Favre ended up getting what he wanted but conducted himself poorly in the whole process. But in the end I can remove my emotion towards both sides and still feel none of this matters that much.

Despite my views, I would never condone what he did and the way he conducted himself and I fine it very sad to see what he's become and even more sad for his wife, who I find to be a good quality person overall. Obviously, he's also a terrible example for his daughter and any family out there.

Bretsky
12-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Even if what you suggest is true, a nearly 40 year old married man is led on by a 24 year old only if he wants to be and allows himself to be. A prominent celebrity especially should know better than to be "trapped" like that, if that is what you are hinting at.

FWIW I've never condoned what he did nor do I feel he was trapped at all.

Cheesehead Craig
12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
There's enough blame for Brett and Jenn to go around. Neither is a saint in this.

SnakeLH2006
12-12-2010, 02:47 AM
The only way this ends good is if Jenn Sturger suddenly dies from AIDS, or Brett is spotted wearing Wranglers and saves 4 kids from a burning building.

Real. Comfortable. Jeans.

Scott Campbell
12-12-2010, 09:13 AM
or Brett is spotted wearing Wranglers and saves 4 kids from a burning building.

Brett sincerely regrets the loss of the 5th kid - little Billy, but he'd like to remind everyone that Billy ran the wrong route.

Scott Campbell
01-03-2011, 05:19 PM
GMA Exclusive: Brett Favre Faces Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

Two Former Jets' Massage Therapists File Suit in Wake of Lewd Texting Scandal

http://a.abcnews.com/assets/images/showlogos/carousel_gma_logo.gif
5 comments (http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-brett-favre-sued-sexual-harassment-jets/comments?type=story&id=12531048)
By ANDREA CANNING and JESSICA HOPPER

Jan. 3, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-brett-favre-sued-sexual-harassment-jets/story?id=12531048

Kiwon
01-03-2011, 06:13 PM
So how much do Farve and the Jets have to pay to make this lawsuit go away?

Remember, the worker for the Knicks got a $11.6 million judgement from Isiah Thomas and the Knicks during her sexual harassment trial.

I would not be surprised if they are other women coming forward in the next few days. Apparently #4 was a gunslinger off the field as well.

Scott Campbell
01-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Unlike the Sterger case, I haven't seen any proof of these latest allegations. In the Sterger case, I heard all I needed to on those voicemails. Interesting pattern of behavior here. I have a hard time believing that he was just a temporary creepy pervert during his time with the Jets. So I wouldn't be surprised if there were many more out there.

mraynrand
01-04-2011, 11:33 AM
"Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole are seeking unspecified damages from Favre, the Jets and a Jets massage coordinator."

'Massage coordinator?' What is that? Code words for 'pimp?'

HowardRoark
01-04-2011, 11:59 AM
"Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole are seeking unspecified damages from Favre, the Jets and a Jets massage coordinator."

'Massage coordinator?' What is that? Code words for 'pimp?'

This is Tiger's massage cooridantor. Brett could have taken a few lessons from Tiger.

Is Brett the only athlete ever caught up in a sex scandal that didn't get sex?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/12/alg_rachel_uchitel.jpg

AtlPackFan
01-04-2011, 12:01 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Massage-therapists-sue-Favre-Jets-over-texts-54737351

Proof maybe in the Emails from the madam...I mean coordinator. :-)

After Scavo and an unidentified colleague gave massages at the training camp in 2008, Favre sent the colleague a text message saying, ''Brett here you and crissy want to get together I'm all alone,'' the lawsuit said.

Jaroslawicz declined to identify the massage therapist who allegedly received the messages.

Scavo told her husband, Joseph, about the messages. He promptly told Favre to back off and apologize, according to the lawsuit.

The husband got a brush-off from Favre, and his wife and O'Toole got blackballed by the team, the lawsuit says.

The Jets stopped calling the women for work, initially offering such excuses as having moved the training camp, Jaroslawicz said.

