PDA

View Full Version : Implosion in Minneapolis

Fritz
11-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I just saw on ESPN that Chilly got into a "heated argument" with - new one here - Percy Harvin, apparently accusing Harvin of not giving a good effort during Friday's practice, after missing the previous two days of practice.

This of course follows on the heels of the Moss in/out drama, and the meeting the owner had this week with veteran players, apparently, according to one player, trying to gauge the amount of support Chilly had in the locker room with the vets.

Y'know, last year against the Vikes sucked. It sucked to get whupped twice and it sucked to see them get to the NFC championship. The saving grace was, of course, the last pass play of that game.

Do I feel sorry for the Vikes? Heck no!

mraynrand
11-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Harvin strikes me as a guy who doesn't work hard enough and needs to be yelled at :roll:

Fritz
11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Chilly is takin' charge!

Someone forgot to tell him you're supposed to do that from the beginning.

Tony Oday
11-06-2010, 01:24 PM
I love how he is yelling at their number 2 offensive weapon...Chilly is terrible

digitaldean
11-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Dead coach walking...

Unless Minny gets a miracle, Favre may be driving Chilly to the airport after the last game.

pbmax
11-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Brett, thanks for coming. You watch, this is going to work out great. We will accomplish all that we have dreamed.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/Brad-Childress-drives-Brett-Favre.jpg

2 years pass.

Brett, I can't believe the Wilf's are making us carpool back to the airport.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/Brad-Childress-drives-Brett-Favretoairport.jpg

Bretsky
11-06-2010, 02:15 PM
DEAR HARVEY--CHILLY WAS STILL A GOOD OC FOR THE BADGERS

DEAR ZIGI-------Time to Fire your reject as a Head Coach

ThunderDan
11-06-2010, 02:18 PM

Dear Bretsky-

I can't tell you how relieved I was when the Eagles hired Chilly away from the Badgers!

-TD

Bretsky
11-06-2010, 02:22 PM

Dear Bretsky-

I can't tell you how relieved I was when the Eagles hired Chilly away from the Badgers!

-TD

Well....I wouldn't take him over our current OC but I still think he was a good OC for the Badgers

HarveyWallbangers
11-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Well....I wouldn't take him over our current OC but I still think he was a good OC for the Badgers

I couldn't tell you. I just know that Superfan's Dad very much disliked him.

red
11-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Brett, thanks for coming. You watch, this is going to work out great. We will accomplish all that we have dreamed.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/Brad-Childress-drives-Brett-Favre.jpg

2 years pass.

Brett, I can't believe the Wilf's are making us carpool back to the airport.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/Brad-Childress-drives-Brett-Favretoairport.jpg

great stuff PB

Fritz
11-06-2010, 03:27 PM
That is some seriously funny stuff.

retailguy
11-06-2010, 04:53 PM
We must start a petition to save Chilly. Its the only fair thing to do. And I'd do the same thing for Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith too.

WE NEED THESE GUYS!! :P

Joemailman
11-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Lovie go. He's had a lot of success against the Packers. Angelo should stay though. :D

retailguy
11-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Lovie go. He's had a lot of success against the Packers. Angelo should stay though. :D

Lovie is always going to keep them mediocre. Yeah, his record against us sucks, but we want them to have a coach that can't win it all.

Especially until we get one that can win it all... :wink:

Joemailman
11-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I love how he is yelling at their number 2 offensive weapon...Chilly is terrible

Especially one who played through an ankle injury last week, and is listed as questionable for this week.

SlimPickens
11-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Chilly needs to cut Harvin, that'll show em. :D

Bretsky
11-06-2010, 10:42 PM
We must start a petition to save Chilly. Its the only fair thing to do. And I'd do the same thing for Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith too.

And the Lions coach has them looking disciplined and in the right direction

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES

mraynrand
11-07-2010, 06:55 AM

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES

Yabba, Dabba, do!

Pugger
11-07-2010, 07:18 AM

No kidding!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

denverYooper
11-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I just saw on ESPN that Chilly got into a "heated argument" with - new one here - Percy Harvin, apparently accusing Harvin of not giving a good effort during Friday's practice, after missing the previous two days of practice.

