PDA

View Full Version : There are times I miss Living in Minnesota

ND72
11-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I know there are at least 2 other threads on the Vikings cutting Randy Moss...but I just love it. For anyone who thinks Thompson doesn't know what he's doing, be thankful we're not the Vikes. A Viking friend of mine thinks Zygi is going to let everyone walk and start from scratch, being able to then move his team since nobody will allow the Vikes to build a new stadium.

For the 5 years I lived in Minnesota for college, there were ups and downs as far as the packer/viking games went, but times like this makes me miss being in Minnesota, just to laugh.

I love it.

Packgator
11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
I know there are at least 2 other threads on the Vikings cutting Randy Moss...but I just love it. For anyone who thinks Thompson doesn't know what he's doing, be thankful we're not the Vikes. A Viking friend of mine thinks Zygi is going to let everyone walk and start from scratch, being able to then move his team since nobody will allow the Vikes to build a new stadium.

For the 5 years I lived in Minnesota for college, there were ups and downs as far as the packer/viking games went, but times like this makes me miss being in Minnesota, just to laugh.

I love it.

You can laugh no matter what state you are in. Enjoy!

gbgary
11-01-2010, 04:10 PM
it's like that in dallas today too. 'boy fans are dragging their asses.

StPaulPackFan
11-01-2010, 05:12 PM

I love it.

The last week has made up for all the crap I took last year. Last year was brutal being a Packer fan in the twin cities. Thank you BLF, Randy Moss and especially Brad Childress.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2010, 05:29 PM

I love it.

The last week has made up for all the crap I took last year. Last year was brutal being a Packer fan in the twin cities. Thank you BLF, Randy Moss and especially Brad Childress.

Don't forget Tracy Porter.

denverYooper
11-01-2010, 05:39 PM

I love it.

Don't forget Tracy Porter.

That post just topped 761 MPH.

Sonic Boom.

superfan
11-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Especially fun season to live in MN if you are a fan of both the Badgers and Packers.

For the month of October:

Packers + Badgers = 6-3 with several marquee victories against highly regarded opponents.

MN NFL Franchise + MN Big Ten Representative = 1-8 with the lone victory vs the Cowboys, so even that victory was enjoyable on some level.

For the season:

12-4 vs 3-13

Surrounded by a lot of pessimism. Bad news is that the Goofers wised up and fired their coach (Brewster) and I hope the Vikes don't do the same with Chilly.

ND72
11-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Especially fun season to live in MN if you are a fan of both the Badgers and Packers.

For the month of October:

Packers + Badgers = 6-3 with several marquee victories against highly regarded opponents.

MN NFL Franchise + MN Big Ten Representative = 1-8 with the lone victory vs the Cowboys, so even that victory was enjoyable on some level.

For the season:

12-4 vs 3-13

Surrounded by a lot of pessimism. Bad news is that the Goofers wised up and fired their coach (Brewster) and I hope the Vikes don't do the same with Chilly.

which is why the drunk wearing the Golden Gophers jacket at the packer/viking game by us got such a beating from all of us.

superfan
11-01-2010, 07:24 PM
which is why the drunk wearing the Golden Gophers jacket at the packer/viking game by us got such a beating from all of us.

That's a bit harsh - hasn't he been beaten enough already? :lol: