PDA

View Full Version : Packers Family Night

Brainerd
08-07-2006, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzGftVRDj78

For those like me who had no access. There are other clips.

Badgepack
08-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the link.

My first look at the 2006 Packers.

It did seem that the offense was looking for the tight ends alot.

Rogers looked comfortable, which may be easier when he knows nobody can sack him.

Nice touchdown run by Gado.

Favre looks like Favre.

Drivers a stud.

I tried to watch the defense, but can't help but watch Favre and the O.

Ruvell had a nice catch and run, but it would have been nice if he would have checked on the ref he wiped out.

The slip into the wall by Nick Collins looked scary as heck.

No way does Jennings not start from game 1 on.

HarveyWallbangers
08-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Welcome, Brainerd!

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Thanks man! Tha bomb to DD was sweet! Favre aint lost nothing on the arm!

KilrB
08-08-2006, 07:13 AM
Its nice when they work, but you scratch your head wondering why the toss into double coverage.

But thats what makes him who he is. He is a all or nothing kind of player and that makes it exciting good or bad :)

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Its nice when they work, but you scratch your head wondering why the toss into double coverage.

But thats what makes him who he is. He is a all or nothing kind of player and that makes it exciting good or bad :)

On that play Favre threw the ball well to a man he has alot of confidence in and DD had his body turned completely to the play (the ball) and made the catch. What is all the BS about Favre tossing it into dbl. coverage.

In a play involving Brett Favre and Donald Driver that is just what we have been seeing and will see, as long as DD's OUR #1 WR. Why can't we simply appreciate the throw, after adequate time, as Favre stepped up nicely into the pocket and the completion to an outstanding WR?

I felt that the #1 offense looked pretty darn good considering it's early in TC. I liked the way that OUR RB's hit hard across the line of scrimmage. I didn't like all the drops by OUR other WR's but Donald Driver is so good.

Thanks Brainerd for this video and welcome . . to PACKERRATS :mrgreen:

Stormrider
08-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Thank you, your work and kindness are appreciated

MJZiggy
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum, Stormrider. Hope you enjoy the place.

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Good Morning Stormrider.

Welcome to PACKERRATS. :mrgreen:

Tony Oday
08-08-2006, 10:05 AM
I actually am one that LIKED the drops. If the offense was crisp and lights out they would feel to good about themselves. If we have good coaches then they got on these guys and if we have good veteran leadership they got on these guys.

I like rough edges and I cannot wait until the 1st preseason game!!!!!!