PDA

View Full Version : The secret question of the day

SkinBasket
08-06-2006, 10:33 PM
The timer's set to 18 minutes... Go!

GrnBay007
08-06-2006, 10:36 PM
32% of men would rather watch sports than do what?

SkinBasket
08-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Munch carpet.

Am I supposed to answer this?

GrnBay007
08-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Am I supposed to answer this?

I don't know.........it's your game about the secret question lol

I know the answer to the one I posted though.........kinda surprised

Bretsky
08-06-2006, 10:42 PM

Watch Grailees ??

NO WAY !

GrnBay007
08-06-2006, 10:43 PM

Watch Grailees ??

NO WAY !

wrong answer.

i feel bad, maybe i just ruined skin's game :shock:

Scott Campbell
08-06-2006, 10:55 PM

I believe in multi-tasking.

Bretsky
08-06-2006, 10:59 PM

Yes, two gals while watching football !

GrnBay007
08-06-2006, 11:35 PM

In your case wouldn't that be multi-tasking x7? :shock:

GrnBay007
08-06-2006, 11:42 PM
I heard this on the radio on the way to GB this weekend......wonder if it only applies to men from Wisconsin?????? :razz:

Q - 32% of men would rather watch sports than do what?

A - Have sex

:shock:

Bretsky
08-06-2006, 11:45 PM
I heard this on the radio on the way to GB this weekend......wonder if it only applies to men from Wisconsin?????? :razz:

Q - 32% of men would rather watch sports than do what?

A - Have sex

:shock:

WELL THEY ARE IDIOTS ! They should be able to take 30 seconds out of their day and then they can go back to the game :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Partial
08-07-2006, 01:46 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ B

GrnBay007
08-07-2006, 02:25 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ B

:evil: @ B & P

the_idle_threat
08-07-2006, 02:37 AM
:?: @ XYZ

Partial
08-07-2006, 05:15 AM
:arrow: :idea: @ TIT

the_idle_threat
08-07-2006, 05:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ P

the_idle_threat
08-07-2006, 05:44 AM
So we give up, Skin ... what was your questionable secretion of the day?

SkinBasket
08-07-2006, 07:18 AM
What?

SkinBasket
08-07-2006, 07:20 AM
What?

And the correct answers was:

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/lil.john.jpg
Yeah!

the_idle_threat
08-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Now it makes perfect sense.

the_idle_threat
08-07-2006, 07:29 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/crack_pipe021105.jpg

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 02:14 PM
we should play this again.

16 minutes on the clock.

Freak Out
07-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Who's bedroom is this?

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2011/07/22/00/53/4MUax.St.7.jpg

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Who's bedroom is this?

I saw a bedroom just like that when we were lloking at properties in KY, but with more rifles and bank cards.

SkinBasket
07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Fuck, I missed my own timer.

The answer is "yesterday."

Freak Out
07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I saw a bedroom just like that when we were lloking at properties in KY, but with more rifles and bank cards.

Felon sentenced for possession of gun cache in village home
NIKOLAI: 4 year, 9 month term comes as feds crack down in rural Alaska.

By LISA DEMER
ldemer@adn.com

(07/22/11 00:57:31)
A ruckus at a home in Nikolai last summer led troopers to unearth a massive cache of firepower: 24 loaded handguns and 59 rifles including two that were fully automatic.

And a man who lived there was a five-time felon who wasn't supposed to have guns at all.

Michael R. Stearns, 58, was sentenced this week to four years, nine months in prison for being a felon in possession of firearms.

He's the second person sent to prison this month as a result of a new federal crackdown on felons with guns in rural Alaska. Four more defendants are awaiting sentencing or trial and additional weapons cases are still being investigated, said Kelly Cavanaugh, an assistant U.S. attorney hired under a federal grant to battle violent crime in rural Alaska.

"We're not parachuting in there and arresting everybody who is a felon with a gun," Cavanaugh said. "We're are looking at specific people that are specific problems to villages or that we think might have the potential to be a problem, like Mr. Stearns."

The isolation of Alaska villages creates a dangerous situation for residents, federal prosecutors say. Troopers may take hours or days to arrive. Village public safety officers and village police officers, who are the first responders, are not armed.

