PDA

View Full Version : The Official Vikings@Packers Gameday Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Tarlam!
10-24-2010, 05:11 AM
Well, today it's my turn. Why? Becuase IT'S MY 47th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Technically, the game will be played on the 25th where I am, but hey, semantics, right?

My greatest birthday wish is that I get to continue strating games threads, meaning the Packers go on a great winning streak!!

:cow:

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 06:32 AM
Happy B'Day Tarlem

I expect a close game tonight.

I have made classic homer predictions the past two games so I'm going to try to reverse the curse today.

The last two games I have had really good feelings......feeling like we'll lose tonight; if there is one thing I think we're going to learn about this team it's that they will be unpredictable this year.

Vikings win this one 27-20

Favre and Moss hook up for at least one score and Favre picks up his game
AP shows Green Bay what it's like to have a prime time RB
The best Kicker in Packer History is money for the Vikings
Our special teams looks...well....like Slocum's units always do
And our punter looks......well.....like Green Bay's punters always do
And Childress holds his own against MM

Joemailman
10-24-2010, 08:05 AM
This game might come down to which team can protect their QB better. Neither team has done it so far as well as they would have liked. Last year the Vikings had a huge advantage in this area when they played the Packers, but it's a draw now.

I'll be the anti-Bretsky:

Packers 27
Vikings 20

Iron Mike
10-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Well, today it's my turn. Why? Because IT'S MY 47th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

HBTY!! Let's go to Paolo's for some Scallops Tuaca!!

http://www.paolositalian.com/c.php?p=35

Fritz
10-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Happy Birthday, Tar. You're a tad younger than I am.

And I hope your birthday wish comes true - a string of Packer victories, starting tonight against the hated Queens!

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Happy Birthday Tar!

On this day,

May the home team defend the Lambeau mystique
May All Day not show up until next week.

May their winged Percy fall to the ground
May our special teams be uncharacteristically sound

May our Quarterback's choices be swift and be true
May theirs be struck by our Claymore and come unglued

May the playbook of McCarthy have many a surprise
May the people in purple meet an early demise!

PROST!

gbgary
10-24-2010, 10:10 AM
happy birthday to ya sir!

as for the game...i'll be we see a replay of last year except our o won't hang in there. :roll:

channtheman
10-24-2010, 10:37 AM
I've been a Packer homer all year so i've gotta predict a loss. (Hey, I predicted 2 Badger blowout losses 2 weeks in a row and they won both). I actually do think the Vikings will win this one. I'm gonna go with a Viking win 34-13. Packers continue to struggle on offense as the defense finally breaks.

MadtownPacker
10-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Well, today it's my turn. Why? Becuase IT'S MY 47th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Technically, the game will be played on the 25th where I am, but hey, semantics, right?

My greatest birthday wish is that I get to continue strating games threads, meaning the Packers go on a great winning streak!!

:cow:Happy BDay you nasty dingo! Hope your wish comes true (cuz we need it). Maybe it will be like the run I had in 06-07 with my 8 game streak. Before I used your cursed laptop and ended it on the PR game that is. Sorry ass aussie... :x

:lol:

Willard
10-24-2010, 11:47 AM
If the stars align the Pack will be tied for 1st in the North tonight. Here's hoping we get after gramps, and control AD.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 11:55 AM
I made this bowl of kool-aid just for you, Tar! :cow:

packerbacker1234
10-24-2010, 12:35 PM
If the stars align the Pack will be tied for 1st in the North tonight. Here's hoping we get after gramps, and control AD.

Technically we can't really be tied for first, since the bears own the tiebreaker. :P

Willard
10-24-2010, 12:41 PM

Technically we can't really be tied for first, since the bears own the tiebreaker. :P
Sadly, you are correct. But I don't count tie-breakers until December! :)

CaptainKickass
10-24-2010, 01:42 PM
obligatory game day post

and happy bday tar!

Guiness
10-24-2010, 01:58 PM

That's something, isn't it?

