PDA

View Full Version : Packers Claim Howard Green

steve823
10-27-2010, 05:19 PM
The Green Bay Packers claimed DL Howard Green off waivers from the New York Jets Wednesday, Oct. 27.

This might be the first time I wanted someone and TT got them :D . Jenkins is practicing, though limited, so he should play. Add Green in to the mix and our run D should be solid. Plus he played for the Jets so maybe he can help or at least play motivated.

Edit: Didn't see it was already posted..and not sure how to delete this :oops:

mmmdk
10-27-2010, 05:26 PM
The Green Bay Packers claimed DL Howard Green off waivers from the New York Jets Wednesday, Oct. 27.

This might be the first time I wanted someone and TT got them :D . Jenkins is practicing, though limited, so he should play. Add Green in to the mix and our run D should be solid. Plus he played for the Jets so maybe he can help or at least play motivated.

Edit: Didn't see it was already posted..and not sure how to delete this :oops:

I'm putting my money on this thread :lol:

Nah it's cool; it happens! :D Besides, Green is a "big" signing....365lbs I hear!

sheepshead
10-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Howard Green..from Mayberry?

Joemailman
10-27-2010, 05:55 PM
He's big enough he deserves his own thread. Shouldn't have to share it with Brad Jones.

He should be able to give Raji a break now and then. Probably all they'll be asking him to do.

mission
10-27-2010, 06:57 PM
As long as I don't have to see TJ Lang in the middle of the field for some of the most critical game situations, I'll be happy. It's nice that he's versatile enough for them to consider it but he's shown absolutely nothing. Not a situation we should ever be in again.