PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers Interview

Little Whiskey
10-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Good interview of rodgers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/22462045#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/22463418

ND72
10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
really good!

Noodle
10-23-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm embarrased to say, but who the heck is Graham Bensinger? That dude does a really good interview. Clearly did his homework, asked good follow-ups without being a prick, and just seemed to be a pro.

And agree, this was an interesting interview, and Bensinger deserves a lot of credit for doing a probing job without getting too fawning or fierce.

MJZiggy
10-23-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm embarrased to say, but who the heck is Graham Bensinger? That dude does a really good interview. Clearly did his homework, asked good follow-ups without being a prick, and just seemed to be a pro.

And agree, this was an interesting interview, and Bensinger deserves a lot of credit for doing a probing job without getting too fawning or fierce.

I agree. It was a very good interview. Notice how he managed to have a discussion about Bert and about the draft, getting great information without making his interviewee defensive. Others should take note.

I also thought it was interesting how Bensinger was dressed to the nines and Aaron's sitting there in shorts and a Butte t-shirt...

gbgary
10-23-2010, 11:59 AM
i saw those last week. very good interview and a little more insight to AR.

mmmdk
10-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Aaron Rodgers is amazing and he's my favorite Packer.

Hey, you know what would be great tradition on Packer game days?

Eat Snickers & flush them down with a bottle of Captain Morgan - I just pulled that idéa out of my hat ! I'm amazing too :wink:

MadtownPacker
10-24-2010, 11:57 AM
That is a good interview. Is this the same one that is gonna show on NBC tonight?

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Aaron Rodgers is amazing and he's my favorite Packer.

Hey, you know what would be great tradition on Packer game days?

Eat Snickers & flush them down with a bottle of Captain Morgan - I just pulled that idéa out of my hat ! I'm amazing too :wink:

All I can think about is that I'd hate to see your bathroom the next morning :lol: