PDA

View Full Version : Crocs?

ND72
10-20-2010, 01:51 PM
So my brother-in-law who lives in Green Bay texted me this morning, nothing sexual, that WIXX in Green Bay is promoting to have people attending the Packer game sunday night to wear Green Crocs on their hands....evidently there is a picture that Brett Favre sent Ms. Sterger naked wearing only Green Crocs....

I have been thinking of posters to make...such as "Hey Brett, my wife wants you to stop texting her"....but I'm not sure if it's worth the fun.

DannoMac21
10-20-2010, 01:53 PM
I have been thinking of posters to make...such as "Hey Brett, my wife wants you to stop texting her"....but I'm not sure if it's worth the fun.

Hahahah. That seems well worth the fun. I'd make that sign for sure...that's absolutely hilarious.

mmmdk
10-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Funny stuff!

I'm no BF fan anymore but he'll blast Packers once more - bet on it.

Noodle
10-20-2010, 02:27 PM
ND -- you do that poster, and you ensure yourself a place in the Packer Ring of Honor as well as the PackerRats Hall of Fame.

ND72
10-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Funny stuff!

OH, I'm expecting that...maybe that's good though, since I thought we'd win one last year.

I had also thought of using my Brother-in-law as a joke poster also..."I'm David W. and I wish Brett Favre would text me"

channtheman
10-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Funny stuff!

Yup, I say have as much fun as you can with the posters, because you sure as hell won't be having fun at the game when the Vikes are up 28-3.

ThunderDan
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Funny stuff!

Yup, I say have as much fun as you can with the posters, because you sure as hell won't be having fun at the game when the Vikes are up 28-3.

Minnesota had to be handed the game against a 1-3 Cowboys team. MINN right now isn't going to blow us out just like we won't blow them out. It will be a tuff fought game that comes down to turnovers.

The Leaper
10-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Moss, as always, will eat our secondary for lunch.

Joemailman
10-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Moss, as always, will eat our secondary for lunch.

I'm not so sure. Moss hasn't faced the Packers since the 2004 season. This is a different secondary, with only Al Harris, if he plays, a holdover from 2004. So far this year, Moss doesn't look much like the player from 2004.

bobblehead
10-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Wow, Can't believe the negativity and irrational thought process.

A 2-3 team is going to come into a 3-3 teams backyard and destroy them on a primetime game.

It could happen, but what in God's name makes anyone think that a team that hasn't been blown out all season is suddenly gonna get crushed by a 2-3 team that isn't playing very well and has a 40 year old QB who wasn't motivated to work out this last offseason like he was a season ago?

LP
10-21-2010, 11:46 AM
So my brother-in-law who lives in Green Bay texted me this morning, nothing sexual, that WIXX in Green Bay is promoting to have people attending the Packer game sunday night to wear Green Crocs on their hands....evidently there is a picture that Brett Favre sent Ms. Sterger naked wearing only Green Crocs....

I think that one avatar (Iron Mike?) "Who let the dongs out?" would be very fashionable. :)

Iron Mike
10-21-2010, 06:29 PM

I think that one avatar (Iron Mike?) "Who let the dongs out?" would be very fashionable. :)

Damned str8.....

Fritz
10-21-2010, 07:48 PM
"Suck my Croc"???