For all that's gone wrong this season, we're still in the thick of it in the division. That doesn't speak very well for the division, but it is what it is. At this point, there's no reason to think we won't end up a playoff team.

Of course, we can have discussions about the merits, in both directions, of being one and done...

Rastak
10-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Happy birthday Tar!

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 03:10 PM

1 star is in place, thanks to Washington (or thanks to Cutler...). Bears now 4-3.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 03:19 PM

Sadly, you are correct. But I don't count tie-breakers until December! :)

I think this tie breaker is like being down 4-5 in tennis but it is your serve. Yeah, we are down on the tie breaker but Chicago has to come up to Lambeau.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Big game tonight. A division game at home. We have to hold serve. We can't afford a loss and move to 1-2 against the NFC-N. It will be hard to win tie breakers if we lose.

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Big game tonight. A division game at home. We have to hold serve. We can't afford a loss and move to 1-2 against the NFC-N. It will be hard to win tie breakers if we lose.

Yup. It'd be much easier to take care of bidness tonight while the Vikes O is in a funk too.

imscott72
10-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Happy Birthday Tar! Sadly I don't have a lot of faith we can pull out a win tonight. I think Jared Allen is going to own Clifton tonight, and I don't see how we stop Moss/AP/Shiancoe. Vikes by 10+.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey everybody; Hudson's here to comment the game.

"Oh yeah, sure! With those things [Vikings] runnin' around? You can count me out."

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Hudson: [puts his rifle against McCarthy's head] "I say we grease this rat-fuck son-of-a-bitch right now."

Bossman641
10-24-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't really have alot of faith in the Packers right now, who knows though. And happy bday Tar.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't really have alot of faith in the Packers right now, who knows though. And happy bday Tar.

Man... I can't believe this camd from you Bossman. You were one of the few who wouldn't give up in the ARI game in the 2nd half.

Packers with a big win tonight!

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
I think the Packers win tonight. You heard it here first. Nothing makes me feel better on a game then when hardly a person thinks we have a chance.

These aren't the Vikings of last year boys and girls. If you want to crown them, then crown their ass!

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 03:58 PM
The wisdom of Hudson will help us through the night.

Hudson: [Packers]"We're on an express elevator to hell; going down!"

Bossman641
10-24-2010, 03:59 PM

Man... I can't believe this camd from you Bossman. You were one of the few who wouldn't give up in the ARI game in the 2nd half.

Packers with a big win tonight!

Ya I know. I'm just worried about the DL. The Neal injury really hurts the rotation. We desperately need to get off to a quick start and force them to stay with the pass. Jenkins and Raji have been logging a ton of snaps.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
For good luck.

http://imgsrv.qcountry1037.com/image/wqny/UserFiles/Image/faith_hill_high_boots.jpg

pbmax
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Packers will win it by 10.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Packers will win it by 10.

Hudson: "Well that's a switch." :wink:

Fritz
10-24-2010, 04:24 PM
For good luck.

http://imgsrv.qcountry1037.com/image/wqny/UserFiles/Image/faith_hill_high_boots.jpg

Second that!

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 04:33 PM
For good luck.

Second that!

I'm gonna text that gal :tup: and show her that "third" thumb...

Fosco33
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking CMIII gets at least one sack and TWill gets an INT. Both offense's struggle and the Pack finally win a close game.

20-17

Rastak
10-24-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm thinking CMIII gets at least one sack and TWill gets an INT. Both offense's struggle and the Pack finally win a close game.

20-17

A reasonable guess.

I have no idea if the Vikes can get the offense clicking. If they do, they win IMHO.

The only other question is at CB. They (MN) are beat up so pressure is paramount.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 05:40 PM
I was reading through the Arizona playoff Gameday Thread from last year, looking for the code to Mrs. McGraw earlier today. I have never seen so many people jump off a bandwagon that fast in my life. :lol:

I predict a similar scenario tonight should the Packers fall behind early. But I still think they win. Even if it is two games too early for McCarthy to adjust his offense. A Viking game at home might push him enough to mix things up.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 05:41 PM
And Happy Birthday Tar. Wishing you many happy returns.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 05:42 PM

20-17

A reasonable guess.

