PDA

View Full Version : Packers MVP thus far?

Tony Oday
10-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Who is the MVP this year so far? I am torn between Raji and CMIII...CMIII makes more flashy plays but Raji is playing on the line that is devastated by injuries.

What do you think?

gbgary
10-26-2010, 09:58 PM
for game to game consistancy...williams. for pure excitement...mr matthews.

mission
10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
for game to game consistancy...williams. for pure excitement...mr matthews.

hard to argue that (both).

Joemailman
10-26-2010, 10:07 PM
Raji. The injuries on the line have caused him to play way more than a 330 lb. NT should. His stellar play has saved this defense.

Little Whiskey
10-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Williams has almost made us forget about Harris. he gets my vote

Tarlam!
10-26-2010, 10:37 PM
CMIII. The defense is hapless when he's out. I love what Williams and Raji have done, no question, but the drop off is too noticable when CMIII is out.

denverYooper
10-26-2010, 10:53 PM
No Nick Collins?

Tony Oday
10-27-2010, 12:41 AM
No Collins I didnt think he was as instrumental to be an MVP thus far...

sheepshead
10-27-2010, 12:46 AM
Ted Thompson

MichiganPackerFan
10-27-2010, 08:32 AM
CMIII had big stats on the first two games, played well in the rest, but also missed a game and a half. He does have a non-stop motor! Raji has played up to his first round status and wreaked havoc on the opposing line. Tramon has simply been a shut down corner. Hard choice among these three.

retailguy
10-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Ted Thompson

Magnificent job attacking the punter problem. On that basis alone he should be GM of the year again.

Fritz
10-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Pat Lee!!

He's the man now on kickoffs. He actually covered a guy a game or two ago.

Next thing you know he's challenging for the dime spot!

Movin' on up!

HarveyWallbangers
10-27-2010, 11:04 AM
CMIII had big stats on the first two games, played well in the rest, but also missed a game and a half. He does have a non-stop motor! Raji has played up to his first round status and wreaked havoc on the opposing line. Tramon has simply been a shut down corner. Hard choice among these three.

I voted him MVP because of how we did in those 1 1/4 games without him. If he doesn't get injured, it's very likely that we are 6-1.

Tony Oday
10-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Pat Lee!!

He's the man now on kickoffs. He actually covered a guy a game or two ago.

Next thing you know he's challenging for the dime spot!

Movin' on up!

Isnt this like talking about a no hitter in the 9th with 1 out? ;)

mraynrand
10-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Ted Thompson

Considering the functional depth on the team, this is a great call. Thompson should get exec. of the year - going away - if the Packers win their division.

Tony Oday
10-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Ted Thompson

Considering the functional depth on the team, this is a great call. Thompson should get exec. of the year - going away - if the Packers win their division.

I thought about TT but really he doesnt have direct effect on the field where as Dom does through scheme...thin line I know but my explanation.

mraynrand
10-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Ted Thompson

I thought about TT but really he doesnt have direct effect on the field where as Dom does through scheme...thin line I know but my explanation.

There will be plenty of credit to pass around if the Packers win the division. Some tough games ahead....

mmmdk
10-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I think Clay & Tramon are pro bowlers but Raji has been a tower of strength - play after play.

sheepshead
11-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Ted Thompson

Magnificent job attacking the punter problem. On that basis alone he should be GM of the year again.

:shock:

Bretsky
11-02-2010, 01:36 PM
The DOMinator

Scott Campbell
11-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Raji. The injuries on the line have caused him to play way more than a 330 lb. NT should. His stellar play has saved this defense.

I buy that. He's been effective and available. And the number of snaps he's taken is amazing.

But you can make good cases for others as well. That's a good sign.

mission
11-02-2010, 01:47 PM

I voted him MVP because of how we did in those 1 1/4 games without him. If he doesn't get injured, it's very likely that we are 6-1.

That's pretty 'valuable' right there.

LP
11-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Ted Thompson

Holy crap!!!

Retail can see the future! He saw Masthay's performance four whole days before anyone else! You got any stock tips or lottery numbers for us little people?