After the allegations about Favre chasing Jets masseuses surfaced in media reports, the team's massage coordinator, Lisa Ripi, sent Scavo a series of e-mails referring to Favre as ''a pervert'' but ripping Scavo for not having keeping the matter quiet, the lawsuit says.

''There are ways to handle things in a professional manner and ways to be compensated not in public. ... All this nonsense is unnecessary,'' Ripi wrote, according to the lawsuit. ''For sure feel horrible that u had to go thru that w a pervert. ... He was wrong on all counts...and we cldve helped u a lot more at that time.''

Meanwhile, Ripi told O'Toole to ''keep your mouth shut'' and declared that neither O'Toole nor Scavo would ever work for the team again, the lawsuit says.

Scott Campbell
01-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Ole Bert just can't get a happy ending - on or off the field.

Fritz
01-04-2011, 01:41 PM
wow...he gets caught up in a sex scandal but doesn't even get the sex!

Joemailman
01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
wow...he gets caught up in a sex scandal but doesn't even get the sex!

That's when you know it's time to retire.

gbgary
01-04-2011, 06:49 PM
That's when you know it's time to retire.

LOL

vince
01-04-2011, 07:34 PM
This is Tiger's massage cooridantor. Brett could have taken a few lessons from Tiger.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/12/alg_rachel_uchitel.jpg
I got a muscle spasm that needs a rubdown.

Fritz
01-04-2011, 08:11 PM
I love fake boobs!

alquaal
01-05-2011, 01:30 AM
As someone who thinks Favre is a complete scumbag, I love lurking around this site and the Bert bashing threads. But lets go easy on the pervert title. An adult male trying to have sex with a hot adult female is hardly perverted. It's not like he's trying to screw a goat or something. Is he a liar, a douche, yes.

Gunakor
01-05-2011, 05:41 AM
That hot adult female was still half his age. That's perverted enough no matter how old you are. If you're 20 you're dating a 10 year old, if you're 70 you're dating a 35 year old. Makes no difference IMO with regards to being a pervert.

alquaal
01-05-2011, 07:03 AM
That hot adult female was still half his age. That's perverted enough no matter how old you are. If you're 20 you're dating a 10 year old, if you're 70 you're dating a 35 year old. Makes no difference IMO with regards to being a pervert.

A 10 year old isn't an adult, so that is perverted and illegal.

If I am 70 and having sex with a 35 year old, feel free to call me perverted, I won't mind!

pbmax
01-05-2011, 07:48 AM
I love fake boobs!

OK, sure, those are necessary for the famous four-point rubdown massage technique. But what about her mouth? Did she walk into a door with those lips?

She must get collagen at bulk rates.

And I vote against Gun, if you are 70 and hanging out with a 35 y.o., good work.

Patler
01-05-2011, 07:49 AM

"Dating" is one thing, chasing as a married man is something else. The "perverted" aspect to me is a 40 year-old married man chasing in a lewd and obscene manner a lady barely half his age, while apparently simultaneously chasing others including a married woman just because the opportunity is there; when he himself has a wife at home who has stuck by him through quite a lot. Obviously, we do not know the details of their personal life together, but it appears that Mrs. Favre deserves more respect from him than that.

Scott Campbell
01-05-2011, 08:10 AM
As someone who thinks Favre is a complete scumbag, I love lurking around this site and the Bert bashing threads. But lets go easy on the pervert title. An adult male trying to have sex with a hot adult female is hardly perverted. It's not like he's trying to screw a goat or something. Is he a liar, a douche, yes.

One of the people on his own side of the lawsuit also labeled him a pervert.

mraynrand
01-05-2011, 08:41 AM
And I vote against Gun, if you are 70 and hanging out with a 35 y.o., good work.

