PDA

View Full Version : NFL network top 10 Dallas Cowboys?!?!!?

Tony Oday
11-06-2010, 03:00 PM
WTF why does this team get blown so much? I hate watching ESPN because in football its the coasts and Dallas and seems like every other sport its just the coasts. NFL network is getting to be just as bad...

Tarlam!
11-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Relax, Tony. You're a fan of the greatest football team in the history of the game. You're a Packer Fan! You're cool!

gbgary
11-06-2010, 04:01 PM
WTF why does this team get blown so much? I hate watching ESPN because in football its the coasts and Dallas and seems like every other sport its just the coasts. NFL network is getting to be just as bad...

saw that. actually watched for a couple of minutes. they'll probably do that for other teams as well.

channtheman
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
I just hate how the only Packer games I've ever seen replayed on NFL Network or ESPN are Super Bowl XXXII, the BS game against San Francisco where Rice fumbled, or the 1995 NFC Championship game against Dallas. They can never show a game we won.

Tony Oday
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM

saw that. actually watched for a couple of minutes. they'll probably do that for other teams as well.

If they do them for all the teams I will redact this statement...but they wont F THE COWBOYS!!!!

gbgary
11-06-2010, 04:20 PM
I just hate how the only Packer games I've ever seen replayed on NFL Network or ESPN are Super Bowl XXXII, the BS game against San Francisco where Rice fumbled, or the 1995 NFC Championship game against Dallas. They can never show a game we won.

they've shown the ice-bowl, all the super-bowl victories, ketrick taylor's game-winning catch v cincy, and others.

Joemailman
11-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Let me know when the do the Top Ten Jacksonville Jaguars.

TennesseePackerBacker
11-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Let me know when the do the Top Ten Jacksonville Jaguars.

When Mark Brunell tops your list, there isn't much point is there?