PDA

View Full Version : Halloween ideas

packers11
10-28-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm 21, in college and wanted to be Brett Favre's sext...

NEED some clever ideas...

I got the Favre Jersey :lol:

this to hard to pull off???

mraynrand
10-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Tie a potato to your belt, let it dangle in front of your zipper and go as a Dictator.

denverYooper
10-28-2010, 11:24 AM

Interesting choice of words.

I would probably do a variation on the old "flasher" costume -- wear the Favre garb (don't forget the Crocs!) and throw a fake wiener out of your fly. Do one or any of the following: 1.) sext people*; 2.)find the mocked up pictures of Favre Jr (think there are some in the GC) and use those as your phone background; 3.)make a larger-size fake phone with text/pictures that people can easily see.

*disclaimer: this suggestion was made merely in jest. I am not responsible for damages incurred by actually following this advice. Buuuut, if I were 21 and single (not sure of your marital status) I'd probably use it as an excuse to be extra randy in only that way that 21 year old college students celebrating Halloween can

sheepshead
10-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Wranglers and a dildo will always be a hit. How about the 'thumbs up" facebook 'like' thing on your crotch

denverYooper
10-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Wranglers and a dildo will always be a hit. How about the 'thumbs up" facebook 'like' thing on your crotch

Good call on the Wranglers

Tony Oday
10-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Get an old Cell Phone and put a picture of Jen Sterger on the face of it and have it on a belt clip

mraynrand
10-28-2010, 12:55 PM
You could go the inexpensive route, if you live in a warm climate - just some shades, a haircut, and some greying compound

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Favre/FavreBrown.jpg

mraynrand
10-28-2010, 12:56 PM
This would be a great costume:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/Favre/vikingfavre2.jpg

mmmdk
10-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Tie a potato to your belt, let it dangle in front of your zipper and go as a Dictator.

First :shock: then :lol:

TennesseePackerBacker
10-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I had also been thinking of doing this (it was between that and Keith Stone), sadly, I'm not sure how many people my age will even get the joke.

I had thought about printing out a picture of Brett Jr. and taping it to my crotch, but that might just be lewd if I'm out in public. I like the suggestions so far but, just like the topic starter, don't know exactly how to pull this off.

Come on PR, how does on pull this off?

Maybe the phrase "Dick Pics and Pick Six" on the back of the jersey. A photo of Jenn Sterger on my crotch?

This idea has a plethora of possibilites, but it seems it'll be difficult to do it right.

packers11
10-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Come on PR, how does on pull this off?

This idea has a plethora of possibilites, but it seems it'll be difficult to do it right.

+1

some good ideas thus far... but I wanna make sure if I do it, I nail it... TPB since we live far away from each other and will never bump into each other on Halloween, we technically can go out in the same thing and no one would know :lol:

I was going to be a cast of Jersey Shore but everyone will be that, I think the Favre idea is a lot more clever

channtheman
10-28-2010, 04:44 PM
It also only really works if you are around people who know what is going on with Brett Favre.

Mazzin
10-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Please if anyone actually does ANY of these please post pics. Early happy Halloween fellow rats!

Tarlam!
10-28-2010, 04:55 PM

Interesting choice of words.

Ya, first thoughts in my mind! Good pick up!!

All one needs is a #4 jersey and a cell phone. I advise boxer shorts to keep out the cold and blue makeup for the ankle. And, lots of flour for your hair. You might stop shaving as of yesterday!

Brando19
10-28-2010, 07:05 PM
You could get some white masking tape and beside the #4 on the jersey, put ". That refers to his 4" penis.

wootah
10-29-2010, 05:23 AM
Don't forget to wear crocs, to hold on to your elbow and to limp while walking.

bobblehead
10-29-2010, 10:26 AM

You only hold your elbow or limp after screwing up...maybe after a chic shoots you down in this case. After you "score" you jump around and celebrate with no indication of injury.

denverYooper
10-29-2010, 12:07 PM

If people don't get that he's Favre, they'll at least figure him for a redneck pimp.

pbmax
10-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Just go with the Open Fly Wranglers joke from Saturday Night Live. Wrangers, Favre jersey and an open fly. Maybe some talcum powder and a close haircut for effect. Obviously, do not shave.

For public places, wear boxers and keep Lil' Lorenzo hidden but the fly open. Maybe a sign saying "Photo Booth". You must also have a cell phone and crocs.

When at a private residence populated solely by adults, invest in a small toy from the local Adult Novelty store. Velcro that baby and let it dangle.

KYPack
10-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Once the darling and hero of the sports world.

Now the punchline of a dick joke on SNL.

mraynrand
10-29-2010, 02:18 PM

Aren't you being redundant?

sharpe1027
10-29-2010, 02:44 PM
If you have a partner in crime, have a friend dress up as Sterger and have her own phone with pictures of you on it. Even if you end up going to different parties/bars, you can send her sexts throughout the night.

Also consider some extra padding around the midsection.

mmmdk
10-29-2010, 07:14 PM
I love halloween.

I have a Q: Does religion take part (in the US) in this great tradition? I ask because halloween is growing in Denmark but our protestant church wants a piece of the cake to get people back to religion.

Anyone?

MJZiggy
10-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Halloween started as All Hallows Eve, the eve of the Catholic holiday All Saints Day a day honoring all those who have achieved sainthood. So, sorry to the protestant dudes, but Halloween is kind of the backlash and was the traditional day when the ghosts would rise and walk the earth before the saints prevailed in the morning. Tough luck on that one.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-29-2010, 07:39 PM
It's pretty much just a commercial holiday mmmdk. A lot of the churches where I live will have activities like "safe" trick-or-treating, but only a very few are outspoken about Halloween.

Also, I decided to ditch the costume idea. It just didn't seem like enough people would be able to relate or even know what the hell it was about.

Decided to dress up as The Blues Brothers with a friend.

mmmdk
10-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Halloween started as All Hallows Eve, the eve of the Catholic holiday All Saints Day a day honoring all those who have achieved sainthood. So, sorry to the protestant dudes, but Halloween is kind of the backlash and was the traditional day when the ghosts would rise and walk the earth before the saints prevailed in the morning. Tough luck on that one.

LOL, thanx :lol:

mmmdk
10-30-2010, 03:40 PM
It's pretty much just a commercial holiday mmmdk. A lot of the churches where I live will have activities like "safe" trick-or-treating, but only a very few are outspoken about Halloween.

Also, I decided to ditch the costume idea. It just didn't seem like enough people would be able to relate or even know what the hell it was about.

Decided to dress up as The Blues Brothers with a friend.

Same thing here; it's commercial. I like your blues dress idea.

Besides, in Denmark we have a very similar tradition in february called 'fastalavn'. Halloween won't overtake it but who knows!?

Bossman641
10-30-2010, 08:32 PM
I'd just wear a Favre jersey and hang a hot dog out my zipper if you wanted to keep it PG.