I have no idea if the Vikes can get the offense clicking. If they do, they win IMHO.

The only other question is at CB. They (MN) are beat up so pressure is paramount.
And hello to Rastak, I hope all is well!

Guiness
10-24-2010, 05:43 PM
For good luck.

Oh ya, been working so far this year. The @#$ is a jinx!

Find us a new one pb!

Rastak
10-24-2010, 05:43 PM

20-17

A reasonable guess.

Could be worse PB. Hope all is well with you.

Should be a tense game tonight. Anything can happen.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 05:51 PM

20-17

A reasonable guess.

Could be worse PB. Hope all is well with you.

Should be a tense game tonight. Anything can happen.
I agree. With both teams underperforming, almost anything could happen. I actually expect a sloppy game early as its emotional between the two. We'll see. Vikes could crawl back into the race with a W. Packers need to throw some dirt on their pursuers (just speaking metaphorically, of course :) ).

imscott72
10-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Just got a tweet that EJ Henderson is inactive? Some dude is making his NFL debut..Wtf?

mission
10-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Just got a tweet that EJ Henderson is inactive? Some dude is making his NFL debut..Wtf?

He'll probably have 3 sacks, a INT and a FF... who is it? :whaa:

imscott72
10-24-2010, 06:08 PM

He'll probably have 3 sacks, a INT and a FF... who is it? :whaa:

DE Everson Griffen?

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:12 PM
I was reading through the Arizona playoff Gameday Thread from last year, looking for the code to Mrs. McGraw earlier today. I have never seen so many people jump off a bandwagon that fast in my life. :lol:

One of the few that didn't right here.

Keep the faith Brother.

Joemailman
10-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Inactive lists:

~Packers: Quinn Johnson, Brady Poppinga, Maurice Simpkins, Mart Tauscher, Marshall Newhouse, Nick McDonald, Mike Montgomery, Mike Neal. Bryan Bulaga will start for Tauscher.

~Vikings: Third QB Joe Webb, WR Hank Baskett, CB Lito Sheppard, RB Albert Young, S Husain Abdullah, LB Erin Henderson, G Chris DeGeare, DT Fred Evans. Tyrell Johnson will start at safety for Abdullah.

Willard
10-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Inactive lists:

~Packers: Quinn Johnson, Brady Poppinga, Maurice Simpkins, Mart Tauscher, Marshall Newhouse, Nick McDonald, Mike Montgomery, Mike Neal. Bryan Bulaga will start for Tauscher.

~Vikings: Third QB Joe Webb, WR Hank Baskett, CB Lito Sheppard, RB Albert Young, S Husain Abdullah, LB Erin Henderson, G Chris DeGeare, DT Fred Evans. Tyrell Johnson will start at safety for Abdullah.
Pickett is active. Hopefully he gets on the field. We need all the help we can get to control AD.

Joemailman
10-24-2010, 06:20 PM

Erin Henderson is inactive, not E.J.

imscott72
10-24-2010, 06:22 PM

My bad. I didn't realize they had multiple Henderson's at LB..

Rastak
10-24-2010, 06:22 PM

It's EJ's little brother actually.

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Peterson on a sloppy track equals fumbles. Favre also has been a fumbling machine this year. Watch the rock hit the ground at least three times tonight. Packers need to be opportunistic and pounce on these chances, convert them to points.

Need to play with the Eye of the Tiger tonight.

Who wants it more?

Willard
10-24-2010, 06:23 PM

Rumor has it that Florence Henderson is in uniform though.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 06:33 PM

Rumor has it that Florence Henderson is in uniform though.

She'd probably beat Clifton mercilessly. I still think we get the W tonight however.

Rastak
10-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 06:38 PM

One of the few that didn't right here.

Keep the faith Brother.

There was a bunch of 4 or 5 of us. Everyone was shitting on the Pack at half or before.

