PDA

View Full Version : 43.3 PERCENT

Bretsky
10-23-2010, 03:54 PM
The percent of road winners in the NFL this year
Each of the past five years that number has increased

WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DOES THIS INDICATE ?

On the bright side, I think this is good for the NFL in that they can point out to parity and how all teams have a chance in each game.

The home field advantage is becoming lesser every year and games seem to be closer

It makes coaching so much more important
The little things such as special teams and penalties mean so much

ATLANTA, to their credit, is 15 and 1 over the last six home games; our home field advantage seems to have disappeared since Holmgren left and is definitely absent this year.

Frustrating

The frozen tundra has become the oppositions friend

Tarlam!
10-23-2010, 11:32 PM
Frustrating

The frozen tundra has become the opposition's friend

Especially for kickers!

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:14 PM

Parity

red
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM

On the bright side, I think this is good for the NFL in that they can point out to parity and how all teams have a chance in each game.

The home field advantage is becoming lesser every year and games seem to be closer

ATLANTA, to their credit, is 15 and 1 over the last six home games; our home field advantage seems to have disappeared since Holmgren left and is definitely absent this year.

Frustrating

we lost our homefield advantage when they decided to fuck with the stadium and let all the ghosts out. we use to have a big ugly green monster where we never lost. now we have a nice comfy welcoming place that we suck at

MJZiggy
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM

Frustrating

we lost our homefield advantage when they decided to fuck with the stadium and let all the ghosts out. we use to have a big ugly green monster where we never lost. now we have a nice comfy welcoming place that we suck at

I've sat in other stadia and I'm not sure I'd call those bleachers (with the fat guy next to me encroaching on my seat) comfy...

red
10-24-2010, 09:48 PM
at least now i don't have to stand in the bathroom with my dick out only 6 inches away from some other dudes dick

red
10-24-2010, 09:49 PM
great second effort kuhn

edit, wrong thread lol

Joemailman
10-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Have another beer Red. :lol:

BobDobbs
10-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Or just pop the Champagne, crack the Scotch, or mix yourself an old fashioned. You've earned it.

Fritz
10-25-2010, 06:54 AM
I think Holmgren had it right: there is no "Lambeau mystique." Not for opposing teams, anyway. It's about the quality of the team playing.

If you have a good team you'll win a lot at home. If you don't, you won't.

pbmax
10-25-2010, 09:04 AM
I think Holmgren had it right: there is no "Lambeau mystique." Not for opposing teams, anyway. It's about the quality of the team playing.

If you have a good team you'll win a lot at home. If you don't, you won't.
Or, like the Steelers, we have started supplementing the ref's income. Which I am OK with, as long as I have plausible deniability.