PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Moss signed by New England

mraynrand
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
They have to do it, right? Hoodie has to do this just to rub it in!

RashanGary
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM
We make 2 traded with the Hoodie.

Results:

Greg Jennings
Clay Matthews

The Vikings make 1 trade with the Hoodie.

Result

They give a way a 3rd round pick for nothing.

Fire Ted :)

vince
11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Favre's reaction to th news...
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/2010November115171.jpg

Guiness
11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
You know, he might just put in a claim. I think Moss has been humbled enough, and he would likely play his ass off for them for the rest of the season.

Brandon494
11-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Really man?

Pats have the best record in the NFL so he has to clear waivers first by 31 other teams.

Lurker64
11-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Really man?

Pats have the best record in the NFL so he has to clear waivers first by 31 other teams.

Yeah, I was just about to say that. I, personally, am hoping that Moss gets claimed by the Bengals who put Moss, TO, and Ochocinco on the field at the same time.

pbmax
11-01-2010, 02:26 PM
It was all part of the original plan, hatched when Chilldress dared to criticize Belicheck publicly.

"Randy, at some point we will trade you to the Vikings or their division opponent that week. After you help defeat the Vikings for a couple of games, throw a fit about how they are not listening, their organization is not as good as the Patriots and that leaving New England was a mistake. They'll have to release you (don't worry, we will be smart enough not to trade you to the Bengals, Redskins or Cowboys). We'll pick you up and do a long term deal."

Wait until Randy discovers the long term deal was part of the joke.

pbmax
11-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Favre's reaction to th news...http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/2010November115171.jpg
Brett was certain Chilldress sounded like an ideal Head Coach from all their phone conversations in the 07-08 offseason.

Guiness
11-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Really man?

And who else is going to claim him after his proclamation of man love for Brady and Bellicheck?

Someone, possibly, but I'm not so sure. Although honestly, it wouldn't break my heart to see him here.

gbgary
11-01-2010, 02:30 PM
http://30fps.mocksession.com/2010%20November%201%2015%2017%201.jpeg

:lol:

imscott72
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
He'll get claimed before the Pats get a shot. I'd friggin love to see him in Cincy with TO and Ocho..LOL!

red
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
if they somehow get him back this will be the single most awesome move ever made by a team imo

Packgator
11-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Really man?

And who else is going to claim him after his proclamation of man love for Brady and Bellicheck?

Someone, possibly, but I'm not so sure. Although honestly, it wouldn't break my heart to see him here.

Cowboys might claim him.

pbmax
11-01-2010, 02:38 PM

Vince, use the link in my earlier reply for smaller image. :lol:

denverYooper
11-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Really man?

Cowboys might claim him.

Good point. They might, but he can't play Tackle

Packgator
11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Really man?

Cowboys might claim him.

Jones has always wanted Moss. Plus he has to be feeling desperate right about now.

Shoal
11-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Think he could return kickoffs?

gbgary
11-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Really man?

Cowboys might claim him.

Jones has always wanted Moss. Plus he has to be feeling desperate right about now.

would be funny but i think randy is the last guy jerry would want around dez bryant.

Packgator
11-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Really man?

Cowboys might claim him.

would be funny but i think randy is the last guy jerry would want around dez bryant.

That's what a "good" GM would be thinking. Not sure what Jones will be thinking.

imscott72
11-01-2010, 03:33 PM
If the Pats get Moss back, the ticker should read Patriots trade Randy Moss to the Vikings for a 3rd rounder, and Randy Moss..

TennesseePackerBacker
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Really man?

Cowboys might claim him.

I'd love to see the Cowboys get him. Throwing Moss in to a no-win situation with Kitna throwing to him would be priceless.

I can't remember who said it in the Moss to Queens thread, but we should watch out for Moss going to Chicago. I have to believe Moss finally puts it together where ever he lands because he is in a contract year. Then again, who knows?

At least we get players with out draft picks that don't pan out (Brohm, etc.), poor poor Vikings.

RashanGary
11-01-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd take him. He'd partly make up for the loss of Finley and the injury with Driver.

Brandon494
11-01-2010, 04:08 PM
You know damn well TT will not make a move for Randy Moss. If I were a GM I would take him in a second. Its only for 8 games if it doesnt work out.

vince
11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Three years ago or whatever it was, I wanted him. Now - there's no way in hell.

He has proven beyond all doubt that he's not worth the risk. He doesn't have close to the upside he used to, but he has ALL the downside he's ever had.

mraynrand
11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
You know damn well TT will not make a move for Randy Moss. If I were a GM I would take him in a second. Its only for 8 games if it doesnt work out.

Or less! At least T.O. takes a year to wear out his welcome. Randy can barely last four games. Brandon, he's simply TOXIC. I can't believe even the Bengals would take him.

mmmdk
11-01-2010, 05:16 PM
There is no heaven or hell - sign Moss.

SkinBasket
11-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I like the cock fight about to commence in Brandon's signature, but have on slight change to make...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/fddy.jpg

Scott Campbell
11-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I like the cock fight about to commence in Brandon's signature, but have on slight change to make...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't you shorten it up a bit?

red
11-01-2010, 06:05 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't you shorten it up a bit?

lol

bobblehead
11-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Now wouldn't that be a peach....A disgruntled QB trying to stick it to his former team while a disgruntled WR is trying to stick it to his former former team. One of them would "prove his point" all right.

Bretsky
11-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Hoody gets a 3rd for Moss and the MN cuts him. The genius lives on

Hoody has two first round picks, two second round picks, and two third round picks next year........ah.......and the best record in the NFL

HowardRoark
11-01-2010, 09:35 PM

Don't forget, he gets Moss to kiss his ring when he comes back to Boston.

swede
11-02-2010, 07:23 AM

Hoody has two first round picks, two second round picks, and two third round picks next year........ah.......and the best record in the NFL

It's like Phil Ivey playing poker in the frat house on the night the student loans come in.