PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Madtown Packer!

Joe
11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
I would be remiss if I didn't thank Madtown for his efforts this past weekend.

He graciously offered to "skin" the forum, and I accepted. The similar "look and feel" of the forum is due to his efforts.

Please join me in thanking him for painting the new home. Thanks Madtown!

vince
11-15-2010, 01:05 PM
So he's not a totally worthless spic afterall...

MichiganPackerFan
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM

Most appropriate and true heartfelt show of gratitude toward MTP EVER!

sheepshead
11-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I guess it isnt lettuce harvest season is it?

RashanGary
11-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks mad!!

gbgary
11-15-2010, 04:09 PM

LOL...geesh.

gbgary
11-15-2010, 04:10 PM
I guess it isnt lettuce harvest season is it?

dang it. you guys are brutal. LOL

Scott Campbell
11-15-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't get it. Why would you use Madtown for anything not requiring a leaf blower?

retailguy
11-15-2010, 06:07 PM
I thought we banned that guy.

Iron Mike
11-15-2010, 06:11 PM
So, he got the weekend off from the meth lab???

superfan
11-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Always suspected Joe was simply an alias used by Mad, but with better grammar. This thread confirms my suspicions.

MJZiggy
11-15-2010, 08:00 PM
dang it. you guys are brutal. LOL

That's pure love there!

Thanks, Mad.

mission
11-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Always suspected Joe was simply an alias used by Mad, but with better grammar. This thread confirms my suspicions.

Hmm never thought about that but why not? Didn't Mad hate SC too? :P

HowardRoark
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Hmm never thought about that but why not? Didn't Mad hate SC too? :P

I never understood why a stranger to the Packerrats community would "buy" this place.....not saying Joe is Mad, just never made any sense.

Fosco33
11-15-2010, 10:14 PM
thanks MTP!

Joe
11-16-2010, 01:03 AM
I am not madtownpacker and likely never will be. He started this place. I just bought it pain in the rear that it is.

Iron Mike
11-16-2010, 07:05 AM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

MichiganPackerFan
11-16-2010, 08:34 AM
I never understood why a stranger to the Packerrats community would "buy" this place.....not saying Joe is Mad, just never made any sense.

depends on the definition of "Mad" ;)

Joemailman
11-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks Mad. You've always been my favorite illegal alien.

Lurker64
11-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks Mad. You've always been my favorite illegal alien.

He's my second favorite. I'm a really big fan of ALF.

superfan
11-16-2010, 07:53 PM
I am not madtownpacker and likely never will be. He started this place. I just bought it pain in the rear that it is.

"Likely never will be", emphasis on Likely? Is there the possibility of some sort of invasive operative procedure on the horizon? :)

Yeah, I was just joking. I was/am a network admin in a previous/current life, and I know how much a pain migrations can be. Our motto has always been that if we simply removed all of the user accounts that would take care of all the problems.

Props on the new site and all the hard work. People in general despise change, and I liked the old site, but am warming up to the new site. Kudos.

Captain Kickass on deck to respond to my "Kudos". Don't let me down Cap.

SkinBasket
11-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I suggested to madtown that he pretend to sell the site to a black guy. Because you're all a bunch of racists that would cut a black guy slack because he's black. I'm not saying Joe's black, but he is lazy. That may sound racist, but you're only thinking that because you're the one with preconceived notions of black people. In summary, I love superfan.

Joe
11-16-2010, 09:38 PM
I suggested to madtown that he pretend to sell the site to a black guy. Because you're all a bunch of racists that would cut a black guy slack because he's black. I'm not saying Joe's black, but he is lazy. That may sound racist, but you're only thinking that because you're the one with preconceived notions of black people. In summary, I love superfan.

So, I'm a pretend black guy? Ok. I'll be lazy, you be cynical and contrary, and things will be normal.

SkinBasket
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM
So, I'm a pretend black guy? Ok. I'll be lazy, you be cynical and contrary, and things will be normal.

I'm not cynical, I'm a pragmatist. Some say the glass is half empty. Some say the glass is half full. I say fill the fucking cup and shut the fuck up. What does contrary mean anyway?

Does that mean you really are a lazy black guy? Because if you are, you need some self esteem classes. And you need to tell everyone how big your junk is. Ladies love it and guys want it. To have it. Not inside them, but connected to your body, preferably above your scrotum.

Freak Out
11-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Fuck every one of you.....oops...wrong forum.

CaptainKickass
11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
"Likely never will be", emphasis on Likely? Is there the possibility of some sort of invasive operative procedure on the horizon? :)

Yeah, I was just joking. I was/am a network admin in a previous/current life, and I know how much a pain migrations can be. Our motto has always been that if we simply removed all of the user accounts that would take care of all the problems.