This of course follows on the heels of the Moss in/out drama, and the meeting the owner had this week with veteran players, apparently, according to one player, trying to gauge the amount of support Chilly had in the locker room with the vets.

Y'know, last year against the Vikes sucked. It sucked to get whupped twice and it sucked to see them get to the NFC championship. The saving grace was, of course, the last pass play of that game.

Do I feel sorry for the Vikes? Heck no!

It sounds like it was more than heated. Reports are surfacing that the confrontation nearly became physical:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5776770&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5776770

A confrontation between Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress and receiver Percy Harvin grew so heated Friday afternoon that coaches and players were forced to separate them to prevent a physical exchange, according to team sources.

HowardRoark
11-07-2010, 11:14 AM
.......Childress should have already coached his last game, some Minnesota players told ESPN's Ed Werder.

One veteran said: "I think there was a great window of opportunity this past week to make a change."

That player says the issues are the same as in recent years but have become more intolerable because of the team's 2-5 record. He says Childress has never been popular in the locker room.

One player described Childress as untrustworthy. Another said: "The players have had enough of his BS. He needs to go."

Wilf's displeasure with the Vikings coach built on an almost daily basis and the owner strongly considered firing Childress last week, league sources said.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5776714&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5776714

packerbacker1234
11-07-2010, 03:29 PM
It's no secret the team is better off without Chilly, and that as long as #4 stays on the field, as last year showed, letting him sort of run the offense is what is best for them.

Heck, it's no secret that in the 4th quarter, running primarily a hurry up offense, with #4 calling the shots, magically the points started coming.

Chilly is holding them back. They are a veteran football team made to win this season. They are still holding out hope of nabbing a WC spot, or crawling back int he division if chicago and the packers falter.

Because of this, I hope Chilly keeps his job. He is the one that is going to hold this team back. What I saw today in the 4th quarter and OT is the players coming together as a team, rallying around the people they have been relying on all last year - Favre, Peterson, and Allen.... and they magically became scary good all of a sudden.

With chilly around, he is the one hope of frustrating the team into playing poorly enough that the urgency factor wont kick in in time to pull off a win like today.

denverYooper
11-07-2010, 05:36 PM
It's no secret the team is better off without Chilly, and that as long as #4 stays on the field, as last year showed, letting him sort of run the offense is what is best for them.

Heck, it's no secret that in the 4th quarter, running primarily a hurry up offense, with #4 calling the shots, magically the points started coming.

Chilly is holding them back. They are a veteran football team made to win this season. They are still holding out hope of nabbing a WC spot, or crawling back int he division if chicago and the packers falter.

Because of this, I hope Chilly keeps his job. He is the one that is going to hold this team back. What I saw today in the 4th quarter and OT is the players coming together as a team, rallying around the people they have been relying on all last year - Favre, Peterson, and Allen.... and they magically became scary good all of a sudden.

With chilly around, he is the one hope of frustrating the team into playing poorly enough that the urgency factor wont kick in in time to pull off a win like today.

Today was pretty much a win-win situation in that regard. If they lost, they might have put themselves too far out. If they won, Chilly has a better chance of staying on and the struggle continues.

I still am not buying that Jared Allen all of a sudden became great again. Derek Anderson continually panicked out there and made that pass rush look better than it really was.

Bossman641
11-07-2010, 05:40 PM

Today was pretty much a win-win situation in that regard. If they lost, they might have put themselves too far out. If they won, Chilly has a better chance of staying on and the struggle continues.

I still am not buying that Jared Allen all of a sudden became great again. Derek Anderson continually panicked out there and made that pass rush look better than it really was.

I didn't see the game, but needing a furious rally to beat a Derek Anderson led team at home doesn't impress me too much.

packerbacker1234
11-07-2010, 05:53 PM

I didn't see the game, but needing a furious rally to beat a Derek Anderson led team at home doesn't impress me too much.

Well, it was the fact they were capable of the rally. Statistically, the vikings dominated. There was one long kick return, otherwise the offense of the arizona put up 10 points. Favre got hit on a throw in the redzone casuing a pick, and the vikings failed on a 4th down at the goal line (yet again) - but overall the vikings looked like a vastly superior team. They just kept finding ways to shoot them in the foot despite putting up almost 600 yards of total offense.

Then something just clicked. I don't know what it was. The line blocked better, the defense got more intense than it had been all season, and Favre looked like he could do no wrong. If I didn't know better, with how well Favre was moving the last 5 minutes, he looked like the favre from last season, or back in the 90's. He had a 3 yard smart play run earlier in the game (bet the vikings fans are wondering why the hell he didn't do that last year) and a QB sneak that his offense screwed up.

Anyways, point is, the reason it's a reason to worry is because of the overall success the offense had moving the ball, and on with their backs against the wall, season on the line, they finally put it in the endzone.

It is scary simply because it reminded you of how good that offense and defense was suppose to be all season. It WAS a potential turning point for them as a team. That is what we have to worry about. We saw, for a moment, what this team was last season.

If that carries over... it is something to worry about. If they win at chicago next week (something we couldn't do), they turn around and play US at their place.

Potentially getting abck to what they were heading in two weeks to paly us isn't good. Even if we don't falter tonight, the vikings clicking on all cillendors is scary considering that we have really to yet do that. They could beat us, at their place, to pull within one game of the division.

I know that is getting ahead of ourselves, but lets be hondest. Chicago is the ultimate pretender. Vikings SHOULD win that game.

denverYooper
11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
[quote=packerbacker1234]stuff...

Well, it was the fact they were capable of the rally. Statistically, the vikings dominated. There was one long kick return, otherwise the offense of the arizona put up 10 points. Favre got hit on a throw in the redzone casuing a pick, and the vikings failed on a 4th down at the goal line (yet again) - but overall the vikings looked like a vastly superior team. They just kept finding ways to shoot them in the foot despite putting up almost 600 yards of total offense.

Then something just clicked. I don't know what it was. The line blocked better, the defense got more intense than it had been all season, and Favre looked like he could do no wrong. If I didn't know better, with how well Favre was moving the last 5 minutes, he looked like the favre from last season, or back in the 90's. He had a 3 yard smart play run earlier in the game (bet the vikings fans are wondering why the hell he didn't do that last year) and a QB sneak that his offense screwed up.

Anyways, point is, the reason it's a reason to worry is because of the overall success the offense had moving the ball, and on with their backs against the wall, season on the line, they finally put it in the endzone.

It is scary simply because it reminded you of how good that offense and defense was suppose to be all season. It WAS a potential turning point for them as a team. That is what we have to worry about. We saw, for a moment, what this team was last season.

If that carries over... it is something to worry about. If they win at chicago next week (something we couldn't do), they turn around and play US at their place.

Potentially getting abck to what they were heading in two weeks to paly us isn't good. Even if we don't falter tonight, the vikings clicking on all cillendors is scary considering that we have really to yet do that. They could beat us, at their place, to pull within one game of the division.

I know that is getting ahead of ourselves, but lets be hondest. Chicago is the ultimate pretender. Vikings SHOULD win that game.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that Bossman's statement still stands. If the Cards had even a mediocre QB, theyd've rolled today.

denverYooper
11-07-2010, 06:46 PM
stuff...

I'm just going to go ahead and say that Bossman's statement still stands. If the Cards had even a mediocre QB, theyd've rolled today.

Bossman641
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM

After seeing the Vikings look like shit all year, it's gonna take more than a 5 minute stretch for me to believe they are back to the same team as last year.

Cheesehead Craig
11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
MN has had to struggle to get wins and at home to boot. The implosion may be overstated, it may not. If the Packers take care of their own business and win, doesn't matter what MN does.

gbgary
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
LOL...did you here chilly say when asked about job assurrances that "i'm not gonna stand up there like brett favre and say i need a hug...i'm ok." LOL

HarveyWallbangers
11-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Derek Anderson was the definition of deer in the headlights near the end of that game. He missed Fitz open a couple times late, and then was afraid to throw the ball (probably because he threw a game losing interception last week).

mission
11-08-2010, 02:54 AM

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES

Haha exactly!!

pbmax
11-08-2010, 07:26 AM

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES

Haha exactly!!
The Packers should petition to move to the NFC West for a few years.

pbmax
11-08-2010, 07:28 AM

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES
Bart Scott said the Lions played dirty just like the Titans. No maybe I am forgetting something, but the Packers have played the Titans 200 times in preseason and reg season in the last 10 years.

