PDA

View Full Version : other games week 10...

gbgary
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
haven't watched atlanta in years until tonight. they're pretty damm good. it's all about ryan's performance. if our o can keep from beating themselves i think they can be had eventhough they've been near impossible to beat at home.

Joemailman
11-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Pretty sure this is week 10... :D

gbgary
11-11-2010, 11:22 PM
i tried to edit before anyone caught that but no...lol

Pugger
11-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I think the Ravens got screwed on that last TD. I thought the Falcon WR pushed the defender away. It is going to be one daunting task to go into that dome and get a win when we have to play those guys on Nov. 28th.

gbgary
11-11-2010, 11:25 PM
winning in minn will be harder but it's doable.

Pugger
11-11-2010, 11:28 PM
I think Atlanta is a MUCH better team overall than MN.

gbgary
11-11-2010, 11:51 PM
I think Atlanta is a MUCH better team overall than MN.sure but i'm talking about minn being harder because they're a division rival and winning there has always been very tough.

Pugger
11-12-2010, 06:44 AM
I think Atlanta is a MUCH better team overall than MN.sure but i'm talking about minn being harder because they're a division rival and winning there has always been very tough.

Then both of these games will be a challenge to say the very least!

ThunderDan
11-12-2010, 08:21 AM

Just like we had no chance against the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

packerbacker1234
11-12-2010, 08:30 AM
We'll see what unfolds. I think the vikings game comes down to if minnesota wins this week, and if favre doesn't get suspended pending the new evidence that was handed over.

Assuming they win and Favre plays, it will be just as hard, if not harder to win as it was playing hte jets. Minnesota is in must win every game mode for at least another 3 to 4 weeks. If they lose to the bears, the motivation to beat us is lessened because the season will virtually be done.

Atlanta isn't going to be easy either. Toss up between them and the giants for best team in the NFC.

pittstang5
11-12-2010, 10:45 AM

Yep, both games, plus the Giants and Patriots games are going to be very tough. Weird thing is, all off-season, pre-season and even the beginning of the season I was worried about the Defense (Depth, Injuries, etc). Now, the offense worries more than anything. If the Rogers and Company can keep going like they did against Dallas, the Packers can do some amazing things.

Fritz
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM
I hope the Vikes and Bears combine for eight turnovers and twenty penalties. I hope they take turns trying to give the game away.

I hope they both lose. But since that can't happen, I'll reluctantly take a Bears' win, even though that might be bad for the Pack in the long run. Might being a qualifying word.

I also think the Bills might beat the Leos this week.

denverYooper
11-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Winning in Atlanta will be much harder IMO. I think we actually match up pretty well with Atlanta and would beat them on a neutral field. However, the GA dome is a tough place to win. Ryan is now 18-1 as a starter there and McCarthy, for whatever reason, has a difficult time with NFC South opponents (1-6).

Plus, Atlanta, ya know, has their shit together.

I'd say there is a 50% chance we win in Minny, but about a 24%chance we come out of the Durrty Dome with a victory.

denverYooper
11-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm on board with a Bears win over the Vikings this week because of how the schedules play out but I think that IF the Vikings win this week and GB beats the Vikings the following week then the Pack will all but have the division sewn up.

Fosco33
11-12-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm not worried about the Bears - look at their schedule:

Home-
Vikes, Eagles, Patriots, Jets

Away
Dolphins, Lions, Vikes, Pack

I could see them losing 3 home games and 3 away games. That said - Go Bears on Sunday.

Vikes...
Home (win 3)
Pack, Bills, Giants, Bears

Away (win 2-3)
Bears, Skins, Eagles, Lions

Pack 10-6
Vikes 8-8
Bears 7-9
Lions 6-10

Bossman641
11-12-2010, 03:48 PM
As I’ve been telling my Bear friends, the Bears are about to fall off a cliff.

Their 5 wins are against teams with a combined record of 10-31. Take ourselves out of that grouping, and the record falls to 4-28. I’m fine with the Bears winning Sunday. I’ll take the short-term annoyance of Bear fans getting high on their team over the possibility of the Vikings making a run at the division.

Interesting Viking fact – they have lost 7 straight road games. Their last road win was last November at Lambeau.

Fosco33
11-12-2010, 05:30 PM
As I’ve been telling my Bear friends, the Bears are about to fall off a cliff.

Their 5 wins are against teams with a combined record of 10-31. Take ourselves out of that grouping, and the record falls to 4-28. I’m fine with the Bears winning Sunday. I’ll take the short-term annoyance of Bear fans getting high on their team over the possibility of the Vikings making a run at the division.

Interesting Viking fact – they have lost 7 straight road games. Their last road win was last November at Lambeau.

Interesting. That MNF football game Vikes at Bears in OT was great.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291228003

Joemailman
11-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Bears have beaten the Vikings 4 out of the last 5 in Chicago. I think they win this one too. Too much going against the Vikings right now. Last time the Vikings won in Chicago, Peterson ran for 224 yards. That's about what it would take.

digitaldean
11-13-2010, 01:55 PM
I am a Bears fan for the next 24 hours.

Beat the Queens and let's get the negative karma rolling for Chilly in Minny.

If Minny wins they get the MO on their side and it'll make it that much tougher next Sunday for us.

gbgary
11-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I am a Bears fan for the next 24 hours.

Beat the Queens and let's get the negative karma rolling for Chilly in Minny.

If Minny wins they get the MO on their side and it'll make it that much tougher next Sunday for us.

they'll be after our asses win or lose. bf lives to beat us. the only way our chances grow from slight to even is if bf isn't playing.

Joemailman
11-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Packers chances are at least even despite Favre. Pack will be more healthy this game, and will actually have enough D-Linemen to play their normal defense.

And then there's Frankenbacker...

digitaldean
11-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Packers chances are at least even despite Favre. Pack will be more healthy this game, and will actually have enough D-Linemen to play their normal defense.

And then there's Frankenbacker...

See, I knew the intangibles would go our way... :lol: :lol:

Cheesehead Craig
11-13-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm rooting for CHI. Vikes fall to 3-6 which gives the Pack the opportunity to put the final nail in the coffin vs MN and just finally crush any hope they have. Chicago doesn't scare me and plus their schedule is much more condusive to them falling apart.

steve823
11-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Giants lose and begin their annual mid-season collapse. Great news for Packer fans.

channtheman
11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Funny game on tonight. Tons of scoring in the 4th quarter!