Props on the new site and all the hard work. People in general despise change, and I liked the old site, but am warming up to the new site. Kudos.

Captain Kickass on deck to respond to my "Kudos". Don't let me down Cap.

http://www.idumpit.com.au/product_images/v/kudos_shiraz_dv__38673.jpg

Better late than never.

MJZiggy
11-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Nice...

pbmax
11-17-2010, 10:54 PM
That man is a surgeon with Google Images.

A surgeon, that is, with a very large monitor.

Tarlam!
11-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Pretty cool of Mad to help out for the benefit of the posters. Kudos.

Pugger
11-18-2010, 10:25 AM
You guys are too funny... LOL!

Brohm
11-18-2010, 11:15 PM
:O

KYPack
11-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Many thanks to the Fresno Kid.

If you read this thread, you may now call us all crackers & shit.

Fritz
11-19-2010, 10:14 AM
I will attempt to offend Madtown as deeply as possible:

Thank you, Mad, for all your hard work and your willingness to put your time into this site. It looks fabulous, and it speaks to your true good nature.

MadtownPacker
11-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Fuck you Fritz, sorry son of a bitch.... on the real, fucking hilarious comments by all you pendejos and pendejas.

Seriously though take this thread down Joe. Dont get me wrong I appreciate the shout outs but this place has never been about any individual. It has always been about the gang of peeps that makes it what it is, the best fucking place to talk football and talk shit. You have came through on what you said you would do. Im glad I got to take part in some of that one more time and Im glad these crackas like it. Now they can all go to hell.

CaptainKickass
11-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Nice...

Yes my dear Zig, I do like a "little" wine with my cheese, ;)

Here's my secret to getting chicks drunk so I can get in their panties and get laid - my wine glass:

http://www.drvino.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/bigwineglass.jpg

That man is a surgeon with Google Images. A surgeon, that is, with a very large monitor.

Maybe a bit personal there PB talking about how big my monitor is and all. But since you brought it up... It's actually a 52inch 1080p Sony. However - and the ladies will tell ya - it ain't the size of your monitor that counts, it's how well you can use it!

Here's my beer glass:

http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/Giant_Beer.jpg

Some things are just bigger in "Kickass-Land".

Patler
11-19-2010, 06:24 PM
So let me get this straight:

Mad as Joe started a thread to thank himself as himself (Mad).
Then Mad as Joe quasi-denies being Mad himself impersonating himself as Joe
Finally, Mad as himself blushingly asks himself as Joe to take the thread down in which he as Joe thanked himself (Mad)?

Did I get that about right???

Can we expect Mad as Joe to further sing his own praises for a job well done as Mad before, acting as Joe, taking down the thread to himself as Mad?

Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe Joe really is Joe, but originally posed as Mad to hide his identity as Joe? Then, Joe as Mad pretended to sell the site to himself as himself and started this thread as himself to thank himself as Mad? Then Joe as himself quasi-denied impersonating Mad, then Joe as Mad asked himllef as himself to take down the thread to himself as Mad?

MJZiggy
11-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe Joe really is Joe, but originally posed as Mad to hide his identity as Joe? Then, Joe as Mad pretended to sell the site to himself as himself and started this thread as himself to thank himself as Mad? Then Joe as himself quasi-denied impersonating Mad, then Joe as Mad asked himllef as himself to take down the thread to himself as Mad?

Some of us have met Mad. There is no way Mad could ever be any other than Mad. (pendejo that he is)

Bretsky
11-19-2010, 06:37 PM
a bit disappointed Mad isn't spending 24x7 having fun with multiple Latinas at the same time
or
kudos if he used this place as a short break in between the groups of Latinas showing up to play

retailguy
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM

Finally, Mad as himself blushingly asks himself as Joe to take the thread down in which he as Joe thanked himself (Mad)?

Can we expect Mad as Joe to further sing his own praises for a job well done as Mad before, acting as Joe, taking down the thread to himself as Mad?

Some of us have met Mad. There is no way Mad could ever be any other than Mad. (pendejo that he is)

+1 - This.

I agree with those who say this sale doesn't make sense, but I've met MTP and know there is no way in hell he is Joe.

To those who know MTP - Do you think he would ever use the word "remiss"? LMAO...

BTW - Thanks MTP & Joe too. New site is great. I really like it.

KYPack
11-19-2010, 09:33 PM

The whole thing is fucked up.

I like it.

Joe
11-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Per Madtown's request I'm moving the thread to the Romper Room.