Are the Packers simply used to it and don't respond, or is this being overstated? Scott isn't the first, and follows Orton this year in complaining about the Titans.

Bossman641
11-08-2010, 07:46 AM

BRING BACK WAYNE FONTES
Bart Scott said the Lions played dirty just like the Titans. No maybe I am forgetting something, but the Packers have played the Titans 200 times in preseason and reg season in the last 10 years.

Are the Packers simply used to it and don't respond, or is this being overstated? Scott isn't the first, and follows Orton this year in complaining about the Titans.

Let's ask Andre Gurode.

bobblehead
11-08-2010, 10:44 AM

brett couldn't agree more. he tried to tell tt and mm that too...when are people just going to listen!!!

bobblehead
11-08-2010, 10:46 AM
. Favre got hit on a throw in the redzone casuing a pick, .

is anything ever his fault....seriously

Badgerinmaine
11-08-2010, 11:04 AM
My gosh...how bad did Matt Leinart have to be that the Cards cut him and kept Derek Anderson? Scary.

Patler
11-08-2010, 11:21 AM
My gosh...how bad did Matt Leinart have to be that the Cards cut him and kept Derek Anderson? Scary.

...and how much did they pay him to be that bad.

mraynrand
11-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Derek Anderson was the definition of deer in the headlights near the end of that game. He missed Fitz open a couple times late, and then was afraid to throw the ball (probably because he threw a game losing interception last week).

Anderson is erratic even when not in the headlights. That's his MO. Cleveland just hated the fact that the guy could run so hot and cold - on consecutive plays no less.

BTW, why do so many teams start off their overtime offense as thought they are driving for a game tying TD, with under a minute left and no timeouts? Get a clue people!

channtheman
11-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Leinart is not good, but he is better than Derek Anderson. Cards made a dumb move cutting the guy. Just because he is upset that he isn't the starter is no reason to cut him.

Fritz
11-08-2010, 05:34 PM
So who the hell are we supposed to root for next week? Da Bears or the Vikes?

I hate them both.

Joemailman
11-08-2010, 05:36 PM

I hate them both.

A Bears win almost finishes off the Vikings, and takes the wind out of their sails right before they play the Packers. We can take care of the Bears later.

RashanGary
11-08-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm rooting for the Vikes, but I hope both teams play like shit and maybe Minnesota gets dinged up in the win.

Then we beat Minnesota, then we have the unanimous lead for first place in the division and a commanding lead over the Vikings.

mraynrand
11-10-2010, 07:10 AM

I hate them both.

A Bears win almost finishes off the Vikings, and takes the wind out of their sails right before they play the Packers. We can take care of the Bears later.

Here's the rule: always root for the home team to win in an NFC North matchup, UNLESS it's later in the season and the home team is ahead of the Packers in the standings, and the Packers can't catch up without help. And as JH says, you also root for both teams to look and play as poorly as possible. (The reason is that the most important games for any team are home games against Division rivals - losses at home to division rivals have the greatest potential damage to playoff positioning)

This game is a little funny, since a Bears win will put them only a half game behind the Packers. Normally, I would say take the Vikings, but you almost have to take the Bears in this one, because the way the schedule and standings are falling - Since the Packers struggle in Minnesota and play there next, another loss for MN will really put them out of it, and might give the Packers a better chance the following week.

packerbacker1234
11-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Really tough call - neither situation is good for us.

MInnesota wins, and they are riding high one game back of .500 with us going to their house, trying to make a furious comeback to their season. A win for them against us would then make the division race not only tighter, it brings minnesota right back into the playoff conversation. We don't want that to happen.

At the same time, should Chicago win, they are neck and neck with us having a head to head win. And as much as I want to say the schedule will take care of the bears, that defense is really keeping them in games. They keep winning when really, they shpuldn't be.

