PDA

View Full Version : comparing

ND72
10-31-2010, 08:53 PM
so if I remember right, last year when the Cowboys came to town, it was the Cowboys that were riding high, and the Packers were on the verge of collapse after losing to MInnesota and then Tampa Bay.

And now this year, it does appear as if the Cowboys have collapsed, but Green Bay is now riding high.

I have been one of the few after the past 2 weeks to say, I don't care how badly we looked at times, or how F'd the refs are, wins are wins, and that is all I care about. I heard everyone bitching after today's game...I was pumped, huge win. BUT...Cowboys scare me. There is a big difference between 6-3 and 5-4.

pbmax
10-31-2010, 09:23 PM
Cowboys are just like several other NFC teams, including the Packers at times. Mistake prone and will hand you the game if you are patient. The Packers need to play this game like its an AFC opponent and keep their own mistakes to a minimum. Then they'll be fine.

Joemailman
10-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Cowboys have talent on offense, but are less dangerous without Romo. Kitna's mobility makes Favre look like Michael Vick. Packers showed today what thay can do when they keep errors to a minimum.

3irty1
10-31-2010, 11:37 PM
Cowboys are just like several other NFC teams, including the Packers at times. Mistake prone and will hand you the game if you are patient. The Packers need to play this game like its an AFC opponent and keep their own mistakes to a minimum. Then they'll be fine.

Yeah but then Romo got hurt and now they legitimately suck. This game should be met with the expectations that Boise St. fans have every single week. I can't think of a less scary team than the Cowboys right now except maybe the Bills. The lions, rams, raiders, and 49ers all have more fight in them than the Cowboys.

MadScientist
10-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Packers have not played well enough to take anyone for granted. They'd better prepare like the Cowboys are going to come in fired up and pissed off at the way they played the last two weeks.

If the Packers prepare to beat a good Cowboys team they will beat the bad one.

CaliforniaCheez
11-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I hope it snows.

The Bears play the Bills so it is a must win game.

Tarlam!
11-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Tarlam! is on a streak. All will be good.!

Yes, you bitches have to suffer through this crap until the Pack loses.

Bossman641
11-01-2010, 07:00 AM
The Bears play the Bills so it is a must win game.

I know the Bills are 0-7 but they have been feisty lately, 2 straight OT losses at Baltimore and KC. It wouldn't shock me one bit if they beat Chicago.

Pugger
11-01-2010, 09:27 AM
The cowpies appear to be a team that has given up on the season and is going thru the motions. They had no business losing to Jax in their billion dollar crib. If we dont' screw up Sunday night we should take care of the 'girls too.

Cheesehead Craig
11-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Packers have not played well enough to take anyone for granted. They'd better prepare like the Cowboys are going to come in fired up and pissed off at the way they played the last two weeks.

If the Packers prepare to beat a good Cowboys team they will beat the bad one.

Word.

mraynrand
11-01-2010, 10:25 AM
http://media.mmgdailies.topscms.com/images/cc/19/042b498d416dad7e0efd06c226b3.jpeghttp://ui27.gamespot.com/1306/kittyscared_2.jpg