PDA

View Full Version : Snake is Back!

SnakeLH2006
12-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Hey guys! I've missed you all and Joe reached out to get me back (didn't have to) and I appreciate that. I missed you all and just got back online since January.

Life is good for Snake and I am flabbergasted with how this new site works.

What is up with all of you? I see most of the same names/Rats are still here and would love to get back in touch with all of you. I'd like to read a bit more until I give Snake's Take, but hell I'll probably post a few late nite topics to get you back in the flow.

I love these GB Packers, but I need to change my avatar. I don't mind McCarthy as much, but then again....

I see my sig still praises BJ Raji and Desmond Bishop, so I doubt I touch that.

How the hell have you all been? I haven't visited since January, but missed a bunch of you and hope you all are doing well.

Take Care!!!

Snake

Tarlam!
12-05-2010, 01:33 AM
It took you long enough you scaly, skin shedding reptile! WELCOME HOME!

SnakeLH2006
12-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Tarlam you old German bastard!!! I didn't expect you to still be here. I thought you left! I might give you a call!

SnakeLH2006
12-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Man Tarlam your message box is full. Call me bro. You've done it in the past and can't call your German number as it blocks me. TARLAM! Call me!

Bretsky
12-05-2010, 04:51 PM
we SNAKE

Bretsky
12-05-2010, 04:52 PM
we SNAKE

WB....I meant

Hope all is going great for you !!!!!!!!!!!

Bretsky

SkinBasket
12-06-2010, 08:37 AM
So which is better English mustard, which can be a bit overbearing, or it's American counterpart, which is more aptly labeled mustard sauce given how weak and diluted it is? Obviously both have their positives and negatives, and can be used to their benefit depending on the food being condemented, but which do you prefer?

SnakeLH2006
12-10-2010, 12:55 AM
English mustard FTW.