PDA

View Full Version : From the game

ND72
10-25-2010, 08:50 PM
So I'm not sure how many of you were at the game, but wow. I've been to a good amount of games now, and while last night probably wasn't the best game I've been to, it's pretty damn close. Lambeau was seriously rocking last night. It was as intense I remember a game being at Lambeau in a LONG time. the 4th quarter was crazy. After Farce threw the ball away on 4th down, I don't ever remember Lambeau cheering as long and as loud as they did, and it poured out into the parking lots and sidewalks. I don't know if I've had that much fun at a game.

Side note...buddy I went with to the game, 2 plays before Bishop intercepted that pass, said "I'm feeling a desmond bishop playing come soon"....when Bishop caught the ball we both went nuts....felt sorry for the people around us, 2 6'4" 300 pound guys jumping like idiots can be a mess.

Willard
10-25-2010, 08:54 PM
So I'm not sure how many of you were at the game, but wow. I've been to a good amount of games now, and while last night probably wasn't the best game I've been to, it's pretty damn close. Lambeau was seriously rocking last night. It was as intense I remember a game being at Lambeau in a LONG time. the 4th quarter was crazy. After Farce threw the ball away on 4th down, I don't ever remember Lambeau cheering as long and as loud as they did, and it poured out into the parking lots and sidewalks. I don't know if I've had that much fun at a game.

Side note...buddy I went with to the game, 2 plays before Bishop intercepted that pass, said "I'm feeling a desmond bishop playing come soon"....when Bishop caught the ball we both went nuts....felt sorry for the people around us, 2 6'4" 300 pound guys jumping like idiots can be a mess.
I trust you two guys didn't take more than the 20 inches of bench space assigned to each ticket holder, right? :lol:

ND72
10-25-2010, 09:14 PM

I trust you two guys didn't take more than the 20 inches of bench space assigned to each ticket holder, right? :lol:

funny you should mention that. 5'1" tiny girl with her viking husband first time ever at Lambeau didn't understand until mid way through the 4th quarter that my fat ass hangs over the given couple inches.

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
I HEAR YOU ND!! IT WAS MY FIRST GAME AT LAMBEAU!!!! I HAVE NO VOICE RIGHT NOW I WAS SCREAMING THE WHOLE GAME! :)

DannoMac21
10-25-2010, 09:19 PM
I HEAR YOU ND!! IT WAS MY FIRST GAME AT LAMBEAU!!!! I HAVE NO VOICE RIGHT NOW I WAS SCREAMING THE WHOLE GAME! :)

This guy's still screaming.

Willard
10-25-2010, 09:45 PM

funny you should mention that. 5'1" tiny girl with her viking husband first time ever at Lambeau didn't understand until mid way through the 4th quarter that my fat ass hangs over the given couple inches.
I wish I would have flown back for last night's game rather than the stinker against the fins that I witnessed last week. I tried to do my part from California though--I am sure my neighbors were wondering what the hell was going on at my house! Unbelievably tense 4th quarter. You picked a great game to witness.

pbmax
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM

This guy's still screaming.
:lol:

He's either very excited or has actually suffered trauma.

ND, my boss went to the game and he barely had a voice and was wiped out today. He didn't rank it, but judging from his condition, he had a great time.

mmmdk
10-26-2010, 11:32 AM
I noticed the crowd; I'll be looking for a night game next time in GB.

The 2 noon games I've been to were lethargic.

ThunderDan
10-26-2010, 01:28 PM

November 7th at Lambeau vs The Cowboys

Little Whiskey
10-26-2010, 05:56 PM
I thought it seemed weird that the place cleared out as fast as it did.

maybe the fans wanted to get out and celebrate in the streets.

MJZiggy
10-26-2010, 06:37 PM

I noticed it too. "Go Pack Go" chant was as loud as I've ever heard it on TV.

Tarlam!
10-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I wish I would have flown back for last night's game rather than the stinker against the fins that I witnessed last week. I tried to do my part from California though--I am sure my neighbors were wondering what the hell was going on at my house! Unbelievably tense 4th quarter. You picked a great game to witness.

I hear ya! I was planning to see the Skins game, do a little USA tour topped off with that game on my B'day. Just couldn't swing it, which pisses me off.

This time, I would have actually gotten over the jetlag and I could have remembered the damned game!

ND72
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM

really? My buddy & I made the comment that we thought Lambeau stayed decently full longer than we ever remember it staying full.

Little Whiskey
10-26-2010, 08:29 PM

really? My buddy & I made the comment that we thought Lambeau stayed decently full longer than we ever remember it staying full.

I wasn't at the game, just judging from seat shots during the post game interviews.

ND72
10-27-2010, 11:10 AM

I wasn't at the game, just judging from seat shots during the post game interviews.

There were a ton of viking fans who obviously left right away. There were a good amount of people who got out, but a lot of people pushed down towards the field. What you couldn't obviously see were all the people hanging under Lambeau, just standing there, which made it even harder to then get out.

superfan
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks, ND72. Love hearing "fan in the seat" input. Or 3-4 seats in your case. :lol: :wink:

3irty1
10-27-2010, 07:46 PM
felt sorry for the people around us, 2 6'4" 300 pound guys jumping like idiots can be a mess.

You guys wanna play DL this week?