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

As will Matthews vs. Loadholt.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Hudson from Aliens wisdom on Packers vs Vikings:

Hudson: "...and they're gonna come in here AND THEY'RE GONNA GET US!"

Cheesehead Craig
Go Pack Go!

imscott72
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

I'm more worried about Allen vs. Clifton. Arod is going to be running for his life again..

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

I'm more worried about Allen vs. Clifton. Arod is going to be running for his life again..

Keep Jackson in and chip Allen then release to the flat as an emergency valve.

bobblehead
10-24-2010, 06:44 PM
Official Brett Favre message to packer fans in Rats gameday thread:

http://www.tinypenishumiliation.net/_mgxroot/page_10762.html

Rastak
10-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

Does he line up on the left side much?

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vincent Lombardi
That's all you need for tonight mmmdk!

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

He lines up right side or left side. He plays all over depending on the match up.

Rastak
10-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

He lines up right side or left side. He plays all over depending on the match up.

He has the advantage on Loadholt for sure. Depending on his hammy I guess.

esoxx
10-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Edwards vs Bulaga?

Should be good.

He has the advantage on Loadholt for sure. Depending on his hammy I guess.

The soft, slick field gives me concern on the hammy issue, for sure. But it also makes me feel better with Clifton vs. Allen.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 06:53 PM
What is the weather right now in GB? Didn't they have the field covered all day?

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vincent Lombardi
That's all you need for tonight mmmdk!

Hudson wisdom has an answer for everything;

Hudson: "Fuckin' A..."

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 06:55 PM
What is the weather right now in GB? Didn't they have the field covered all day?

...I hear a buzzard is comin'.

Joemailman
10-24-2010, 06:55 PM
"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend Lambeau Field, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of The Green Bay Packers-every man of them. That is the will of Wisconsin and the nation.

Packer Nation in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Lambeau have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Vikings and all the odious apparatus we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Wisconsin,
we shall fight on Lake Michigan,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air and on the ground, we shall defend our stadium, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the parking lot,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender.

Rastak
10-24-2010, 06:58 PM

Sounds like the rain cleared up.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM

Good!

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM

Good!

Is the weather going to beat the Vikings or are you attending the game and you fear getting wet? :?:

imscott72
10-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Go Packers! Can we just at least play a fundamental game?

mission
10-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Go Packers! Can we just at least play a fundamental game?

That honestly would make me happy all by itself.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:25 PM
For good luck.

Oh ya, been working so far this year. The @#$ is a jinx!

Find us a new one pb!

OK.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/faithhill/faith_hill_1.jpg

Guiness
10-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Some impressive Boo's as Brent came out.

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:28 PM
GO PACK GO!

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM
I like the boots on Mrs. Hill rather than the high heels.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Let's light this candle!

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Bush!

denverYooper
WHOOOOO!

ThunderDan
Great kick coverage!!!

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Everyone is running against Capers' nickel.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Collins!

TennesseePackerBacker
Damn nice play Peprah!

denverYooper
Peprah!

pbmax
Collins!
Or Peprah!

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Light. It. Up.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Auspicious start!

Guiness
10-24-2010, 07:35 PM

TennesseePackerBacker
A screen?! Say it ain't so McCarthy.

pbmax
No real complaint on the screen. But run behind the blockers DOnald!

pbmax
Colledge whiffed on an LB.

mmmdk
A screen :shock:

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Bulaga must have played some hackey sack back in the day.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:37 PM

You should see the text messages then.... :lol:

pbmax
Here we go again Colledge.

denverYooper
Come on O!

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice draw. Good blocking.

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice play calling so far.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:39 PM
3rd down converted :shock:

pbmax
Good so far. Rodgers feet and head very patient.

Clifton is hangin on but barely.

imscott72
Shit!

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Damn Aaron!

TennesseePackerBacker
*sigh* We're the Chargers of the NFC.

pbmax
Horrible decision to throw.