How about a December 30th/March 15th relationship?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/30/article-1342643-0C94F82B000005DC-4_468x732.jpg

Little Whiskey
01-05-2011, 09:12 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/30/article-1342643-0C94F82B000005DC-4_468x732.jpg

WIN!

don't hate the player, hate the game!

Little Whiskey
01-05-2011, 09:14 AM
!

alquaal, you live in Norway? Deer camp is just up the road from you.

gbgary
01-05-2011, 10:51 AM
I love fake boobs!

and collagened lips. yowzer!

MadScientist
01-05-2011, 12:13 PM

Well the issue is harassment, which caught Isiah Thomas as well (although his was more clear cut as he was a direct boss in that case).

The best no-sex sex scandal award still goes to Jack Ryan who had a political campaign derailed from a scandal where he had no sex, and the woman he failed to have sex with was his wife.

Scott Campbell
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM

Yeah, that saucy little minx doesn't make Hef a pervert.

MJZiggy
01-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, that saucy little minx doesn't make Hef a pervert.

No, but I think the pink pajamas and smoking jacket do...

Freak Out
01-05-2011, 06:26 PM
The only real difference between Favre and Hef is when Hef sends a text saying he's lonely women line up to make him feel better. Favre only had to pay for it from the start and none of this would have happened. He was living in NYC at the time for fucks sake....its not like he was trolling in Sheboygan.

Scott Campbell
01-05-2011, 06:42 PM
No, but I think the pink pajamas and smoking jacket do...

Hey, speaking of perverts, is the new guy rooting for the Packers this weekend?

MJZiggy
01-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey, speaking of perverts, is the new guy rooting for the Packers this weekend?

Of course. This is the man who gave me my Clay Matthews jersey for my birthday. This could change, however when the Packers and Ravens have to play each other...

Scott Campbell
01-05-2011, 07:32 PM
One of my wives is a Chargers fan. Mixed marriages can work if the spouse likes an AFC team.

pbmax
01-05-2011, 07:59 PM
alquaal, you live in Norway? Deer camp is just up the road from you.

You hunt deer in Northern Europe? Above the Arctic Circle or below?

MJZiggy
01-05-2011, 08:01 PM
One of my wives is a Chargers fan. Mixed marriages can work if the spouse likes an AFC team.

Yeah, the Ravens thing works pretty well, though no one's getting married just yet.

pbmax
01-05-2011, 08:20 PM

I thought she was Miss May?
And is it just me or does she have a really big head?

Jimx29
01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2icbehe.jpg

woodbuck27
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM

I'm wondering what possibly could bore him to go there?

woodbuck27
01-07-2011, 03:33 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2icbehe.jpg

ahhhhhhh. She got my attention.

SnakeLH2006
01-12-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm wondering what possibly could bore him to go there?

Unless you are married woodbuck..there are a few things to bore you/I/anyone sexually active.

Snake has been VERY active over the years, yet has a pretty solid G-friend right now I'm faithful to, but in the past few years, the Playboy type bleached blondes are boring as hell. I'm 30 now (look early 20's and still hang with the young bar types).

1) None are real blondes. The very very few that are couldn't prove it based on my #2 which is real shame.
2) All have shaved snatches. Nothing wrong with that, but that is all that any girl born this side of 1985 exhibits anymore. They look like they are 12 when it's all gone. Who's pretending? We know you aren't really blonde....quit pretending. It's all a farce and looks the same. But, the landing strip has personality. Bring it back!!!
3) Big tits...I don't know if my buddies theory on hormones in milk is true, but girls nowadays all have big boobs. My girl does, and does many of her friends.
4) There is nothing exceptional about her.
5) That girl is boring.
6) Snake is bored easily with that pic.

Scott Campbell
01-12-2011, 06:27 AM
4) There is nothing exceptional about her.

I'm sure Hef loves her for what's inside.

mraynrand
01-12-2011, 06:54 AM
I'm sure Hef loves her for what's inside.

Specifically, him.