1) Giants (1) - Better Conference winning % than Falcons
2) Falcons (2) - Better winning % than Seahawks
3) Seahawks (7) - Better winning % than the Bears
4) Bears (3)- Head to head win over Packers

Wild Cards
5) Buccaneers (8) - Better winning % than the Redskins
6) Redskins (10) - Better Conference winning % than Saints

The Rest
7) Saints (5) - Better Conference winning % than the Packers (.667 > .600)
8) Packers (11) - Head to head win over Eagles
9) Eagles (6) - Better winning % than the Cardinals
10) Cardinals (4) - Head to head win over Rams
11) Rams (9) - Better winning % than the vikings
12) viking losers (12) - Better winning % than Panthers
13) Panthers (16) - Better conference winning % than Lions
14) Lions (14) - Better Conference winning % than Cowboys
15) Cowboys (13) - Better winning % than 49er's
16) 49'ers (15) -

AFC

Division Leaders
1) Jets (1) - Better Conference winning % than Steelers; head to head win over Patriots
2) Steelers (2) - Better winning % than Titans and Ravens
3) Titans (7) - Better winning % than Chiefs
4) Chiefs (4) -

Wild Cards
5) Patriots (5) - Better winning % than Ravens
6) Ravens (6) - Better winning % than Texans

The Rest
7) Texans (3) - Better division winning % than Colts
8) Colts (8) - Better winning % than Dolphins
9) Dolphins (9) - Better winning % than Raiders
10) Raiders (12) - Greater Strength of Victory than Jaguars (.333 > .317)
11) Jaguars (10) - Better winning % than Bengals
12) Bengals (11) - Better winning % than Chargers
13) Chargers (14) - Greater Strength of Victory than Browns (.464 > .452)
14) Browns (15) - Better conference winning % than Broncos
15) Broncos (13) - Better winning % than Bills
16) Bills (16)

Here is the current Draft order for 2011 for nonplayoff teams:

1 Bills
2 49'er's
3 Lions
4 Cowboys
5 Panthers
6 Chargers
7 Broncos
8 Browns
9 vikling scumbags
10 Bengals
11 Raiders
12 Jaguars
13 Rams
14 Cardinals
15 Dolphins
16 Packers
17 Saints
18 Eagles
19 Texans
20 Colts

Tarlam!
10-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Damn those 18 penalties against Chicago, damned Crosby hitting the upright outside against Washington.

Thanks for üosting, but I have an eerie feeling that it'll get worse before it gets any better.

Guiness
10-26-2010, 12:49 AM
I know we're getting into the season, but I still have trouble taking some of the teams that are currently playoff bound seriously.

In the NFC, the Seahawks and Bears. The skins are interesting - did McNabb make that much of a difference? And the Bucs? Did I miss something?

I don't pay much attention to the AFC (other than the Bills!) but I'm pretty damn sure that the Chiefs are going to finish the season in a fashion similar to what Denver did last year, are they not?

CaliforniaCheez
10-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Had the Packers beaten the Bears they would be #3 in the conference.

Had Crosby made the kick against the Redskins the packers would be #3 in the NFC.

Had they won any 2 of their close losses they would be the undisputed #1 seed in the NFC.

Teams have to keep pace or they are left behind.

It is unrealistic to assume the Cowboys will win 10 straight and be 11-5. It is easy to see the Giants going 5-4 the rest of the way and being at least 10-6. The Buccaneers or Seahawks can go .500 the rest of the way and be 10-6.

If the Packers can only beat the Cowboys, Lions, 49'ers, They are 7-9.

They must win against the Bears and vikings (9-7)plus a game against the Jets, Patriots, Falcons, or Giants to get 10 wins.

Tough to place in a race if you are a lap down.

DannoMac21
10-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Just a weird fucking season so far. I know we're concerned about the NFC obviously...but as far as the AFC goes...the Chiefs?!?!? They're playing good football this year. They remind me of the Bears of the AFC...scrappy team, find retarded ways to win, except the Chiefs have a little (or a lot) better of a QB.

mmmdk
10-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Chiefs are better than most think; good enough for PO and won't into Broncos of '09.

bobblehead
10-26-2010, 04:37 AM
I know we're getting into the season, but I still have trouble taking some of the teams that are currently playoff bound seriously.

In the NFC, the Seahawks and Bears. The skins are interesting - did McNabb make that much of a difference? And the Bucs? Did I miss something?