ThunderDan
Boy, I was going to post that the O looked good and then the INT to J Allen!

mmmdk
Wunderbar :evil:

Jimx29
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
here comes the favre long ball

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Nice throw Favre....I mean AROD

Let's go Pack D

gbgary
typical! we're so fuckin jinxed, snake-bit. i hate playing on prime-time and hate playing the vikings.

mmmdk
Hudson: [On AR] "Fuck. He's dead. You're dog-meat, pal!"

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Bishop missed tackle.

Rodgers missed ALlen.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Keep predicting it, It will come true eventually.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM

Just like the sky is falling.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Was that a slant?

Guiness
NICE THROW!

pbmax
Well, figuring out the Viking D is not the problem. Their decision making is another matter.

imscott72
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
JONES!!!!!

pbmax
Great play by ARod and Jones.

mmmdk
JJ - the enigma!!

Jimx29

Just like the sky is falling.How many times did we see it when he was still a Packer? My guess would be about 85% of the time

TennesseePackerBacker
They're shredding the secondary so far. And the best thing, no sacks! They have to put it in here.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:49 PM
How can you miss Pat Williams?

denverYooper
Nice Jones! Nee 7 here

pbmax
Scott Wells you suck balls. At least right now.

Jimx29
Williams girdle is showing

Bretsky
Jennings is hands down the best route runner on our team; at the game last week he was the only one getting open somewhat consistently.

Jimx29
10-24-2010, 07:50 PM
bingo

pbmax
Good block that time Scott!

imscott72
BJax!! TD!!

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:51 PM
nice

TennesseePackerBacker

Actually, I think it's between Wells and Sitton for being the most reliable o-lineman so far this season.

Bretsky
12 men on the field; the MN coaches did a Slocum

Great Start :!:

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:52 PM

Actually, I think it's between Wells and Sitton for being the most reliable o-lineman so far this season.

Beat me to it! :D

denverYooper
I DON'T WANT TO WORK
I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY!

Guiness
They're shredding the secondary so far. And the best thing, no sacks! They have to put it in here.

Clifton's handling himself well. Sitton has been mentioned a couple of times. Trying to watch Bulaga - anyone got an opinion on his play so far?

Joemailman
Nice to have a lead on the Vikings for a change.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 07:53 PM

Are you watching a feed from the moon? :)

Guiness
and the very special teams return...

denverYooper
Frack our special teams.

Jimx29
how about some take downs, not riding along hoping for a fumble

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
On a side note, Lynch was 24 for 89 today with an average of 3.7. Not a bad day, except for when you figure in 39 of it came on one run. Although, I think it's safe to say that the Seahawks have a worse line than we do.

MadScientist
Way to go ST :evil:

Bretsky
SLOCUM

Perhaps we'd be better just kicking it out of bounce and giving them the 40 :lol:

mmmdk

And that NFC champ game.

CRAP - Percy will break one today I fear.

Jimx29
10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
SLOCUM

Perhaps we'd be better just kicking it out of bounce and giving them the 40 :lol:fuccum

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 07:56 PM

Clifton's handling himself well. Sitton has been mentioned a couple of times. Trying to watch Bulaga - anyone got an opinion on his play so far?

Solid. They're giving him more help than Clifton though. He had a nice downfield block on one of Bjax's big runs.

Jimx29
way to be up to date on Favres admitting the texting

ThunderDan
How does our special teams coach not get canned? Week after week they give up a big play.

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 07:57 PM
GO D!

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 07:57 PM
BF pictures talk; check his pecker, NFL.

gbgary
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
nice drive. mm had the "we must run it" mental block but they made it work.

Bretsky
AJ Hawk has quietly been having a decent season IMO

mmmdk
How does our special teams coach not get canned? Week after week they give up a big play.

McCarthy is sooo Pittsburgh tough.... :lol:

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

pbmax
10-24-2010, 08:00 PM
That was the slowest blitz I have ever seen by the ILBs. No wonder the route across the middle was open.

denverYooper

MadScientist
Fuck that was shitty D.

pbmax
10-24-2010, 08:01 PM
I am not a fan of the clapping emoticon.

They ran big against the nickel again.

TennesseePackerBacker
AJ Hawk has quietly been having a decent season IMO

I agree, but he just got smothered on Harvin's TD run =/

mmmdk
7 plays, 44 yards, TD. Short field will kill Packers.

gbgary
geesh

channtheman
Our special teams suck.

MadScientist
10-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Well lets see what the Packers return game can do.

The special in special teams should not mean the same as it does in special ed.

pbmax
Time to abandon the 2 lineman nickel.

Jimx29
I am not a fan of the clapping emoticon.

They ran big against the nickel again.AdBlock FTW

DannoMac21
10-24-2010, 08:04 PM
How the fuck was Hawk ever a top 5 prospect?

pbmax
CJ Wilson went inside and then fell down. Not much help from one lineman.

mmmdk
Well lets see what the Packers return game can do.

The special in special teams should not mean the same as it does in special ed.

What did you see? :lol:

Little Whiskey
my local station just came back from a tornado weather break. they broke in right after rodgers pick.

thank god for ATDHE.net!!! didn't miss a beat

pbmax
10-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Its a great play against that scheme. The only people who could hold that middle, Picket and Raji, were not in there. But Hawk could have played it better.

imscott72
What a throw my Aaron. Keep picking on Cook..

denverYooper
WOW!

pbmax
Every James Jones catch is a maddeningly long question, will he hang on or drop it.

gbgary
10-24-2010, 08:07 PM
beautiful throw and catch

mmmdk
This season I've been munching too much candy when Packers play.

....but these 2 plays should help :D

pbmax
Jackson with some wheels and nice vision. Jennings with great block.

And Jones catch prior was MUCH better than I thought after seeing replay.

gbgary
damm nice screen

Little Whiskey
10-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Every James Jones catch is a maddeningly long question, will he hang on or drop it.

john madden?

Guiness
10-24-2010, 08:08 PM
last 2 plays were fabulous.

Jones is a man possessed tonight. Bulaga seemed to handle Edwards on his own on that play.

And the follow up screen to BJax was very well executed.

ThunderDan
10-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Its a great play against that scheme. The only people who could hold that middle, Picket and Raji, were not in there. But Hawk could have played it better.

Well what was worse that Peprah went to the side that Hawk got blocked to. If he comes to the inside he makes the tackle.

mmmdk
damm nice screen

McCarthy in off season: "Here's the plan. No screens until week 7".

gbgary
come on mm...they're reeling right now. don't bog us down with running plays.

imscott72
Cook out. Walker in..

pbmax
10-24-2010, 08:11 PM
damm nice screen

McCarthy in off season: "Here's the plan. No screens until week 7".
Exactly. :lol:

mmmdk
Wow

pbmax
Great rifle throw and tremendous catch.

MadScientist
10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Q!!!!!

denverYooper
I DON'T WANNA WORK
I JUST WANNA BANG ON THE DRUM ALL DAY!

gbgary
very nice!

pbmax
And no review. I would not be happy about that is I were Ras.

ThunderDan
Finley who???

Just kidding!

Good catch Quarless!

imscott72
TOUCHDOWN!

TennesseePackerBacker
Cook out. Walker in..

Rodgers must be licking his chops with anticipation.

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Great rifle throw and tremendous catch.

Huge play by Quarless.

mmmdk

The butt counts - it's a TD in my book.

Bretsky

so he got one foot in, then his back hit out of bounce and I'm not sure his other foot ever touched in bounce

what were the Vikings thinking ?

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 08:14 PM

The butt counts - it's a TD in my book.

On one of those angles it seemed like he bobbled the ball when he hit the ground.

mmmdk
Finley who???

Just kidding!

Good catch Quarless!

LOL - got soda in my nose.

denverYooper
If Special Teams can tackle. We're in....

MadScientist
On the replay his thigh and ass hit in, so his second foot didn't matter.

mmmdk
Oh, Q juggled it. I see.

imscott72
Wow thanks for not challenging that Chilly!!

imscott72
10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
stop dropping the picks!

denverYooper
DAMN. GRAB THAT!

mmmdk
Tramon....argh damn.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Man, you can really tell how depleted our defensive line is on these runs. I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass in the fourth quarter.

gbgary
10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
got two hold on to those bf gifts.