Either situation is horrible for us - but none of it matters if we BEAT minnesota ourselves.

So, in the case of us beating minnesota - I want them to win against the bears to knock the bears back, then we beat minnesota to knock them down.

But winning over in Minn is far from easy, especially if Minnesota keeps playing every game as a playoff must win scenario.

Scott Campbell
11-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Really tough call - neither situation is good for us.

MInnesota wins, and they are riding high one game back of .500 with us going to their house, trying to make a furious comeback to their season. A win for them against us would then make the division race not only tighter, it brings minnesota right back into the playoff conversation. We don't want that to happen.

At the same time, should Chicago win, they are neck and neck with us having a head to head win. And as much as I want to say the schedule will take care of the bears, that defense is really keeping them in games. They keep winning when really, they shpuldn't be.

Either situation is horrible for us - but none of it matters if we BEAT minnesota ourselves.

So, in the case of us beating minnesota - I want them to win against the bears to knock the bears back, then we beat minnesota to knock them down.

But winning over in Minn is far from easy, especially if Minnesota keeps playing every game as a playoff must win scenario.

Keeps playing? They have 3 wins. And their 3 big must win playoff games have come against teams with a combined record of 6-17.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/10/childress-led-vikings-still-in-turmoil/

ND72
11-10-2010, 08:43 AM

I hate them both.

I'm going to Minneapolis this weekend for some shopping and a concert...I'm wearing the only Bears jersey I own sunday while at MOA...yes I do own a Urlacher jersey, because I always wished he would have been in green and gold.

Cheesehead Craig
11-10-2010, 09:22 AM

I hate them both.

I'm going to Minneapolis this weekend for some shopping and a concert...I'm wearing the only Bears jersey I own sunday while at MOA...yes I do own a Urlacher jersey, because I always wished he would have been in green and gold.
It will be in the low 40's for a high here ND. Who are you seeing?

Fritz
11-10-2010, 09:20 PM
New report from the Chicago Sun-Times...players hating on Chilly, saying he doesn't have their backs so why should they have his....saying they hate him but they won't lay down like Dallas (ouch) cuz the guys respect each other too much....

Wow.

mission
11-10-2010, 09:43 PM

I hate them both.

Glad you clarified that. I figured you had a bunch of Bears jerseys like the rest of us.

(sorry Im not trying to troll you tonight--couldn't resist :P)

superfan
11-10-2010, 11:54 PM

I couldn't tell you. I just know that Superfan's Dad very much disliked him.

Amen to this. We've been Badger fans in my family since the 70s. We disliked Chilly in Madison and were very happy that he wasn't hired in GB.

I will say that dear old dad was a bit touched to see Chilly connecting with his son in the military. But it didn't change his opinion about Chilly as a coach.

superfan
11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
.......Childress should have already coached his last game, some Minnesota players told ESPN's Ed Werder.

One veteran said: "I think there was a great window of opportunity this past week to make a change."

That player says the issues are the same as in recent years but have become more intolerable because of the team's 2-5 record. He says Childress has never been popular in the locker room.

One player described Childress as untrustworthy. Another said: "The players have had enough of his BS. He needs to go."

Wilf's displeasure with the Vikings coach built on an almost daily basis and the owner strongly considered firing Childress last week, league sources said.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5776714&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5776714

Wonder which Minnesota veteran player could possibly be talking to Ed Werder?

packerbacker1234
11-11-2010, 07:56 AM

Wonder which Minnesota veteran player could possibly be talking to Ed Werder?

What is funny about this is that it's clearly more than just one player - it's a bevy of players, and the only reason they haven't quit like players did in Dallas is because they are finding motivations to win from other areas, namely playing for themselves and playing for their teammates, and admittedly trying to win DESPITE Childress.

Have to wonder, at this point, why Childress is still allowed. He almost got in a physical confrontation with a player, no one in that lacker room likes him, and forget liking him, they don't trust or respect him. Not saying the vikings can't win anyways, but they would play better without him I think.