In one case, Jimmy Lee Coffin, now 24, scared residents last August in Noorvik, a village of more than 650 people near Kotzebue, according to a prosecution memo. He hit the village police officer in the head, stole guns, threatened to shoot troopers, and holed up until the troopers Special Emergency Reaction Team arrived, the memo said. It was almost a replay of a standoff that happened when he was 18. In the recent federal weapons case, he was sentenced to three years, four months, in prison, plus must serve additional time in a companion state case.

The incident involving Stearns began early on July 29, 2010, during a confrontation in the kitchen with his wife's nephew, 31-year-old Darren Nikolai, who stayed with the couple. They lived in Nikolai, an Interior village and Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race checkpoint with fewer than 100 people on the Kuskokwim River.

The nephew was hungry and trying to make either tacos or burritos, but was too noisy for Stearns, Cavanaugh said.

The older man came out of his bedroom and, according to the nephew, shot him in the head. Nikolai went to the village health clinic around 6 a.m. and reported the shooting. The bullet appeared to have grazed his head, causing a laceration, according to a prosecution memo filed in court.

Stearns denied firing at the nephew. He told a state trooper who investigated that Nikolai was causing a disturbance in the kitchen and that when he tried to approach Nikolai about it, he felt threatened. Stearns said he swung a fire poker at Nikolai, who then fell backwards and hit his head on the counter. It was all self defense, he said.

A trooper arrested Stearns and flew him to a holding cell in McGrath, then obtained a search warrant for the house.

Back in Nikolai, troopers found quite a scene.

A picture introduced at the sentencing showed a cluttered diorama. There was a nightstand stuffed with more than a dozen handguns, a Coleman lantern, a deck of cards, two calculators and various prescription bottles. On the floor, by a pair of sneakers, was a book about gunsmithing.

Someone had modified two of the rifles to make them fully automatic.

"His bedroom was floor to ceiling with firearms," Cavanaugh said.

The state originally took the lead on the case. A grand jury handed up an indictment against Stearns in August with 28 counts, including attempted murder and assault as well as numerous charges of being a felon in possession of guns.

Then in the fall, a state prosecutor dismissed all state charges and Stearns was indicted by a federal grand jury on a single felon-in-possession count.

Stearns' prior felonies date back 20 years or more and all were out of Yreka, Calif., Cavanaugh said. They include a 1979 insurance case, a 1980 weapons case, 1985 vehicular manslaughter, a 1991 felon in possession of a firearm case, and manufacture of methamphetamine from 1992, according to the prosecutor.

Stearns' lawyer, M.J. Haden, noted in a court paper that Stearns hadn't been in trouble since his release from custody in the early 1990s. But the nephew has been in trouble repeatedly in recent years, Haden wrote.

Stearns uses a wheelchair and has serious health issues. When he was a young man, he was in a logging accident that "crushed his skull and neck" and injured his right leg, his lawyer wrote. He no longer has use of the leg, Haden wrote in a sentencing memo for the judge, arguing for a lighter sentence.

Stearns pleaded guilty in March. At his sentencing this week, he told the judge that the guns belonged to his wife.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Burgess said that didn't matter, according to a recounting of the hearing by the Justice Department. Stearns obviously had "dominion and control" over guns in his bedroom and at any rate had directed his wife to buy the firearms, Burgess said.

The case wasn't about Second Amendment rights, but rather about the number and type of guns, whether the defendant was supposed to have them and "that the defendant's life was immersed in weapons," the judge said, according to the Justice Department.

According to Cavanaugh, Stearns said he hunted some. But he never explained why he had so many guns, or why the handguns were all loaded.

Freak Out
07-22-2011, 04:25 PM
The Koyukon people of Alaska believe that while cooking what animal, you need to protect women from the produced vapors?

mraynrand
07-22-2011, 04:35 PM
A ruckus at a home in Nikolai last summer led troopers to unearth a massive cache of firepower: 24 loaded handguns and 59 rifles including two that were fully automatic.

Looks like you broke into the wrong Rec Room, Mutherfucker!

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/RecRoom.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Who's bedroom is this?

I think their is some crack rock in that dudes shoe.

Iron Mike
07-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Fuck, I missed my own timer.

The answer is "yesterday."

http://filmsmell.com/wp-content/uploads/Bring_Out_the_Gimp_by_The_Russian.jpg

mraynrand
07-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Who's bedroom is this?

Ted Kaczynski's?