PDA

View Full Version : Wibubba was on the radio here!

BF4MVP
08-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I was listening to Sports Radio 107.5 The Fan this morning, and Drew Smith (who cohosts fanline on Mondays and Thursdays) said, "Let's go to Bubba. How ya doin, Bubba?"

And then the voice on the line says "Oh what a great day it is in Raider nation!"

And then he started talking about how it took way too long for Madden to get into the Hall but he's happy it finally happened, and he talked about how great a speech Al Davis gave and how great a guy he is. I think he even said something about him being responsible for how good an administrator Ron Wolf was...

So it was obviously our good friend wibubba..

For those who don't know, he's a former JSOnline poster and diehard raider fan who became notorious on that board for things such as calling Brett Favre an "absolute cum stain on the sheets of life" and also for implying that he would like it if Favre died in an ATV accident like his brother in law..

Small world, isn't it?

GBRulz
08-07-2006, 11:10 PM
too funny that you heard that!

That guy was pathetic, that's for sure.

esoxx
08-08-2006, 12:10 AM
wibubba actually used to be a semi-regular caller to the afternoon show on 107.5 with Havel & Sydney. He got loose with some typical off-color stuff and he was banned from calling. Whenever he'd get on after that they'd just cut him off. Then he would call the morning show and complain about the afternoon show.

I'll never forget listening to the Jim Rome show after Favre's Monday night performance against Oakland when Big Irv had just passed away. Rome went to a "Wisconsin caller" right out of the box, thinking the caller would pay homage to Favre's stellar primetime performance. It was Bubba!!! He preceeded to rip Favre and the Packers a new one (imagine, his Raiders were defeated in such a way), rambling on with jibberish that made no sense. Rome cut him off and just laughed.

Wibubba, a misplaced Wisconsin "treasure".

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 08:46 AM
BF4MVP:

wibubba is a sick man ! He has a damaged soul and unless he presents himself differently than you present him here.

He has to be ignored! Atrocious stuff for a man to condemn himself with -outrageus behaviour. :sad: