PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To The "Moss To The Vikings?" Thread?

Scott Campbell
11-14-2010, 09:42 PM
It's gone. On purpose?

Administrator
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Are you truly this sad of a human being? I do not see the thread. The forum count shows that it should be here. Make another one and get on with your life.

channtheman
11-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Ouch.

Tony Oday
11-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Burn

Scott Campbell
11-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Are you truly this sad of a human being?

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

mission
11-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Are you truly this sad of a human being? I do not see the thread. The forum count shows that it should be here. Make another one and get on with your life.

What's the big deal?

Scott Campbell
11-14-2010, 10:10 PM
I do not see the thread.

Try looking here:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=21345

pbmax
11-14-2010, 10:24 PM
I think he means it isn't here but the thread count says it should be. Possible error in transfer.

Administrator
11-14-2010, 10:27 PM
What in the fuck is wrong with you?

What's wrong with me? Really?

I've been working on this thing the whole weekend, and what I get from you is accusations that I'm trying to "censor" you?

If I wanted to delete threads, it wouldn't be that one, it would be one of the dozen other threads that you created about Favre. You know, the ones full of your stupid one liner comments where you "zing" anyone who has the audacity to post anything besides a critique about Favre.

The absolute LAST thing I'm worried about is where one thread went. I've got a list of dozens of things to do, and couldn't give a shit what happened to that thread. If it means that much to you, why don't YOU look for it. If you can't find it, just deal with it.

Par for the course though, the last thing you'd ever give is a compliment, instead, you just bitch about what ISN'T there, and convince yourself that you're being censored again. Honestly, you deserve to be censored.

Scott Campbell
11-14-2010, 10:30 PM

I've been working on this thing the whole weekend, and what I get from you is accusations that I'm trying to "censor" you?

I did? Really?

I guess I'll just chalk that hallucination up to sleep deprivation.

Lurker64
11-14-2010, 10:38 PM
I think we should just hug it out. Nobody meant to be anywhere near as incendiary as they were initially interpreted as being here.

Scott Campbell
11-14-2010, 10:39 PM
I have a thick skin. :)

CaptainKickass
11-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey! Do not make The Captain pull this new forum over!
If I have to stop on the side of the internet and get out just to straighten you out - you'll REALLY be sorry!

:)

get louder at lambeau
11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Hey! Do not make The Captain pull this new forum over!
If I have to stop on the side of the internet and get out just to straighten you out - you'll REALLY be sorry!

:)

You might as well just turn it around and take everyone back to the old forum. Can you legally do a u-turn on the interweb, or is that for emergency vehicles only?

gex
11-15-2010, 07:02 PM

If I wanted to delete threads, it wouldn't be that one, it would be one of the dozen other threads that you created about Favre. You know, the ones full of your stupid one liner comments where you "zing" anyone who has the audacity to post anything besides a critique about Favre.

The absolute LAST thing I'm worried about is where one thread went. I've got a list of dozens of things to do, and couldn't give a shit what happened to that thread. If it means that much to you, why don't YOU look for it. If you can't find it, just deal with it.

Par for the course though, the last thing you'd ever give is a compliment, instead, you just bitch about what ISN'T there, and convince yourself that you're being censored again. Honestly, you deserve to be censored.
Well I made it over here to the new forum, and now to try out the icons.
Gex gives this response a thumbs up icon.

Scott Campbell
11-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Was it a long walk from the Home Depot?

CaptainKickass
11-15-2010, 07:19 PM
You might as well just turn it around and take everyone back to the old forum. Can you legally do a u-turn on the interweb, or is that for emergency vehicles only?

I've consulted with "The Mighty Orb of Knowledge and all things Kickass" - I'm paraphrasing here - but basically the rough translation equates to:

"It's my imagination so I can do whatever the hell I want with it"

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3458/3861509313_abfa7ce4ce.jpg