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 08:17 PM
terrible coaching by Vikes; that gets overturned

gotta get a pass rush :!:

mmmdk
WTF - BF got tons of time. CAPERS :x

Jimx29
got two hold on to those bf gifts.there will be more

Jimx29
10-24-2010, 08:19 PM
couple more of those matthews shots and favre will be down and out

mmmdk
Nice tackling 55 & 21

denverYooper
Cullen's been on the sidelines thus far.

mmmdk
Nice tackling 55 & 21

imscott72
10-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Dammit..I hate Percy...

mmmdk
Got no answer to # 12

Jimx29
out of bounds

denverYooper
Here comes the shootout everyone's been clamoring for.

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Dammit..I hate Percy...

Rastak was really happy when he was drafted and some in here dogged him

Rastak was right

mmmdk

Hmm we don't win those either.

red
CATCH THE MOTHER FUCKING BALL WHEN THAT TURNCOAT FUCK THROWS ONE RIGHT INTO YOUR HANDS

2 FUCKING ASSHOLES SHOULD HAVE HAD PICKS, BOTH COME BACK TO BITE US IN THE ASS

IF SOMEONE CAN'T HOLD ONTO AN EASY PICK, THEN BENCH HIS WORTHLESS ASS AND LET HIM THINK ABOUT IT FOR A FEW PLAYS

Bretsky
10-24-2010, 08:23 PM

fun to watch; game may be determined by a mistake and most of the time Favre makes those

ThunderDan
MM won a challenge this year!

denverYooper

fun to watch; game may be determined by a mistake and most of the time Favre makes those

He's tried to give us 2 so far. Gotta hang on to 'em.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 08:24 PM
MM won a challenge this year!

Yeahii :lol:

Bretsky
CATCH THE MOTHER FUCKING BALL WHEN THAT TURNCOAT FUCK THROWS ONE RIGHT INTO YOUR HANDS

IF SOMEONE CAN'T HOLD ONTO AN EASY PICK, THEN BENCH HIS WORTHLESS ASS AND LET HIM THINK ABOUT IT FOR A FEW PLAYS

but then we'd have to put Bush in

ThunderDan

We are 14-9 in our last 23 games so we have to be winning somehow!

10-5 in our last 15.

denverYooper
So I'm wondering. Are they saving Cullen Jenkins for something or is he hurt?

imscott72
10-24-2010, 08:25 PM

This..Can't win if you don't take advantage of the picks Favre gives ya..

mmmdk

He's tried to give us 2 so far. Gotta hang on to 'em.

Too laid back....Rams lost - HA! :wink:

Bretsky

a not so fun interesting fact
On way home from game last week radio pointed out that after the Washington week Sherman's winning % as a GM moved ahead of TT's

imscott72

Broken hand..

TennesseePackerBacker
10-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Holy shit! We had a big return!

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 08:26 PM

Broken hand..

He's had that all year. His cast is supposedly smaller this week, too...

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 08:27 PM

10-5 in our last 15.

I meant shootouts. Cards, Vikings & Steelers ring a bell?

denverYooper
10-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Yep. Nice to see us get some field position.

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 08:29 PM

Yep. Nice to see us get some field position.

Yes, Lee looks active.

gbgary
ar is working under center more. i like that.

DannoMac21
Did they just say Frank Walker?!?!?!

Rastak
10-24-2010, 08:30 PM
THE Frank Walker.

imscott72

Broken hand..

He's had that all year. His cast is supposedly smaller this week, too...

Yea I know, but I don't know any other reason he'd not be playing..

imscott72
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He had it!!!!

denverYooper
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhh!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mmmdk
10-24-2010, 08:31 PM
I liked that play - DAMN.

DannoMac21
Are you fucking kidding me Quarless?!?!?!

denverYooper
That was a great throw from Flynn.

Rastak
Ye shall rue that call!