PDA

View Full Version : Packernews.com is saying.....

Shoal
11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
The Packers’ starting left guard didn’t practice today because of a back injury, after being a limited participant on Wednesday. The team probably will know by Friday whether he will play. If he doesn’t Jason Spitz is his likely replacement, though T.J. Lang has played some left guard as well.

3irty1
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
The Packers’ starting left guard didn’t practice today because of a back injury, after being a limited participant on Wednesday. The team probably will know by Friday whether he will play. If he doesn’t Jason Spitz is his likely replacement, though T.J. Lang has played some left guard as well.

Thought I heard Tauscher could be back meaning Bulaga might be an option.

CaptainKickass
11-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I was all: "Why the hell can't I remember who the starting LG is?"

Then I looked it up and I was all: "Oh, no wonder. It's Daryn Colledge"

:lol:

Fritz
11-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Time to see what Spitzy can do. If he's awful, will we be clamoring for Colledge's return???

packerbacker1234
11-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Time to see what Spitzy can do. If he's awful, will we be clamoring for Colledge's return???

Just put Howard Green there. Guy is so big and takes up so much space he wont even need to move to make an effective block.

pbmax
11-06-2010, 12:50 PM
He was back Friday.

digitaldean
11-06-2010, 01:13 PM

Just put Howard Green there. Guy is so big and takes up so much space he wont even need to move to make an effective block.

Heard that Green is so big that he stretches out a FIVE XL T Shirt