Bottom line, Keep chilly forever. Never going to wina super bowl with a coach that nobody wants to play for.

mraynrand
11-11-2010, 07:58 AM
the only reason they haven't quit like players did in Dallas is because they are finding motivations to win from other areas, namely playing for themselves and playing for their teammates

don't quit on me fellas!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DbU63anVZlY/TGtCRvRPYGI/AAAAAAAABV8/bCrJwG3LzFs/s1600/brett-favre-vikings.jpg

cheesner
11-11-2010, 10:59 AM
was chilly fired?

DirectTV - says Chilly was fired. It says on Monday. THis is on DirectTV Scoreguide that pops up when you hit the red button (Direct TV users)

Don't think thats true - but its odd that they have that there.

HowardRoark
11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
New report from the Chicago Sun-Times...players hating on Chilly, saying he doesn't have their backs so why should they have his....saying they hate him but they won't lay down like Dallas (ouch) cuz the guys respect each other too much....

Wow.

Sometimes miracles happen using this approach. Don't think this is one of them though.

http://herbbrooks.com/photos/herb_brooks_pics009.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
was chilly fired?

DirectTV - says Chilly was fired. It says on Monday. THis is on DirectTV Scoreguide that pops up when you hit the red button (Direct TV users)

Don't think thats true - but its odd that they have that there.
He hasn't been fired... yet.

Tony Oday
11-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Let the Vikings win this week

Then Next week let the Packer Recession hit the Vikes when we blow them out and get a second HC fired!!!

Pugger
11-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Yuk! Trying to decide who to root for between the Heidi Hairs and the pandas is like choosing brussel sprouts or liver for dinner. :P Would it be too much to ask for a tie? :wink:

Scott Campbell
11-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Yuk! Trying to decide who to root for between the Heidi Hairs and the pandas is like choosing brussel sprouts or liver for dinner. :P Would it be too much to ask for a tie? :wink:

The glass is half full. One of them is going to lose.

RashanGary
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Yup. I'm hoping the Bears lose because it helps us most in the division, but their schedule is absolutely brutal from here till the end, so even if the Bears win and own the tiebreaker for the division right now, I think their odds are slim.

The Vikings. . . It would be nice to see them knocked out cold, but if they win, it means the Bears are down a notch. . . . .

Basically no matter what happens, I'm happy.

vince
11-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Chilly is challenging this thread.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/82813182.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
11-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Vince shoots, he scores!

That's f'ing funny vince.

Scott Campbell
11-11-2010, 04:39 PM
And all the other dysfunction in that organization plays 2nd fiddle to Bert with one little interview.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/11/sterger-finally-meets-with-nfl/

RashanGary
11-11-2010, 05:46 PM
In BrINT's defense, his hands are really big, so his pecker might not be as small as everyone thinks. It might just look small next to his hands. . .

Joemailman
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Well, it's not something I was real concerned about. Others may feel differently.

RashanGary
11-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Well, it's not something I was real concerned about. Others may feel differently.

Somebody called him BrINT (small pecker) Favre in the comments of that story. I thought it was funny.

Fritz
11-12-2010, 11:00 AM
"Torres has strongly suggested that Sterger collects photos like the ones Favre allegedly sent her.

“'She could make millions if she ever cashed in on all the naked photos she gets from friends,' Torres told Steppin’ Out magazine last month."

If Jenn is regularly getting photos featuring her "friends'" male parts, ala Favre, how will she make money? Are male celebrities' penises so readily identifiable?

Wait. Don't answer that.

As for the rest of the mess, I wonder how the Vikes will play after the brouhaha in the Chicago Sun Times, with some players bashing Chilly (anonymously, of course).

Chilly must feel like the stub of a second tail on a monkey right about now. Completely unneccesary.

Packers4Ever
11-12-2010, 02:15 PM

I hate them both.

Let's go for....ohh.. make it the PATS this time, we can show them how to play the game twice this year ! :shock:

The one I dread - same as always, Da Bears, Jan. 2 !!!
(how long does it take a shoulder to heal?) :roll:

Scott Campbell
11-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Are male celebrities' penises so readily identifiable?

Why couldn't you have asked that while Harlan was still here?