PDA

View Full Version : Party tonight?

MJZiggy
10-30-2010, 01:47 PM
What are you going as?

I'll be the fortune teller in the multicolored cape and lots o' beads.

SkinBasket
10-30-2010, 03:36 PM
I'll be the depressed 30 something drunk sitting on the couch eating diner and watching mind numbing TV while trying to ignore the massive decisions that must be made.

Or I'll just stand on the porch naked until they arrest me and make all the decisions for me.

HowardRoark
10-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Or I'll just stand on the porch naked until they arrest me and make all the decisions for me.

Going as Bert is kind of cliché.

red
10-30-2010, 05:32 PM
I'll be the depressed 30 something drunk sitting on the couch eating diner and watching mind numbing TV while trying to ignore the massive decisions that must be made.

ditto

fuck holidays

Joemailman
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm going as a postal worker completely stressed out from having to deliver too much political mail.

red
10-30-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm going as a postal worker completely stressed out from having to deliver too much political mail.

well if it makes you feel any better, none of us want to receive any of that shit either

MJZiggy
10-30-2010, 05:58 PM

Not to add to your frustration, but the recycle bin's right outside my door. Most of my mail never crosses the threshold.

Then again my birthday's coming up. I suppose Mom will send me a card. That will make it across the threshold.

Joemailman
10-30-2010, 06:07 PM
I get paid the same no matter what you do with it, so don't worry about me. :D

It was pretty amazing this year though. The amount of mail sent out especially for the Senate race here was overkill.

Little Whiskey
10-30-2010, 06:08 PM

Not to add to your frustration, but the recycle bin's right outside my door. Most of my mail never crosses the threshold.

Then again my birthday's coming up. I suppose Mom will send me a card. That will make it across the threshold.

a guy who used to work for me. His ex-wife was a letter carrier. she decided people didn't want any of that crap either and it was too much for her to deliver it. she decided to throw it away for her customers. save them the extra step. something about f-ing with the mail that is a federal offense. she's still doing jail time!!!!