PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Vikings - Jets Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Pugger
10-12-2010, 01:22 AM
If there was ever a game I would like to see the Vikings win, it is against the Cowboys. God, do I hate them.

I donno, I hate them both. How about a tie?

Did any of you see the beginning of the game and can tell us what kind of "reception" the Jets fans gave #4?

bobblehead
10-12-2010, 05:13 AM
So who wins?

Cowboys at Vikings

Dolphins at Packers

:?:

bumb

BOTH HOME TEAMS WIN

File this one under the "does rodgers play" category.

Cheesehead Craig
10-12-2010, 08:42 AM
How many drops did the Jets have last night? 8-9? If Holmes and Edwards can hold on to some of those passes the Jets run away with this one early. Sanchez got too much blame for his passes. He had several just bounce off his receivers or go through their hands.

Patler
10-12-2010, 09:33 AM
This game was Brett Favre's career rolled up into 60 minutes, or at least the last half of his career.

Some wild misses on throws coupled with some impressive throws on the run and laser shots for big gains and TDs.

A cold start followed by a frantic finish.

3 TD tosses.

Lost fumbles.

Interceptions (counting the conversion attempt), one returned for a TD.

Playing and throwing in apparent physical discomfort.

A tear your heart out loss featuring a wild comeback giving you hope for a final drive at the end of the game ending with some head scratcher throws and an interception returned for a TD to pretty much seal the loss.

Cheesehead Craig
10-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I love the sound of MN after a Vikings loss. It's so quiet and peaceful.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-12-2010, 11:21 AM
tell you what though, the vikings would have beat us tonighti think our o would suck less than the jets.

22 point on Jet offense vs good D > 13 points vs crappy D

The Jets are 6th in total points allowed so far this year, and the Redskins are 9th in total points allowed. Crappy defense I guess...

vince
10-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Here's some priceless audio of Favre's pick six at the end of the game.

http://www.facebook.com/vincevitrano.fan

mngolf19
10-12-2010, 12:34 PM
A tear your heart out loss featuring a wild comeback giving you hope for a final drive at the end of the game ending with some head scratcher throws and an interception returned for a TD to pretty much seal the loss.

It's interesting that I don't feel this way. I was disappointed they lost and how they played the first 3 qtrs, but I felt good that they seemed to be finding their offensive mojo in the 4th. If they carry over the 4th qtr offense into the Dallas game, they may be able to save their season.

denverYooper
10-12-2010, 12:38 PM
tell you what though, the vikings would have beat us tonighti think our o would suck less than the jets.

22 point on Jet offense vs good D > 13 points vs crappy D

The Jets are 6th in total points allowed so far this year, and the Redskins are 9th in total points allowed. Crappy defense I guess...

"Potent" Dallas only managed 7.

Packers4Ever
10-12-2010, 01:46 PM
What's with the rain delay? This is football fer chrissakes.

Heavenly tears for Favre?

Hey take it easy with our Claymore, mmmdk,
he's the only one we have and he's hurting too !! :cry:

LP
10-12-2010, 03:00 PM
. If they carry over the 4th qtr offense into the Dallas game, they may be able to save their season.

Yep. Especially the pick six part. :)

Joemailman
10-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Sedric Griffin out for year with torn ACL. This was the right knee. Last year he tore the ACL in his left knee.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2010-10-12/vikings-cb-cedric-griffin-has-a-torn-acl