I don't pay much attention to the AFC (other than the Bills!) but I'm pretty damn sure that the Chiefs are going to finish the season in a fashion similar to what Denver did last year, are they not?

I credit mike shannahan

CaliforniaCheez
10-26-2010, 11:59 AM
I just wish people would consider this information when BEFORE they begin posting cheers for the wrong teams in the following week's games.

1) The Packers want the Raiders to beat the Seahawks this week.
2) They want the Lions to defeat the Redskins (eventually passing up MN)
3) The Patriots to defeat the ugly loser viklings.
4) The Steelers to beat the Saints.

I am a Packers fan number one above everything else. It bothers me when others who claim to be Packers fans want the wrong teams to win on Sunday that would actually harm the Packers playoff chances.

Airin' Rodgers
10-26-2010, 12:44 PM
I just wish people would consider this information when BEFORE they begin posting cheers for the wrong teams in the following week's games.

I am a Packers fan number one above everything else. It bothers me when others who claim to be Packers fans want the wrong teams to win on Sunday that would actually harm the Packers playoff chances.

I agree, although I am guilty of this as well. I knew I should root for the Cowboys last night, but laid some money down on the Giants that made it impossible to do so.

Anyways, I expect three of the four things you posted above to happen this week, minus the Raiders.

Cheez, who do you think we should cheer for in the Bucs-Cardinals game?

mmmdk
10-26-2010, 01:05 PM

I agree, although I am guilty of this as well. I knew I should root for the Cowboys last night, but laid some money down on the Giants that made it impossible to do so.

Anyways, I expect three of the four things you posted above to happen this week, minus the Raiders.

I know it sounds crazy but I think Raiders will beat Seahawks. :lol:

CaliforniaCheez
10-26-2010, 02:21 PM

The Seahawks are 4-2
The Packers 4-3
The Cardinals 3-3

The Seahawks are 3-1 in the Conference
The Packers are 3-2
The Cardinals are 2-2

Since the Packers are still going for the division win, you want the other division leaders to be as weak as possible.

Right now you want the Cardinals to win.

MadScientist
10-26-2010, 03:35 PM

Actually the Giants winning isn't such a bad thing. The Cowboys are done now, and they know it, which should be better for GB than a team thinking it still has a chance. Also there's a chance that the Giants will clinch enough that they will ease off the last two weeks of the season.

Fritz
10-26-2010, 04:02 PM

The thing is, you don't even really know if the team you are rooting for one week will be a team you wish, ten weeks later, had lost. So sure, you can root for the Lions to defeat the Redskins right now, but what if the Lions reel off six wins in a row? Then you might be wishing they'd lost to the Skins.

falco
10-26-2010, 04:04 PM

The thing is, you don't even really know if the team you are rooting for one week will be a team you wish, ten weeks later, had lost. So sure, you can root for the Lions to defeat the Redskins right now, but what if the Lions reel off six wins in a row? Then you might be wishing they'd lost to the Skins.

That's why it is a good thing we don't all have to follow Commandant Cheez's orders and can root for whoever we want.

Guiness
10-26-2010, 05:05 PM

I know it sounds crazy but I think Raiders will beat Seahawks. :lol:

well, if last week's offensive display by the black and silver is any indication, the 'hawks will have their hands full!

What the heck was that, anyways???

mmmdk - I prefaced it by saying I don't know what goes on in the AFC. I have no idea if the Chiefs are for real or not.

Little Whiskey
10-26-2010, 08:40 PM
well, if last week's offensive display by the black and silver is any indication, the 'hawks will have their hands full!

What the heck was that, anyways???

It was due to the fact that I had Mcfadden on my FFL team. I kept trying to find a reason to yank him on Sunday, but couldn't. Good thing, he scored 44 point for me this week.

CaliforniaCheez
10-27-2010, 02:33 PM
The Lions ripping off 6 in a row......LOL!!

superfan
10-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks for keeping this going Cheez, much appreciated.

Last Sunday was a big win for the Pack. Need to hold serve in divisional home games, and in a relatively week NFC North a 4-2 record in the division should be enough to earn a playoff berth. The road loss to the Bears hurts, but if GB can continue to win home games and win one or two on the road, they should be in good shape. I think if either GB, MN, or CHI manages to sweep one of those other teams, that team will be in the driver seat for NFC North champions. Not counting out the Lions (Fritz - 6 game Lions winning streak is roughly as likely as every woman on the planet turning into Drew Barrymore - tell your Lions buddies that :lol: ), but it sure looks like one of those teams will win the division.