PDA

View Full Version : Tank Williams has blown a track.

BlueBrewer
08-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Espn reports,Williams fractured his knee and is out for the season

TPF
08-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Ouch.

the_idle_threat
08-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Nice headline. :twisted:

Rastak
08-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Yea, how good does the Dwight Smith signing look now? I was wondering how many friggen safties they needed....now they have the correct amount.

Gotta feel sorry for Tank, a torn acl two years ago and now a busted kneecap. The worse was Buckhalter, how many torn ACL's did he have in row?

woodbuck27
08-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Yea, how good does the Dwight Smith signing look now? I was wondering how many friggen safties they needed....now they have the correct amount.

Gotta feel sorry for Tank, a torn acl two years ago and now a busted kneecap. The worse was Buckhalter, how many torn ACL's did he have in row?

Dwight Smith signing now = good foresight.

Too bad for Tank Williams though. Wondering who we''ll lose?

I hope nobody but. . . .

Tony Oday
08-07-2006, 09:31 AM
SO do you think Wilf signed over his soul to satan for this forsight?? hehe Blows for tank though I actually really liked that signing for the Queens he is a tough guy.

BlueBrewer
08-07-2006, 09:59 AM
So who is dwight smith? The name sounds familiar but it he awesome or what?

Rastak
08-07-2006, 10:04 AM
So who is dwight smith? The name sounds familiar but it he awesome or what?

The dude that had two picks for the Bucs in the superbowl a couple of years ago. He's pretty good but if he were awesome then why would the Saints let him go? He should be better than Chavous and I think he may have beaten Tank out anyway for the starting spot. He knows the Tampa 2 which is a plus.

Scott Campbell
08-07-2006, 10:10 AM
hehe Blows for tank though I actually really liked that signing for the Queens he is a tough guy.

He's got a tough sounding name, but his injury history makes Shaper look like an ironman.